• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Update - the laptop is dead, not the charger ;-;
I doubt I'll be too active for a long time.
Contact me via PM only if you need anything/ wanna fight, I'm still prepping various mons for my gym/ tournaments :]

take your time arch but it may be tough thing though trying to get a hold of you since I want to make sure I don't give you stuff you don't need anymore. I guess I can vm you just in case which I should clean out my box now for it.

tleon

So activity post not dead will be more active come 3ish weeks

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Got back into competitive more this week with the aegislash suspect test. Ran into some interesting people on the ladder as always. Editing in fun replays as I go, I'm at about probably 2300 coil right now, with my record not being the best 36-16. Anyone else here doing the suspect? If not, thoughts on it either way?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-228121655 ( 0-1 loss vs shofu?)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-228113256 ( Rain rage)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-227900235 ( Rain rage)

2400 coil 39-17 for the day

Last edited:

tleon

Got back into competitive more this week with the aegislash suspect test. Ran into some interesting people on the ladder as always. Editing in fun replays as I go, I'm at about probably 2300 coil right now, with my record not being the best 36-16. Anyone else here doing the suspect? If not, thoughts on it either way?

Not laddering it bores me and is repetitive IMO but I feel aegis never really should have been banned it had plenty of checks and seemingly only got banned due to it giving defensive teams a good offensive engine

Also the number of votes to ban it because it had lolheadsmash on sets hurt my head

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!

Speaking of fun replays. Trolling 101: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-228130176
1: Siiv aanwo wo vis kos easily ufiik. (1: Find someone who can be easily trolled.)
2: Thesk voth niin ko wahlaaran ven ahst tozeinvu tieming (2: Mess with them in a creative way at the perfect timing)
3: Np ahst niist faazhus. (3: Laugh at their misery.)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So activity post not dead will be more active come 3ish weeks

glad to see your still alive tleon ;) and alright hope to see you post more in 3ish weeks :)

you know the drill for me saph I never ladder barely ever XD but even though I never ladder imo ageislash wasn't that bad like everyone claimed to be tbh thats just me know if anyone has any disagreements with it im cool with it.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Almost forgot to do this

Helping member form

Username: Marika_CZ
Username help to: Me
what was it:
Gave me a Scyther with Defog. It was very helpful and nice especially since people in the trade forms wanted ridiculous things for one

Marika_CZ

Almost forgot to do this

Helping member form

Username: Marika_CZ
what was it:
Gave me a Scyther with Defog. It was very helpful and nice especially since people in the trade forms wanted ridiculous things for one

YW although the gratitude should go to Wec who actually gave one to me since I also needed one myself and struggled to find it too.
Which reminds me...
Helping member form
Username: Wecondo12
what was it:
Gave me a Scyther with Defog.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I probably could've helped you two. Maybe for next time, you can ask me for help. My trade shop's main purpose is contribution, and if it means that I'll be helping fellow league members, I'd definitely help out, with a discount too. Shiny IV 31 all Scyther, any nature, any gender, any ability, with Defog. In exchange for... 1 PP Up (or 2 Rare Candies). It's not ridiculous, is it?

90% of the time when I had my old guild I rnged alot of stuff for people so I know how you feel with the helping out XD but most people now these days want kalos/oras borns now which I haven't rnged though in hg and ss in awhile and rng breed on my black version only when I need something I can't get in oras with a special move which move tutors are a thing now so its rare XD

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey everyone, I'm just posting to say that I am still here, I just haven't been playing a lot of pokemon recently. I've been mostly playing/watching NHL, the mario kart 8 new Dlc pack has gotten me into that again and for some reason I have been sucked back into the life of Ezio Auditore.
I'll probably get back to pokemon soon, I'm going to continue building my team I prepared about two months ago now

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, I've actually been breeding a whole team from scratch for myself, mostly out of pride. I've been aiming to have a battle with an old friend of mine. If I win, I want to rub it in his face that I beat him using Pokémon that I bred AND raised myself, not 'mons bootlegged off of anyone else. XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, I've actually been breeding a whole team from scratch for myself, mostly out of pride. I've been aiming to have a battle with an old friend of mine. If I win, I want to rub it in his face that I beat him using Pokémon that I bred AND raised myself, not 'mons bootlegged off of anyone else. XD

lol I haven't breed anything in awhile tbh >.> I need to start breeding again glad your still alive though cosmic XD I haven't seen in a few days. I tried to talk to you on the xat one day but you must of been afk so I just left after you just went red XD

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, life's been a bit hectic, so I've had a bad habit of simply falling off the edge of the earth at random... :p

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Man breeding and EV training is soooo boring. Thats all ive been doing all week. Anyways I'm still alive at least I think....idk haha. Um oh I finally managed to get a 5IV adamant shiny growlithe. Ive been trying forever to get that bad boy haha.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lol had to start over on the suspect because my ratio tilted too much : (. Deadlines tomorrow I have about 900 coil to go

27-7, 2291 COIL. Started out 23-1 but oml the tilt set in.

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
In the meantime, I'm going to great lengths to get the best Pokémon for my team... in their appropriate Pokeballs. Thus far each of my Pokémon have perfect IV's in their relevant stats, as well as the correct natures and right moves. This is what I've got so far:

Timid Espeon in a Heal Ball, with Stored Power (Done completely from scratch)
Impish Tyranitar in a Moon Ball, with the egg/tutor moves Dragon Dance & Iron Defense (Bred from a random Larvitar I got in a trade, along with an Axew I had -- all from scratch)
Sassy Azumarill in a Dive Ball, with the egg move Aqua Jet (Done completely from scratch)

Hasty Diancie in a Cherish Ball (compliments of a trade) -- Plans on replacing this one with a better-natured one are coming smoothly.

This is what I've still got left to obtain:

Impish Shellder in a Heavy Ball, with the egg move Rock Blast (I'm having to play through my Heart Gold in order to obtain the Super Rod to catch a female in this particular ball. This is gonna take some time. :p)
Timid Larvesta in a Repeat Ball, with the egg move Morning Sun
Timid Diancie -- Plans on obtaining one soon

EDIT: While I'm at it, I'm probably going to end up catching a female Magikarp in a Heavy Ball as well... Because having a Heavy Ball Gyarados running amok sounds like a really cool idea to me!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
In the meantime, I'm going to great lengths to get the best Pokémon for my team... in their appropriate Pokeballs. Thus far each of my Pokémon have perfect IV's in their relevant stats, as well as the correct natures and right moves. This is what I've got so far:

Timid Espeon in a Heal Ball, with Stored Power (Done completely from scratch)
Impish Tyranitar in a Moon Ball, with the egg/tutor moves Dragon Dance & Iron Defense (Bred from a random Larvitar I got in a trade, along with an Axew I had -- all from scratch)
Sassy Azumarill in a Dive Ball, with the egg move Aqua Jet (Done completely from scratch)

Hasty Diancie in a Cherish Ball (compliments of a trade) -- Plans on replacing this one with a better-natured one are coming smoothly.

This is what I've still got left to obtain:

Impish Shellder in a Heavy Ball, with the egg move Rock Blast (I'm having to play through my Heart Gold in order to obtain the Super Rod to catch a female in this particular ball. This is gonna take some time. :p)
Timid Larvesta in a Repeat Ball, with the egg move Morning Sun
Timid Diancie -- Plans on obtaining one soon

EDIT: While I'm at it, I'm probably going to end up catching a female Magikarp in a Heavy Ball as well... Because having a Heavy Ball Gyarados running amok sounds like a really cool idea to me!

you know what I totally forgot about that marill you wanted from me LOL glad you got it fially now congrats :3 also I have alot of other rare apricorn ball choice mons if your intreasted I got like lure ball tentacool and etc.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Actually, I just got the Heavy Ball Magikarp and the Heavy Ball Shellder earlier today. All I've gotta do now is transfer them onto my Omega Ruby game and then begin breeding the Shellder out. (I plan on keeping the Magikarp in reserve in case I want to breed out a Gyarados in the near future.)

So far, that only leaves me with the Larvesta to grab in its Repeat Ball, along with the Beautifly I plan to level up in order to pass on Morning Sun to an egg. It's going to be a rough ride, but hopefully my projects won't take me as long as my initial ones did. :p

So, an update.

Espeon: DONE (Timid, Heal Ball, Stored Power, 5IV -- everything done from scratch.)
Tyranitar: DONE (Impish, Moon Ball, Dragon Dance, 5IV -- bred from scratch, initial parents obtained through Wonder Trade/GTS.)
Azumarill: DONE (Sassy, Dive Ball, Aqua Jet, 4IVs in all needed stats -- everything done from scratch.)

Larvesta: INCOMPLETE (Female in a Repeat Ball is still pending, due to lack of encounters. Male is pending as well -- a Beautifly with Morning Sun.
Shellder: INCOMPLETE (Female parent obtained in a Heavy Ball, but needs to be transferred. Male parent pending with good IV's and the egg move Rock Blast to pass on.)

Diancie: INCOMPLETE (Trade agreement pending for a Timid Diancie.)

Togia

The Gawd
I think I'll withdraw from this guild if I'm not already gone from it. I had some great times with you guys here while I was active.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whee, activity post. Still alive, and hoping to be more alive sometime in the middle of this week because I'll be done with final exams by then!

What sucks... is that I'll be spending my birthday studying my butt off. ._. Ah well, can't do much about that, heh.
Strangely enough, I don't feel any different despite turning 21 today. lol
Oh, speaking of, I did get that new (gaming) laptop as promised, and it is working very smoothly~

Status
Not open for further replies.