• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Sooo I read those rng posts above me and all I could say was ....WAT?!?

Like that stuff went over my head haha. I think im just not gonna try to rng stuff like ever. On another note....again. I got a shiny arceus through wonder trade today. That and a shiny charizard, suicune and pyroar. The suicune was bold with 6ivs and the pyroar is adamant with 6ivs.

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Sooo I read those rng posts above me and all I could say was ....WAT?!?

Like that stuff went over my head haha. I think im just not gonna try to rng stuff like ever. On another note....again. I got a shiny arceus through wonder trade today. That and a shiny charizard, suicune and pyroar. The suicune was bold with 6ivs and the pyroar is adamant with 6ivs.
I suppose you know but only the charizard isn't hacked (noboby gives legit flawless shinies through WT/GTS, lack of event ribbon)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I find it funny all this rng talk and lol shiny arceus which as I thought that is so a hack because going by old resources arceus was never released shiny still XD which then stand corrected looked it up japan released it shiny now o_0

edit: most people assume its hacked only because they don't know the origin it was from only you would know the truth of it was hacked or not. I tend not to wonder trade my rngs because that problem. I normally give them out in person on the internet so they know who it came from which was me which they know I am a licenses rnger XD I like that term "licenses" lol

edit 2:

also guys whoever didn't get to vote the voting ends tonight at midnight gmt -5 eastern timezone for the first ccat team pokemon

Last edited:

Reisuke

Apparently i died
I don't know why, but every time I hear "nobody gives away legit flawless shinies through WT/GTS", I get the urge to trade away some of my RNG replacements over WT or GTS. I mean, my Pokebank is filled with all sorts of RNG replacements. "Modest IV 31 all shiny Salamence? Replace with a Timid one!" or even "Modest IV 31 all shiny Mewtwo? Replace with a Timid!"

Mind games! That don't get me anything. At all. Not even laughing value. (Which is why I don't do that) "Dude, I gave away my RNGed shiny flawless Legendary over the WT so people can think it's a hack!"

Ok. I understand that feeling. I truly do but that's simply the truth nobody or close to nobody does that. That sadly is the truth.

@fairywitch that arceus is a hack since event pokemon can't be traded through WT/GTS their event ribbon prevents that. Thus event poke through WT/GTS = bad hack

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ok. I understand that feeling. I truly do but that's simply the truth nobody or close to nobody does that. That sadly is the truth.

@fairywitch that arceus is a hack since event pokemon can't be traded through WT/GTS their event ribbon prevents that. Thus event poke through WT/GTS = bad hack

you know what forgot haven't sleeped all night yesterday tired but your right XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Yeah I knew immediately haha. Still fun to use in battle from time to time.mostly the battle mason. I think I only have 4 shinies I hatched. My ralts,mamoswine,duskull and finally my zorua.

Whims_of_a_Romantic

Struggling student
Username: Whims_of_a_Romantic
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Join the guild date: 07/06/15
will you be active?: Yes
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena Region
Referrals: -

scizor64

"sciz"
I think I hatched a grand total of 3 shinies by random shininess chance (ie, non RNG). Chansey and Smoochum in my pre-RNG days, and Froakie in my MM attempt. The Froakie which I sort of predicted. "I have a feeling that when I eventually DO hatch a Froakie, it's gonna have Torrent instead of Protean". Yep. 2000 eggs in, hatched the first shiny that had Torrent.

Has anyone here ever faced a shiny (not against other players) that you could not catch?

Yes especially in y. Killed a bunch through hordes accidently.

Good news: i found a temp solution for my xat problem so expect me there in about 20 min. Secondly i got smash for ds! And finally i hope to donate some Battle ready pokes to guild tomight if there are any vacancies. See ya'll soon!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Welcome to the guild! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another leader through VM/PM. Your division's leader is Archstaraptor, but the spreadsheet is likely more accurate and up-to-date. You can also talk to an authorized tester to be tested for a higher rank. I believe Eve (FairyWitch) has the list?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Has anyone here ever faced a shiny (not against other players) that you could not catch?

I have faced a shiny snubbull in friend safari, I will never EVER forget the most angry moment of my life when I was trying to capture it the dang thing used roar -____________- I was like NOOOOOOOO that really sucked because snubull is a cool shiny and its a fairy.

welcome to the guild romantic ^_^ hope you like it here sweetie :p

also moose I have the spread but its really super behind atm I haven't had a chance to update for months so yeah which I need to add alot of people still the front that haven't been added that I have access in my division and leaf's. I also want to say I didn't forget about the tally for the ccat I just have been busy with work atm.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I have faced a shiny snubbull in friend safari, I will never EVER forget the most angry moment of my life when I was trying to capture it the dang thing used roar -____________- I was like NOOOOOOOO that really sucked because snubull is a cool shiny and its a fairy.

welcome to the guild romantic ^_^ hope you like it here sweetie :p

also moose I have the spread but its really super behind atm I haven't had a chance to update for months so yeah which I need to add alot of people still the front that haven't been added that I have access in my division and leaf's. I also want to say I didn't forget about the tally for the ccat I just have been busy with work atm.

Ah yeah, you did say that. Still, the spread is more up-to-date than some of the division OP's *whistles innocently*

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ah yeah, you did say that. Still, the spread is more up-to-date than some of the division OP's *whistles innocently*

lol that is true you got me there ;) I hope to have it fixed up soon though not sure when but very soon...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
lol that is true you got me there ;) I hope to have it fixed up soon though not sure when but very soon...

Obviously there's no rush, we all have lives. Like me...starting a mage file to romance Cullen just to be passive-aggressive to people posting Cullen hate...yeah, I need a job or something. Or a new computer to start designing games on.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Obviously there's no rush, we all have lives. Like me...starting a mage file to romance Cullen just to be passive-aggressive to people posting Cullen hate...yeah, I need a job or something. Or a new computer to start designing games on.

yeah I know that moose, just saying but I should get some time to update our tef shop as well for our shop point system as well so we can get accurate donations people donated which I need to take dirc's things out as well as others but your right we have lives no rush ;)

Whims_of_a_Romantic

Struggling student
Thank you the warm welcome! I look forward to being in this guild
I'm very new to competitive battling so I'm not very sure what to do in terms with testing and all, haha

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whelp, I am still alive. ;w;
Jeez, I have been all over the place with my internet lurking activities lately. x_x;

Hmmm... Anime Expo 2015 is getting closer, and for once, I am going for more than one day this year. *w*
I figured I eventually gotta regain my motivation for Pokémon stuffs, and get a team ready just in case.
Anyone mind telling me what's "in" as of the metagame now? owo

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Jeez, I have been all over the place with my internet lurking activities lately. x_x;

Hmmm... Anime Expo 2015 is getting closer, and for once, I am going for more than one day this year. *w*
I figured I eventually gotta regain my motivation for Pokémon stuffs, and get a team ready just in case.

I hear Pichu's on the rise, you might wanna be ready for that. Mean little nug-humper that one.

I have no idea, I haven't played my game at all since, like, January. Been out of comp even longer. Too busy killing ****boy shems in DA Origins and passive-aggressively snogging Cullen in DA Inquisition to really care.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys I'm still alive so what I miss in the guild

well we had our first vote on the ccat which I still need to tally up been busy with things and a few more people joined but thats about it....

glad your still alive silver and I wish I could go to anime expo that is like the best convention there is which Cali is like the opposite side of where I live ._. Alot of money would be shelling out for that trip sadly so I have to save up big time if I did go.

Status
Not open for further replies.