• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I would guess it would be vgc 16 but we shall see what naoto posts because he the one setting it up and not me XD also if anyone wants jolly luxury ball zubats with 4 egg moves. I got spares which it has its ha on it as well.I am doing a request for someone in a trade shop so I have spares so giving the guild a first dibs before I put them in the the giveaway section of the shop I work at...

I'll take one :D would love to have it actually
and I need to get you that delibird I promised :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'll take one :D would love to have it actually
and I need to get you that delibird I promised :3

I messaged you about it but yeah if anyone still once the offer before I place in the giveaway section just vm me :3 Also guys I will try to dig up the old ccat unless you want to start over its up to you which we can do something different like we can do more then just singles ccats. I mean we can try to do vgc or something its up to you guys though so we can start team building together and have fun ^_^

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
the whole war wont be vgc it will be mixed tier for example

naoto vs opponent 1 (ou tier)
Fairy vs opponent 2 (vgc)
Arch vs opponent 3 (PU)

anyway as that is an example the tiers have not been picked but so far i have arch playing NU against someone on their team and i know one of their members really likes RU so if anyone wants to play that let me know as for the vgc 2016 or 2015 is fine if anyone still wants to play it

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
the whole war wont be vgc it will be mixed tier for example

naoto vs opponent 1 (ou tier)
Fairy vs opponent 2 (vgc)
Arch vs opponent 3 (PU)

anyway as that is an example the tiers have not been picked but so far i have arch playing NU against someone on their team and i know one of their members really likes RU so if anyone wants to play that let me know as for the vgc 2016 or 2015 is fine if anyone still wants to play it

I barely play any teir besides OU sooooo ru not gunna work for me XD if you need me though if you can't find anyone I can try but don't expect me to win because not use to most teirs besides OU.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Any ruleset is fine with me, I do have enough mons for almost every one

Also. when will it be starting?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I actually thought about this I should add different teirs for tutors as well it would be a great addition to the guilds tutoring post also guys I do have it set up at least so if you want to start up getting people to tutor and etc let me just fill out the guild's form and I will add you to the front. I will update the teir stuff tommorow....

so guys do you want to start over on the ccat or just continue the one with mega gardevoir?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okieeee... I got off my lazy butt and completed my national dex. Although I guess I'll eventually have to start re-organizing and get started with my living dex. ._.

With that, I have finally gotten started on my next shiny hunt, which is Zekrom. I've been quite out of practice with the shiny hunting lately (after taking a super long hiatus from the last one I completed), so I'll be pretty slow with this. lol (Plus, I kinda owe my bf for the shiny Reshiram he hunted in his OR and traded to me... figured it'd be fair enough I hunt for the counterpart in my AS. xD)

scizor64

"sciz"
I actually thought about this I should add different teirs for tutors as well it would be a great addition to the guilds tutoring post also guys I do have it set up at least so if you want to start up getting people to tutor and etc let me just fill out the guild's form and I will add you to the front. I will update the teir stuff tommorow....

so guys do you want to start over on the ccat or just continue the one with mega gardevoir?

I would love to continue the ccat. For completedness. Thats my vote for that. Also great idea about the tutors.

Okieeee... I got off my lazy butt and completed my national dex. Although I guess I'll eventually have to start re-organizing and get started with my living dex. ._.

With that, I have finally gotten started on my next shiny hunt, which is Zekrom. I've been quite out of practice with the shiny hunting lately (after taking a super long hiatus from the last one I completed), so I'll be pretty slow with this. lol (Plus, I kinda owe my bf for the shiny Reshiram he hunted in his OR and traded to me... figured it'd be fair enough I hunt for the counterpart in my AS. xD)

Thats awesome! It inspires me to continue with my dex quest. Just need two more regions and ill be done!

I have been breeding/training a team for NU Doubles, should be super fun!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
I don't remember what day I joined. I can still do PS battttulles and Team Mystic ish my team o/

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL

hehe, you can race me to get the living dex done silver ;3 (though I've completed gen 1 for mine)
currently trying to beat my black2 again so I can transfer 'mons from soulsilver, platinum, and black2 x.x otherwise I'd have to get gen 2, 3, and 5 'mons from the GTS alone and friends and I feel like that'd be more time, effort, and work.

got some job applications to fill out so here's hoping I succeed in getting a job soon, aaaaaaand college starts back next monday. Goodbye free time ;A;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't remember what day I joined. I can still do PS battttulles and Team Mystic ish my team o/

I already added it in burn for the join date no worries I still have the old spread sheet :p I can add you as a mystic if leaf hasn't already ^_^ why is everyone mystic or instict

also I know scizor answered alreayd but waiting for others...does everyone feel they want to restart the ccat or they want to continue the old? I am tailing a vote atm XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh also I will be clearing out our donation shop which if you help a person out you will get points to buy in the shop like we did in the past. I will be clearing out since I don't know if everyone has the donations which that was a year ago of all the donations. if you like to donate anything to the shop please message me and I will add points for helping the shop out :3

edit: I forgot to post that if you previous had points for the year ago donations they still stay I will not deduct them since you donated at that time. Also guys if you battle in anyway with another guild member or help please fill out the forums if you want points and post them here ^_^ I plan on starting up a tournament for us in the tournament guild section soon so stay tune ^_^ If someone would like to take over the guild's tournaments please message me and I can make you a tournament organizer so it gives me a load off of me. I can do it but sometimes I may be busy with other things so it may be a tiny bit delayed sometimes.

I forgot as well I did change some of point system for earning battle points which I took some away which was not necessary and also now if you are tested in a rank you don't get the points anymore. I want it to be a tiny bit harder to rank up because practicing battling helps to get better and learn from our mistakes ;) plus ranking up extremely quick isn't that fun. I will keep older members though with there points since the old rule was in effect when they joined but all new members do not get the points from now on.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Holy snap, I need to fix my sleep schedule asap. rip

Thats awesome! It inspires me to continue with my dex quest. Just need two more regions and ill be done!

I have been breeding/training a team for NU Doubles, should be super fun!
Best of luck in completing your dex! ^^ And ooooh, I've yet to try to get back to competitive battling at some point. While I don't mind OU/Uber, lower tier battles were a lot of fun for me. xP

hehe, you can race me to get the living dex done silver ;3 (though I've completed gen 1 for mine)
currently trying to beat my black2 again so I can transfer 'mons from soulsilver, platinum, and black2 x.x otherwise I'd have to get gen 2, 3, and 5 'mons from the GTS alone and friends and I feel like that'd be more time, effort, and work.

got some job applications to fill out so here's hoping I succeed in getting a job soon, aaaaaaand college starts back next monday. Goodbye free time ;A;
Idk if I can race that fast for that, but we'll see. xD
Good luck on your job hunt, by the way! I have faith you'll land one~

oh also I will be clearing out our donation shop which if you help a person out you will get points to buy in the shop like we did in the past. I will be clearing out since I don't know if everyone has the donations which that was a year ago of all the donations. if you like to donate anything to the shop please message me and I will add points for helping the shop out :3

edit: I forgot to post that if you previous had points for the year ago donations they still stay I will not deduct them since you donated at that time. Also guys if you battle in anyway with another guild member or help please fill out the forums if you want points and post them here ^_^ I plan on starting up a tournament for us in the tournament guild section soon so stay tune ^_^ If someone would like to take over the guild's tournaments please message me and I can make you a tournament organizer so it gives me a load off of me. I can do it but sometimes I may be busy with other things so it may be a tiny bit delayed sometimes.

I forgot as well I did change some of point system for earning battle points which I took some away which was not necessary and also now if you are tested in a rank you don't get the points anymore. I want it to be a tiny bit harder to rank up because practicing battling helps to get better and learn from our mistakes ;) plus ranking up extremely quick isn't that fun. I will keep older members though with there points since the old rule was in effect when they joined but all new members do not get the points from now on.
I don't mind these changes. owo
And actually, I still have my donations. They're stashed in my pokébank and I haven't touched them in a long while, haha.

-----​

In other things, hot dayum I got lucky. @w@; I wasn't expecting to catch mine sooner, but I apparently did. I caught my shiny Zekrom in 209 soft resets!
xBFsKfN.jpg
I'd like to thank my synchronizer and my Smeargle for their efforts in this hunt. I caught it in the nature I wanted (which is Naughty; planning to raise this as a mixed attacker). Unfortunately, while it does have perfect IVs in HP/SpAtk/Speed, it has terrible IVs in the rest of the stats... ah well, I'm satisfied enough with this. ;w;

~Ace

i can show you how
Username: ~Ace
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: acetylix // (Elliot) 2122-6205-3664
Join the guild date: 17th August 2016
will you be active?: yeah, I've recently got back into competitive pokemon, and I am hyped for Sun and Moon; however I will be starting university soon but I will try my best to be as active as I can!
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Harena
Referrals: none

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
will you be active?: yeah, I've recently got back into competitive pokemon, and I am hyped for Sun and Moon; however I will be starting university soon but I will try my best to be as active as I can!

Welcome to Tef, you definitely picked the right reigon(who doesnt love flying) willie has the discord stuff if you're into that. Ps- you're not alone in the uni department(i just started)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't mind these changes. owo
And actually, I still have my donations. They're stashed in my pokébank and I haven't touched them in a long while, haha.

-----​

In other things, hot dayum I got lucky. @w@; I wasn't expecting to catch mine sooner, but I apparently did. I caught my shiny Zekrom in 209 soft resets!
xBFsKfN.jpg
I'd like to thank my synchronizer and my Smeargle for their efforts in this hunt. I caught it in the nature I wanted (which is Naughty; planning to raise this as a mixed attacker). Unfortunately, while it does have perfect IVs in HP/SpAtk/Speed, it has terrible IVs in the rest of the stats... ah well, I'm satisfied enough with this. ;w;

well crap if you like to refill out the stuff that you remember you donatated I can add it back to the list sorry, I thought you would of wonder traded those guys off by now XD I will clear out my pms so you can pm me the stuff...sorry again silver >.< also congrats on the shiny zerkrom ^_^

hey ace I remember your name from around here actually its been awhile :3 welcome back to the guild section and glad to have you back and especially on board with our guild at tef ^_^

oh guys I noticed they got rid of the tournament section in the guild section I am always the last one to know >.< soooooo I will be hosting the guild tournaments once again back in the guild thread but I will have to get another post so I don't clutter up with posts about the tournament to much so I will be adding another post for guild tournaments for match ups and etc. I have one in mind coming up ^_^

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Idk if I can race that fast for that, but we'll see. xD
Good luck on your job hunt, by the way! I have faith you'll land one~

Thank you silver! :D

and if/once I get a job+college starting next monday I'll probably have no time to really get it done before sun&moon come out. but even if I don't get it done before like I hope to do I can get it done afterwards sometime. I have all the tools I need pretty much ^w^

~Ace

i can show you how
Welcome to Tef, you definitely picked the right reigon(who doesnt love flying) willie has the discord stuff if you're into that. Ps- you're not alone in the uni department(i just started)

thanks! haha yeah, I figure I'll have a bit of free time for pokemon again and yeah birds are gr8. is discord like the new replacement for xat? is there a link?

hey ace I remember your name from around here actually its been awhile :3 welcome back to the guild section and glad to have you back and especially on board with our guild at tef ^_^

thanks! haha! it's good to see old faces around the forums still.

does anyone here play BW OU anymore? I've been playing ORAS OU for a bit but I feel a bit more at home with the 5th Gen competitive scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.