1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Ace_Of_Shadows

Ace_Of_Shadows Edgy edgelord name

Aah, nice. I'll probably wait a bit to be tested, but I'm hoping it'll be sometime this week. Provided someone is willing to test me this week...

2. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

Username: Razor Leafeon
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
    Join the guild date: Today June 3rd, 2014
    will you be active?: Of course
    Region you like: Kalos Eisenburg
    Referrals:Fairywitch

3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

hey there leaf and welcome to the guild hope you like it here and myrrh is your leader if you like to be tested contact any leader to be tested...

4. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Username: Charizard_Rulez84
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: I prefer just wifi
    Join the guild date: 6/3/14
    will you be active?: yup
    Region you like: Eternia Region
    Referrals: FairyWitch

5. FairyWitch

hey charizard welcome to the guild :) also no worries if you just want to do wifi that is fine there is no harm in it welcome whenever your ready to be tested just contact any leader and make sure to hop on the xat to be membered if you like to talk there please :)

also tested

Geovanicaon merchant rank
    MotherRussia merchant
    Razor Leafeon Pirate rank

6. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

thanks a lot :D yah wifi is better, I would do PS as well but for some reason PS wont work on my laptop I think I need a new one, I can probably test this weekend it's been a while since I have played anyone would like to make a team

7. FairyWitch

no worries take your time and we shall get you tested we strive that everyone have both but if you can't i understand i just want to make a balance so that no one feels left out cuaz the guild is way to much wifi or way to much PS. Im trying to go back to balance also i will be starting up a sheet soon to keep track of everyone with there activity and points...

tested members

Raiyran Dark Knight rank very impressive battle i would say so myself sir

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  8. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

Point Report

Your username: Razor Leafeon
    Opponent: Raiyran
    W/L/D: W
    Score: 3-0

gg

9. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

Thank you for the rank and confirming battle

10. FairyWitch

your very welcome you got skills my friend and i think it is time to get this sheet together now

recording on the spread sheet

11. scizor64

scizor64 "sciz"

Username: scizor64
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both (friend code is located within my signature)
    Join the guild date: 6/3/14 June 3, 2014
    will you be active?: Yes
    Region you like: Florem Region
    Referrals:
    n/a

12. FairyWitch

hey scizor welcome to the guild and moosesmuggler is your leader welcome to the eternian forces :)

13. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Welcome everyone who just joined. What are you guys currently doing on the WiFi part?

I did some NU practice today and happend to beat an OU team with my NU team, I felt proud :).
    If you guys are intrested: NU VS OU Battle 3: 57LW-WWWW-WWW7-2235 (Win 1-0)

It was a close match, if it weren't for that Flame body it would have been 3-0.
    That really killed the sweep I was doing.

Have a good day.

14. Ace_Of_Shadows

Hello guys? How've you been? I'm building a UU team at the moment, going through some stuff. How do you build your teams? I look up every viable check/counter to my Pokémon and put them into groups based on typing, and then from there look for viable checks and counters to those.

15. FairyWitch

nice job azulart and im mostly just breeding stuff on wifi i need to get my breeding done soon for a fenniken i was hoping to breed for a shiny which i still have alot of scatterbug eggs to hatch still to see if i have a spare shiny of it XD i did hatch one of course but if anyone needs a polar pattern in a permier ball non shiny i got tons XD

hey ace and im doing alright and if you like to help azulart does build lower teir games he actually doesn't like using ou teams so if you always need help with the lower teirs he the man to help XD and he does pretty good with the lower teams against OU XD but he only does wifi but im sure he can work something out to at least help.

16. Ace_Of_Shadows

Good to hear :). I'm OK for help at the moment, I know what I'm doing anyway. Think I'll devote my competitive battling to UU, but have an OU team around for fun/wars or whatever. But if I need help I'll give Azulart a shout out. I was just curious to see how people built their teams. I know we have some good players here :D.

17. FairyWitch

yes we do we got some good people here and we need to just keep up with the other guilds i am keeping a eye on who joins and we shall try to get a war team up soon already done what i need too do but we need a bit more members to make a solid team before wars so i just need to keep my eyes up and ears open so far i know for sure two people i know for sure should be on the team also i am on the xat if like to join :)

18. Ace_Of_Shadows

I can't unfortunately; I'm going to my fencing class in a bit, so I'll be gone for a couple of hours. I should be back later, hopefully. What do you think of the recent UU drops? Alakazam, Volcarona, Infernape, Lucario, Goodra and Blissey. Out of all of them I see maybe Blissey staying; the rest could go to BL. I don't see any pure counters to the other Pokémon, although I guess Lucario is easily beaten provided it hasn't got a boost. Volcarona is beaten by Mega Aerodactyl, but the rest... I don't know. What do you think?

19. FairyWitch

its alright ill be on until close to 5 pm my time witch gmt -5 but im sure someone else be on too after that but i haven't really keep track with the smogon teir usages like i should so i can't give you a sure what i think but Alakazam, Volcarona, Infernape, Lucario, Goodra and Blissey are moving down wow that is interesting...

20. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

So great to know that people are focusing on another tiers besides OU! This is so awesome! We should have tourneys soon!

Also, I really like to do Metronome battles so if anyone's interested please let me know. Fun af :)