• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

scizor64

"sciz"
Glad to see everybody is hanging in there. I was thinking, perhaps this will be the generation that our beloved Luvdisc gets an evolution.

I will most likely buy pokemon moon when it comes out. I have loads of stuff to transfer. I got pokemon showdown working by disabling animations and downgrading to sprites btw.

Aside from that, just ev training new mons and enjoyed AS/Y version. Till next time take care!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Glad to see everybody is hanging in there. I was thinking, perhaps this will be the generation that our beloved Luvdisc gets an evolution.

I will most likely buy pokemon moon when it comes out. I have loads of stuff to transfer. I got pokemon showdown working by disabling animations and downgrading to sprites btw.

Aside from that, just ev training new mons and enjoyed AS/Y version. Till next time take care!

yep were all doing fine scizor I am glad to see post though been awhile since people is post but I am becoming more active again on the forums so hopefully people get the memo :p I actually preordered moon so this will be fun :p Oh I noticed just now looking at the game but the game seems its based off of hawaii? I just noticed the region sorta looked like the hawaii islands. I know Y version was off from france.

ohhh also my photoshop is back guys so I need to update our guild's artwork...

Marika_CZ

yep were all doing fine scizor I am glad to see post though been awhile since people is post but I am becoming more active again on the forums so hopefully people get the memo :p I actually preordered moon so this will be fun :p Oh I noticed just now looking at the game but the game seems its based off of hawaii? I just noticed the region sorta looked like the hawaii islands. I know Y version was off from france.

ohhh also my photoshop is back guys so I need to update our guild's artwork...
Indeed they even call it "Aloha" Region. Oops I mean "Alola" hehe. How subtle ;)
I wonder if that means another region with eternal summer? I enjoyed seasons but now it looks like I gen V gimmick that is not coming back :/

Still looking forward to November tho. I wonder how much is meta going to change if they introduce more stuff like Corrosion.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whee, another activity post. Obviously still alive and such, heh.

So um, Pokémon-wise I'm finally making progress with completing my dex in AS. Won't be long now before I obtain my shiny charm and start soft-resetting for certain shiny legendaries. :v And in Super Mystery Dungeon, I'm almost done connecting with all of the mons. I'm getting there! Meanwhile, I still remained hyped for Pokémon Sun/Moon. I did place my preorder deposit for Moon, so I'm all set to go for that one. Also yes, Pokémon GO is taking over my life. rip

In non-Pokémon stuff... I admittedly succumbed to the craze that is Overwatch. A lot of my friends were trying to convince me to give it a shot, so I finally caved in. It's my actual first fps game, and I'm usually not much of an fps-person. But I see now why this game is so hype, and as a result, I find this game a lot of fun. Really enjoying these characters and their backstories~

Real-life thingys, I attended my local con that is Anime Expo this year. (And I know Fairy left a comment in my AX 2016 album on facebook. Maaaan, it'd be awesome if you can come visit. xD) My best highlight is that I finally met Cristina Vee, who is a well-known voice actress (couple of roles that come to mind are Homura in Madoka Magica, Sakura in the Fate series, Rei/Sailor Mars in Sailor Moon Crystal, Riven in LoL, etc). Did some shopping around, mostly of art prints from one of my favorite artists I follow + a birthday gift for my dearest + got a few LoL-related stuff like a DJ Sona shirt and an Astronaut Teemo plush (they included a free poro mini-plush). Also saw a lot of Overwatch cosplays, and I thought that was pretty cool. I did participate in a Smash 4 tourney, but considering how I haven't actually played Smash the past few months due to life, I got so rusty... so I had really low expectations for myself. I got knocked out early, but my opponents were fairly impressed with me, despite my rustiness. It was fun overall!

That's about it from me. I've been more or less lurking here + skype. lol

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Whee, another activity post. Obviously still alive and such, heh.

So um, Pokémon-wise I'm finally making progress with completing my dex in AS. Won't be long now before I obtain my shiny charm and start soft-resetting for certain shiny legendaries. :v And in Super Mystery Dungeon, I'm almost done connecting with all of the mons. I'm getting there! Meanwhile, I still remained hyped for Pokémon Sun/Moon. I did place my preorder deposit for Moon, so I'm all set to go for that one. Also yes, Pokémon GO is taking over my life. rip

In non-Pokémon stuff... I admittedly succumbed to the craze that is Overwatch. A lot of my friends were trying to convince me to give it a shot, so I finally caved in. It's my actual first fps game, and I'm usually not much of an fps-person. But I see now why this game is so hype, and as a result, I find this game a lot of fun. Really enjoying these characters and their backstories~

Real-life thingys, I attended my local con that is Anime Expo this year. (And I know Fairy left a comment in my AX 2016 album on facebook. Maaaan, it'd be awesome if you can come visit. xD) My best highlight is that I finally met Cristina Vee, who is a well-known voice actress (couple of roles that come to mind are Homura in Madoka Magica, Sakura in the Fate series, Rei/Sailor Mars in Sailor Moon Crystal, Riven in LoL, etc). Did some shopping around, mostly of art prints from one of my favorite artists I follow + a birthday gift for my dearest + got a few LoL-related stuff like a DJ Sona shirt and an Astronaut Teemo plush (they included a free poro mini-plush). Also saw a lot of Overwatch cosplays, and I thought that was pretty cool. I did participate in a Smash 4 tourney, but considering how I haven't actually played Smash the past few months due to life, I got so rusty... so I had really low expectations for myself. I got knocked out early, but my opponents were fairly impressed with me, despite my rustiness. It was fun overall!

That's about it from me. I've been more or less lurking here + skype. lol

you missed my lugia hunt over 4,000+ srs and no charm and I finally got it LOL but I got the shiny charm now to help out ^_^ glad you doing alright though ^_^

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well active post once again man I really need to be more active again but real life is having me be so busy.

Same. Work is killing me xD

At least I pop by the chat every now and then. Doesn't help that I don't have much Pokemon stuff to talk about. Been playing Overwatch, tho I DID download Pokemon GO.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well active post once again man I really need to be more active again but real life is having me be so busy.

I feel you I have been on and off with activity a tiny bit but I also have been playing pokemon go alot recently which I am having fun. I actually never wanted to download it nor excited but since it was free I was like whyyyy not XD I actually want to start a tournament for us as well as sun and moon rolling in we should gain a tiny bit more activity again.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Handing in my resignation, effective immediately. Nominating Willie as my replacement.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I feel you I have been on and off with activity a tiny bit but I also have been playing pokemon go alot recently which I am having fun. I actually never wanted to download it nor excited but since it was free I was like whyyyy not XD I actually want to start a tournament for us as well as sun and moon rolling in we should gain a tiny bit more activity again.

I see your point I too I am enjoying Pokemon GO too bad for me I live in Missouri with the Pokemon GO robberies but so far I am still good and looking forward to playing Sun and Moon the new Pokemon and their abilities has peaked my interest.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
You can increase a level 100 Pokémon's IVs through Hyper Training.

Yeah.

Part of me is happy that I can improve my IVs faster, part of me is angry that no longer will any heavy amount of work go into getting a 'mon with 5-6 IVs and the gap between a casual player and a competitive one is shrinking fast.

Hey, at least it's only at level 100, right?

Wego

WeCounting Stars
You can increase a level 100 Pokémon's IVs through Hyper Training.

Yeah.

Part of me is happy that I can improve my IVs faster, part of me is angry that no longer will any heavy amount of work go into getting a 'mon with 5-6 IVs and the gap between a casual player and a competitive one is shrinking fast.

Hey, at least it's only at level 100, right?

I see what you are saying I kind of don't like that fact that a casual player can kind of hold a candle too a competitive player sure the competitive player has way more battling experience than the casual players the hard work that go into making competitive sets for your pokemon sure it makes things easier for the competitive people to breed and ev train.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
activity post, going into college in a couple weeks, so if my activity tanks, you know why :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
activity post, going into college in a couple weeks, so if my activity tanks, you know why :p

okie dokie wec :3 also I need to update stuff man alot of new artwork to keep our guild alive plus I need to get ready to start a tournament soon before the big grand opening in november of sun and moon for our guild plus I talk to Naoto he busy at the moment but when he gets his time back we can fix up the war team to start Waring again XD

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
okie dokie wec :3 also I need to update stuff man alot of new artwork to keep our guild alive plus I need to get ready to start a tournament soon before the big grand opening in november of sun and moon for our guild plus I talk to Naoto he busy at the moment but when he gets his time back we can fix up the war team to start Waring again XD

Going wipe clean the war team and start over as it makes the process easier. If you like to be on the war team fill out this form and post it here or pm me it please.

Username:
Friend Code(if you have one):
Pokemon showdown name (if you have one):
Do you have a team ready? if not how long will it take for you to build one:

If you have any questions feel free to ask me,

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Going wipe clean the war team and start over as it makes the process easier. If you like to be on the war team fill out this form and post it here or pm me it please.

Username:

that was fast LOL sounds good anyone want to be on the war team please contact naoto :3 I took a nap earlier so feeling a bit less tired will be on for a short time on the forums will be thinking up a new tournament for just the guild soon ^_^

McDanger

Username:

my desire is real but my laziness -__-

so my life went tweaked big part of my absence, had an long week followed by our head chef being fired so learning how the new chef wants to do stuff with a few 10 hour days takes the wind out of your sails. Also chefs coats are stupidly hot, sucks so much in a hot kitchen lol. Got a new laptop, it lacks computer aids so super happy about that, no more factor restarting every 4 weeks. Finally got a phone, made sure it can run go, pokespots everywhere here, like its retarded how many there are counted 14 visible on the map from my apartment then there's 6 more 10 minutes walking away. So has the xat picked up i can get on when i`m dead at work and slack off :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
my desire is real but my laziness -__-

so my life went tweaked big part of my absence, had an long week followed by our head chef being fired so learning how the new chef wants to do stuff with a few 10 hour days takes the wind out of your sails. Also chefs coats are stupidly hot, sucks so much in a hot kitchen lol. Got a new laptop, it lacks computer aids so super happy about that, no more factor restarting every 4 weeks. Finally got a phone, made sure it can run go, pokespots everywhere here, like its retarded how many there are counted 14 visible on the map from my apartment then there's 6 more 10 minutes walking away. So has the xat picked up i can get on when i`m dead at work and slack off :p

don't let the lazy get to mcdanger XD which the xat is completely dead and outdated most of every guild here doesn't use it anymore :/ We been using skype atm to chat which I am barely on btw XD

McDanger

don't let the lazy get to mcdanger XD which the xat is completely dead and outdated most of every guild here doesn't use it anymore :/ We been using skype atm to chat which I am barely on btw XD

Maybe the meta is better last time i played it was HO everywhere, sucked so much.

How fairs go for those that have it?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Maybe the meta is better last time i played it was HO everywhere, sucked so much.

How fairs go for those that have it?

when sun and moon is around the corner so it may get a bit more nuts XD since there is some new abilities coming out which now poison types can be poisoned >.> as well as a few other things in the new meta.

edit:

so guys thinking of redoing the guild art and changing things around to get us up and running again more...

what you think of this userbar?

RSyTow0.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.