• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
What I meant is that I don't store my eggs and then hatch them in bulk. I actually hatch eggs in batches of five as soon as I get them from D-care man.

Exactly. I will hold the next batch until you announce the start officially :)

Ah, fair enough. I presume that isn't against the rules.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
that is fine if you don't have the shiny by then just stop and start when the event starts I mean I am storing my eggs soon after I breed the right nature and ivs which I FINALLY figured out what I want to do now :p changed my target to klefki since my first klefki was just a fun mm with crappy ivs.

edit: I want to make it clear though marika you hatch while you go right not store is what you ment? if I am wrong then don't start until we start the event. The event will start when everyone is ready so please post everyone that is participating when they are ready and I will mark who is ready so we all can start hatching together.

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward
Wecondo Shiny Heracross
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly
Fairywitch Shiny Klefki (yes another one :p)

I am ready

scizor64

"sciz"
I am also prepared for the MM Quest as part of Guild pariticipation.

This will be a fun one for sure. Im also like Marika in the way that I hatch my eggs as I go. Ive prepared a box and half though already of unhatched eggs. At your order
I will begin.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
that is fine if you don't have the shiny by then just stop and start when the event starts I mean I am storing my eggs soon after I breed the right nature and ivs which I FINALLY figured out what I want to do now :p changed my target to klefki since my first klefki was just a fun mm with crappy ivs.

edit: I want to make it clear though marika you hatch while you go right not store is what you ment? if I am wrong then don't start until we start the event. The event will start when everyone is ready so please post everyone that is participating when they are ready and I will mark who is ready so we all can start hatching together.

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward
Wecondo Shiny Heracross
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly

im ready as well, so i can win dis and show off my boss beetle :p

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Remember me =/
Sorry for the recent inactivity...stuff's been happening.
If you guys are hunting I shall hunt with you!
I shall seek a shiny bouffalant when the time is right >=/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright guys these are the people that are participating in the mm/sr shiny hunt challenge which I don't blame some of you hatching while you go I plan on doing that when I clear out my 10 boxes if nothing shines...I got a about 3 boxes fillled still going once I am ready I will say the word

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward ready
Wecondo Shiny Heracross ready
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly ready
Marika Shiny Deerling ready
Archstarptor Shiny Buffalant

also arch I added you in but heads up I know your activity is sporadic but hopefully you ready soon because I want to start soon as we all get everything together. I understand your busy sweetie though ;)

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Remember me =/
Sorry for the recent inactivity...stuff's been happening.
If you guys are hunting I shall hunt with you!
I shall seek a shiny bouffalant when the time is right >=/
HE EXISTS?!? Seriously, I was just thinking about when you'd show up the other day. You gonna be on more often soon I hope.
Anyways, just a warning, imma be gone for a week as of late Sunday. Just mark me ready after I say goodbye in a few days.
P.S. IT'S GLORIOUS! [spoil]
[/spoil]

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got a few more boxes to fill so everyone that has not yet posted there ready hopefully be ready soon to start I know razor is leaving soon and arch is on and off so if you are ready please post thanks ^_^

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon Shiny Snivy ready
TheEmeraldKnight Shiny Paniward ready
Wecondo Shiny Heracross ready
dirkrac shiny surskit
Scizor64 shiny Gastly ready
Fairywitch Shiny Klefki (yes another one better ivs and different nature) ready
Marika Shiny Deerling ready
Archstarptor Shiny Buffalant

edit: marking me ready have one more box to go and then I will be so anyone else please post ready soon so we can start on time before leaf leaves so he knows when to start please and thanks ;)

Last edited:

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Eyyyyyyyyh, a shiny hunt challenge is going on? Is it alright if I join in on the fun? I'll hunt for a Shiny Honedge, if I'm accepted. (yes, I'm still alive)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I was ready before!
Best of luck everybody with their hunts when we start.

I just wanted to make sure though I will mark you down as ready ;)

Ok, so, things are crazy over here, and I don't know how long I'm gonna be here, so I'll just say this now. I'll be back in a week, got a big thing to go to.

Until I'm back, I appoint Burnerv2 as the temporary leader of the Eisenburg region. So if for some reason you need that stuff (battles for ranks, etc), he'll take my place for now.

See ya guys later. :) (Oh, and depending on my situation over there, I MIGHT be able to drop in sometime, I have no idea yet)

see you soon leaf I will message you on facebook when we start just in case I plan on starting tommorow unless everyone is ready now

Eyyyyyyyyh, a shiny hunt challenge is going on? Is it alright if I join in on the fun? I'll hunt for a Shiny Honedge, if I'm accepted. (yes, I'm still alive)

yes you can join in I can put you in now and are you ready btw? I will add ready next to your name want to start soon

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon- Shiny Snivy ready
TheEmeraldKnight- Shiny Paniward ready
Wecondo- Shiny Heracross ready
dirkrac- shiny surskit
Scizor64- shiny Gastly ready
Fairywitch- Shiny Klefki (yes another one better ivs and different nature) ready
Marika- Shiny Deerling ready
Archstarptor- Shiny Buffalant ready
Kirito The Black Swordsman - SD Shiny Honedge

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I'll be starting my battle in the war shortly, so I'm not ready quite yet. Should be 1-1 1/2 hours tops, but I don't expect to need that long.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Does anyone have a Yamask or Cofigigus with Ally Switch? Preferably in a Dusk Ball but not mandatory

yamask I don't think I have that transferred yet but I could transfer it in a few days though if you need it which I can put in a dusk ball too and ally switch i think is a move tutor or egg move tired and can't think atm lol

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'd be down for competing wifi-side, but my team is incomplete. I need a competitive Victini with Bolt Strike and V-Create. It'll complete my roundup for the team. If that happens, I can finally battle people in a more full capacity.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'd be down for competing wifi-side, but my team is incomplete. I need a competitive Victini with Bolt Strike and V-Create. It'll complete my roundup for the team. If that happens, I can finally battle people in a more full capacity.

I do have a vintini but not the one you seek atm I still have to rng my event one on my white version though so fingers cross I get to it

also so I plan on having us start tommorow late for the mm hunt challenge so if you not ready please hurry don't want to wait to long to start us most people are eager to start now ^_^

Shiny hunt challengers

Razorleafeon- Shiny Snivy ready
TheEmeraldKnight- Shiny Paniward ready
Wecondo- Shiny Heracross ready
dirkrac- shiny surskit
Scizor64- shiny Gastly ready
Fairywitch- Shiny Klefki (yes another one better ivs and different nature) ready
Marika- Shiny Deerling ready
Archstarptor- Shiny Buffalant ready
Kirito The Black Swordsman - SD Shiny Honedge

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I have deposited my Honedges into the Day-Care, with adequate box room. I am officially ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.