• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Activity post! I was so busy for the past couple of weeks due to helping family out.
But otherwise, I am still alive. x_x; It's still taking me forever to regain my motivation to play Alpha Sapphire again, though... xD
Plus, I've gotten so addicted to Splatoon as of late, I just capped last night. lol

Oh right, so besides helping family out... I don't know if anyone ever watched the Nintendo World Championships 2015 , but I was actually able to attend that since it was hosted in my area, and I happened to be on stream twice. (Just a note, I was a spectator in the audience.) Watching it close up was such an amazing experience! ^^;

Next, I went to Anime Expo last week, for two days straight. Unfortunately, I couldn't attend any panels because they got so packed really quick. (Really wanted to attend the Sailor Moon panel and the Fate/Stay Night panel, aflakjdlkajsd.) At least, I was able to shop for a few things with my limited budget. I was also able to attend a Smash 4 tourney over there, and despite the disorganization, it was fun. It was also the very first Smash tourney I ever participated in locally, even though I know my area has a super active Smash scene. I placed 25th of 96 overall, which really isn't too bad, imo. Of course I entered, representing my mains... though I think I was surely the only R.O.B. user there. (Saw too much Pika, Diddy, Rosaluma, Luigi, though.) I would've been able to survive one more round and be done for at around 13th place, but dang I was so close to beating this one Kirby player. It was best 2 of 3, and we were tied 1-1. At the last match, both of us were at high %, we were starting to getting too passive. I had to miss my grab at the most crucial moment, and I got wrecked by an up-smash. ;w;

That's about it from my side. I hope I haven't been missing too much while real-life took over for a bit. owo

Really cool that you went to an expo!!! XV now I'm excited for Otakon! We were watching the NWC on the xat!!!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Really cool that you went to an expo!!! XV now I'm excited for Otakon! We were watching the NWC on the xat!!!

my boyfriend is going to otakon :p if you plan to go you may run into him as well as I think he is planing to take his ike cosplay there which you will love :3

Times4Effective

Username: Times4effective
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 7/14/2015
will you be active?: Yup
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Referrals:

Welcome to the guild! Enjoy your stay and be sure to check out the guild chat if you can, it's in FW's sig. If you need anything, feel free to ask.

Marika_CZ

Thanks. I clicked on the xat chat, and it looks like I'm the only one in the room. :x
Welcome to the guild!
And yeah that might happen a lot. Depends on what time zone you live in. Most folks here are online in US afternoons / evenings.

Arch & Moose - good luck with your PC's / laptops you two. Moose, my regards to Ned and Ted. Not sure how is Caesar dealing with Isabella but hope it is all manageable :D
Arch, I hope you will be ready soon. Still waiting for that showdown with your bird army :p

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Arch, I hope you will be ready soon. Still waiting for that showdown with your bird army :p
Me too :p
I'm still working on some key weaknesses I encounter...but I'm also being sidetracked by other non-flying mons for singles and shinies (I got three in four days last week without hunting for them...two I'd say are comp grade o-O)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome to the guild!
And yeah that might happen a lot. Depends on what time zone you live in. Most folks here are online in US afternoons / evenings.

Arch & Moose - good luck with your PC's / laptops you two. Moose, my regards to Ned and Ted. Not sure how is Caesar dealing with Isabella but hope it is all manageable :D

Bahaha, Wu Zetian was the one who finished Isabella off in that campaign. When I restarted the blog, I started with a new campaign, as well. My biggest concern right now is bloody Montezuma >_>

And yeah, sometimes you'll be the only one in the chat. Depends on when you come in and what everyone else is doing. I'm rarely on due to my computer's bad Internet (I usually use my phone for Serebii) and the fact that I've been playing Civ.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:

oh hey there welcome to the guild ^_^ and sorry not sure what timezone your in but after 11 pm gmt -5 eastern timezone its pretty dead :/ I am on and off on the xat alot. I will get you at some point.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
I'm currently setting up my team to take on forum leagues but am needing a way to level them faster; if anyone has a secret base with 3 lvl100 blisseys please pm me your qr code. Thanks :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm currently setting up my team to take on forum leagues but am needing a way to level them faster; if anyone has a secret base with 3 lvl100 blisseys please pm me your qr code. Thanks :)

just look up the code there is one online for it I just got the code and took it from my screen on my computer....

edit:

wooot! I got my shiny swablu hatched in the 184th egg :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2ZcmS03gg
I did rotate it since I was using my phone as my video camera but some reason its taking forever to edit it...

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

I did rotate it since I was using my phone as my video camera but some reason its taking forever to edit it...
Please tell me about this new "Musada" method you mentioned in the vid :p
Just teasing!

Seriously tho congrats! Swablu is on my to-MM list as well.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Some things I need to mention:
1. I'm resetting my pkmn Y game,but not until I've traded over a few items. If you marvellous people could help me with a few I will make it worth your time =)
2.Speaking of rewards,I have a ton of valuable breeds waiting in pkmn bank,and want to give them away to everybody in tef.I will make a list and put it in my sig shortly.
3. Also on rewards,if you would like a specific item from Y,feel free to ask!
Be sure to send me your fc if you haven't already.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Some things I need to mention:
1. I'm resetting my pkmn Y game,but not until I've traded over a few items. If you marvellous people could help me with a few I will make it worth your time =)
2.Speaking of rewards,I have a ton of valuable breeds waiting in pkmn bank,and want to give them away to everybody in tef.I will make a list and put it in my sig shortly.
3. Also on rewards,if you would like a specific item from Y,feel free to ask!
Be sure to send me your fc if you haven't already.
I can help you out if you are online tonight. Just let me know how many mons/items you need to transfer so I can prepare one of my PC boxes...

scizor64

"sciz"
Same here Arch, i will probably be available tonight so if you want to I can help split up the work if need be. Very generous and kind of you kinda like a mini-event for TEF.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I know it's been forever since I posted here, but I'm very much alive. xD the tons of reddit trades nearly killed me tho
I hope everyone is well, having a great summer, and I NEED TO GET ON HERE AND THE XAT MORE! xDDD

just look up the code there is one online for it I just got the code and took it from my screen on my computer....

edit:

Congratz on shiny Swablu~ That's a great shiny! :D

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
bout time m8 :p btw, i HYYYYYYPE SHINY MUDKIP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and congrats to fairy for hers as well.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
bout time m8 :p btw, i HYYYYYYPE SHINY MUDKIP WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and congrats to fairy for hers as well.

thanks wec and congrats on the mudkip my friend lets do the dance!

edit: thanks emii and marika for the congrats as well :3

edit2: also I will be brushing up the tef fronts in a few days for sure they need ALOT of work so once I do I can start taking tef donations again for the front but for now keep them on hold until I post for the okay to message me about them.

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Hoopa is now out on ps it's not too strong it seems

Jirachi used U-turn!
It's super effective! The opposing Hoopa-Unbound lost 100% of its health!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.