1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

1. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

You might feel different if you take advantage of your new legal privilege...assuming you're American

Anyway, I'll probably be getting a new laptop at some point to get game-making programs, so hopefully when I'm not game-designing, I'll be in the chat more...SPEAKING OF WHICH I'M THERE NOW.

2. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVER! *confetti cannons fire*

Anyawys not dead

3. TheEmeraldKnight

TheEmeraldKnight Lookin' for Shinies

Anybody got some Master Balls that they don't want? I could breed you some 5/6 IV Pokemon in return.

4. Saph~

Saph~ Serebii Champion x.x

HBD Silver!

FINISHED REQS FINALLY AHH

[​IMG]

didn't notice Togia's post : [ bye friend

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  5. Cosmic Fury

Cosmic Fury Evil Overlord

Almost done with the breeding segment of my team!

I've got the female Heavy Ball Shellder transferred over, and I've already got its eligible bachelor. In addition, I've found at least one Larvesta that has Morning Sun (even though it only has one perfect IV), and I've already got more than one female Parent with 3 IV's available, in different spreads.

In short, it's going to be glorious.

6. Cosmic Fury

Well, in advance welcome to the guild!!!

7. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Happy Birthday Silver!

Sorry to see you leave Togia. see you around Serebii!

And welcome to the guild DX!!

8. MooseSmuggler

Consider yourself accepted, DX. Welcome to the guild.

Also, I forgot to wish Silver a happy birthday, and wish Togia farewell. Consider those done as well.

9. Scubasteve23

Scubasteve23 Dath Scuba

Well...it's been a while

Username:Scubasteve23
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:^
    Join the guild date: Today
    will you be active?:That's the plan
    Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post):The one with Moose
    Referrals:Just did random battles yesterday, first time battling in like a year and a half. Now I wanna try getting back into the competitive scene

10. MooseSmuggler

YEEEEEEESSSSS! Accepted, old friend!

11. TheEmeraldKnight

Welcome Scubasteve23 and DX 2401PT

Looking for a female Buneary in a Love Ball. I don't care about IV or nature. PM please

12. Scubasteve23

Scubasteve23 Dath Scuba

Thanks for accepting me into the clan. I'm just wondering, anywhere I can head to get help back into the competitive scene?

13. TheEmeraldKnight

Helping member form

Username: DX 2401PT
    Username help to: Me
    what was it:Traded me a Buneary

Helping member form

Username: DX 2401PT
    Username help to: Me
    what was it:Helped me evolve my Gengar

14. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

awww togia sorry to see you go sweetie hope to see in the future though if you ever come back ;)

HAPPPPYY BIRTHHHHDAAAYYY SILVER! :3 and good luck with the finals

welcome to the guild and lol the regions are there for what you like you picked my divison which you are earth :p If you played Beverly default then you would understand the divisions :p there are four crystal earth,water,fire, and wind which each division goes by element by which pokemon type you like ;)

welcome scuba buddie to the guild section again ;) glad to have you back on board ^_^

sorry guys I have been busy getting ready for my vacation to chicago as well as upcoming anime convention.

15. Cosmic Fury

Welcome to the clan, Scuba! I hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Also, an update on my epic breeding project! I finally got that 5IV Larvesta to hatch, after encountering ~100 of them at the Mirage place, and hatching an addition 60 of them and catching about 10 others... all while filling up my PC in the process, forcing me to release a bunch of unwanted Marills. BUT, I've got a whole metric ton of 4IV Timid Larvesta in Repeat Balls with the egg moves Endure, Morning Sun, and Zen Headbutt for any who want one.

This is what the Larvesta has: Perfect IV's in everything but Attack | Timid nature | In a Repeat Ball | Has the egg move Morning Sun -- along with Zen Headbutt and Endure (which are by sheer happenstance) | Bred completely from scratch, including the parents!

So, that brings me down to the final of the five breeds that I've yet to accomplish: that darned Shellder -- which is going to require ALL of the following:

1. Female Shellder in Heavy Ball -- COMPLETE (This one was caught by myself in HeartGold. However, it has NO perfect IV's, which will make this shape out to be a challenging project.)
    2. Parent that knows Rock Blast -- INCOMPLETE (I have no suitable parents to breed. I can, however, farm for a Corsola with Rock Blast, that has suitable IVs to pass down. (I do have a Cloyster, but it's traded and therefore will not be used, as I have other options on the table.)
    3. Parent with an Impish nature: INCOMPLETE (One will inevitably be bred or caught along the way, be it a Shellder or Corsola.)
    4. Two parents with 4+ IV's in the correct stats, for the best results -- INCOMPLETE (This will be the final phase of the project.)

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  16. FairyWitch

congrats cosmic on getting those breeding in ;) I haven't got to breed anything in awhile tbh >.> I may try to hatch the rest of my eggs for shiny marill on my 6 hour ride to chicago on my y version *if* I go -_- boyfriend is having trouble getting it off now do to there only 3 people in his department and they all requested the same days off -_- so waiting to see if they can get someone to fill in that worked in that department or I am screwed -_-

17. Cosmic Fury

That's most unfortunate! I do hope you manage to get the day off. I myself am trying to get a week to myself, for a vacation I've got planned to Los Angeles, to attend Anime Expo. I've spared no expense for the trip, but I'm having to save up quite a wad of cash to go, as a result. Hopefully by the time I go, I'll be able to afford the entire trip with some money to spare!

As for the project, I've never really attempted one like this before -- in fact, I've not bred anything significant from my own stock since I attempted it on an emulator a couple years ago. All of my Pokémon are bred from scratch or caught from my own game carts wherever possible, right down to the initial parents. All of the breeding is done from scratch -- no Dittos, no Wonder Traded Pokémon where a parent can be found in the game. It's a team that I'm very proud of so far, and the final product will look like what I've got in my signature. It's not a gym or E-4 team, but in my humble opinion, it's still one worthy of challenging the League...

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  18. FairyWitch

I only dream to go to anime expo which my boyfriend has been there once with his friend he had a great time and thanks cosmic I did get the time off just waiting if my boyfriend time off he the one that is having the hard time :/ I know what you mean about projects I am having a massive cosplay project atm too sewing on a already made leotard which I also modifying it to look like something else XD I will be attending acen if everything goes well. I have been to otakon once before though it was fun.

19. Cosmic Fury

Yeah, I actually made it to the Expo last year. By sheer luck I managed to be the third person to get in during the first day of the convention. Unfortunately though, I slept through more of it that I wanted, but I still enjoyed myself a LOT. I needed the time off though, as I had just come back from home attending my dad's memorial service. (He had passed away only just a couple of weeks before I had been slated to be in LA.)

20. FairyWitch

well it seems my road hit a bump will not be going to acen so trying to get my days switched to June 4th-7th so I can go to colossalcon since he can't get the days off at work which found out otakon badge prices went up by 20 dollars >.> its like 100 for a badge wtf lol anyway so Ill pop on more often guys on and off but I still want to get the costume done before june.