• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Username: DrasticPhase
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
Pokemon Showdown name: LifeImagination
GMT Timezone: GMT -10
Times available to battle: M-Th 5-7 PM, Friday-Sunday typically anytime

If it's bo3 of wifi, I'd probably want to do PS more often. Knowing my playstyle, yeah rather not :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
If it comes down to it, if your ok with it I could take over Florem, I know I didn't pick there when I joined and I know I'm most likely not worthy of running a section but if it came down to it if the section needed a leader to join in the tourney I'd help out

I have a few people in mind for florem atm but i have to talk to each person individually to see what they say about the position. I will keep in consideration that you are willing to be a leader :3 thanks char ^_^

Username: DrasticPhase
WFC: 2122-6640-9648
Pokemon Showdown name: LifeImagination
GMT Timezone: GMT -10
Times available to battle: M-Th 5-7 PM, Friday-Sunday typically anytime

If it's bo3 of wifi, I'd probably want to do PS more often. Knowing my playstyle, yeah rather not :p

lol yeah its alot faster and easier over PS for bo3 but if anyone still like to do wifi I still allow it :3

I am suprised leaf hasn't signed up for his region :p Eternia rules and Eisenburg drools

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I have a few people in mind for florem atm but i have to talk to each person individually to see what they say about the position. I will keep in consideration that you are willing to be a leader :3 thanks char ^_^

lol yeah its alot faster and easier over PS for bo3 but if anyone still like to do wifi I still allow it :3

I am suprised leaf hasn't signed up for his region :p Eternia rules and Eisenburg drools

Haven't you learned anything about tempting me yet?

Username: RazorLeafeon
WFC: 1478-7221-8623
Pokemon Showdown name: GoldenLeafeon
GMT Timezone: GMT -4
Times available to battle: M-Thurs 4-11PM (May vary depending on college HW, I'll let you know), Fri-Sun 2-12PM (Or if you just see me online)

I would MUCH perfer Showdown, some tiers I'll only be able to do showdown actually. FOR EISENBURG! I also encourage anyone else in Eisenburg (Or just anyone in general I guess :p) to join the tourney. It's gonna be super fun, and I might possibly throw in a reward or two. Best of luck to all!

scizor64

"sciz"
I have assembled all of my teams on showdown and picked the strongest ones. I have 2 teams for UU and OU at least. Ill be working on RU/NU/ and LC now and over the weekend.

Username: scizor64
WFC: 1693 - 4598 - 5089
Pokemon Showdown name: scizor64
GMT Timezone: gmt -4
Times available to battle: Most afternoons. I can do saturday nights as well but not saturday mornings. Will provide more info as needed.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
500 turn battle with almost 400 turns of switching because pp stall mind games

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-443039500

madness

Haven't you learned anything about tempting me yet?

Username: RazorLeafeon
WFC: 1478-7221-8623
Pokemon Showdown name: GoldenLeafeon
Times available to battle: M-Thurs 4-11PM (May vary depending on college HW, I'll let you know), Fri-Sun 2-12PM (Or if you just see me online)

I would MUCH perfer Showdown, some tiers I'll only be able to do showdown actually. FOR EISENBURG! I also encourage anyone else in Eisenburg (Or just anyone in general I guess :p) to join the tourney. It's gonna be super fun, and I might possibly throw in a reward or two. Best of luck to all!

of course I always learn to tempt you leafy :p

I have assembled all of my teams on showdown and picked the strongest ones. I have 2 teams for UU and OU at least. Ill be working on RU/NU/ and LC now and over the weekend.

Username: scizor64
WFC: 1693 - 4598 - 5089
Pokemon Showdown name: scizor64
GMT Timezone: gmt -4
Times available to battle: Most afternoons. I can do saturday nights as well but not saturday mornings. Will provide more info as needed.

sounds good I will add you to florem

so that makes 2 herena region,1 florem,1 eisenburg,3 eternia
hopefully we get some more people to fill for eisenburg and florem to make it more equal on battles...

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Username: SaltySoul
WFC: 4012-5090-3224 (I'd rather use Showdown as much as I can since I have a small selection on my games)
Pokemon Showdown name: Faulconer Punch
Times available to battle: Monday-Friday: 3-7 PM (obviously dinner is in between), Saturday: whenever I wake up (around noon) to 9 PM, Sunday: around noon to 7 PM (don't want to be playing Pokémon too late at night, y'know?)

I guess I'll try playing in a tourney. I don't expect to win but it's a reason to play the game, isn't it?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Username: Dew Watatsumi
WFC: 1332-8918-6873
Pokemon Showdown name: Dew Watatsumi
GMT Timezone: GMT -6
Times available to battle: anytime (until i get this new job)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I will add both above to the list :3 also saltysoul I seriously forgot you were kirto lmfao I was like who was this person because some reason leaf didn't update your name change so I got confused what region you were in lmfao I had to go back to see who you were at the time of applying.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Activity post. I'm alive and will be more living when Sun / Moon are released. When I won't be, I'll warn you all in advance.

Speaking of Sun and Moon it's really hard to keep track of all the new information. Eevee's Captain Planet Z-Move is hilarious though, almost as funny as whatever Snorlax's is supposed to be.

Also...

Username: Minedreigon
WFC: NA, won't be playing by WiFi
Pokemon Showdown name: Numera
GMT Timezone: GMT +1 (atm at least)
Times available to battle: We'll say most weekends, available to schedule whenever during that time frame. But on the off chance I'm available on a week day afternoon I'll put it out there.

I'm really rusty, but sure let's go for it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Look I know Shadow Tag is banned by Smogon standards, but I just got an HP Fire Shadow Tag Modest Gothitah, any movest ideas?

As well for Bold Victini, have a bit of mons in my EV box that i have no idea what I'm gonna do with

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity post. I'm alive and will be more living when Sun / Moon are released. When I won't be, I'll warn you all in advance.

Speaking of Sun and Moon it's really hard to keep track of all the new information. Eevee's Captain Planet Z-Move is hilarious though, almost as funny as whatever Snorlax's is supposed to be.

Also...

Username: Minedreigon
WFC: NA, won't be playing by WiFi
Pokemon Showdown name: Numera
GMT Timezone: GMT +1 (atm at least)
Times available to battle: We'll say most weekends, available to schedule whenever during that time frame. But on the off chance I'm available on a week day afternoon I'll put it out there.

I'm really rusty, but sure let's go for it.

alright mine and no worries were all rusty here tbh since my old computer busted the activity shot down like crazy do to I lost my progress on keeping track of everyone's points but I am ready and back to keeping track again :3 so when sun and moon comes out I am sure we all can try to be active again. I will add you to the list ;) also you should join the the discord chat since we moved from the xat to there now :3

Look I know Shadow Tag is banned by Smogon standards, but I just got an HP Fire Shadow Tag Modest Gothitah, any movest ideas?

As well for Bold Victini, have a bit of mons in my EV box that i have no idea what I'm gonna do with

well I am out of ideas there because I never used shadow tag Gothitelle and really its banned? man I seriously been out of the loop for so long >.< last thing I keep track with smogon meta when they banned aegislash lol

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
alright mine and no worries were all rusty here tbh since my old computer busted the activity shot down like crazy do to I lost my progress on keeping track of everyone's points but I am ready and back to keeping track again :3 so when sun and moon comes out I am sure we all can try to be active again. I will add you to the list ;) also you should join the the discord chat since we moved from the xat to there now :3

well I am out of ideas there because I never used shadow tag Gothitelle and really its banned? man I seriously been out of the loop for so long >.< last thing I keep track with smogon meta when they banned aegislash lol

Yeah, Shadow Tag got banned, and thank god too, Gothitelle stall was a joke. I think Shadow Tag is just an objectively broken ability. Since Aegislash they've also banned Greninja, Landorus, Hoopa-U, and Salamencite. I might be forgetting something, but I remember personally being pro ban for all four of these.

Pretty sure it often ran a Calm Mind set, Dew. I'm really forgetful though so I'll do some digging for you.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I know we are having are own tour but I just like to post this tour http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?653851-Young-Upstarts-Tournament&p=18205025#post18205025 this tour can earn you exp and not only that but there are 2 new titles to be unlocked while in the tour.

Ps I am also in the tour as I want to beat everyone of them since most of them where in the war we lost :p

I encourage to join other tours/tournaments because I do give out points for wins and etc still even if it doesn't happen in the guild :3 so if anyone reads this I would recommend it ^_^ sorry I haven't been on for a few days work has been tiring and plus wasn't feeling well yesterday so I ended up after eating going to sleep.

if anyone wants to sign up the tournament please go ahead I should be starting the tournament soon :3 I want to have a balance with the regions for point system so hopefully we get a some more in a florem and herena to apply.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just curious when was tourney supposed to start?

its not gunna start yet we just waiting a few days longer to see if anyone else like to join but I will start it soon but I will announce when it will start :3 no worries ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright I will give one more day for sign ups for the tournament and I will begin the tournament :3

also we got new things coming to tef which brings more points and more fun for everyone in the guild. I hope to reveal more when Wecondo,RazorLeafeon and I discuss more how it will go :3 I will also be making new userbars to go with people that are assigned to special jobs just like my old guild use to have teg :3 We are all striving to make our guild more active as well as more fun and we also discussed about a new leader for florem as well which if this person agrees we shall have a new leader finally again for florem.

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Hi there everyone, hope you are doing good!

I've been busy AF mostly due to RL stuff - overtimes in the office + started to run every weekday to lose some weight (as I was about to evolve into Snorlax) for my health!! Also revising my pokémon fanfic (no shipping and actual plot) which I intend to translate into English and post here on serebii eventually.

Sorry not going to join tourney but good luck and have fun everyone!

also we got new things coming to tef which brings more points and more fun for everyone in the guild. I hope to reveal more when Wecondo,RazorLeafeon and I discuss more how it will go :3 I will also be making new userbars to go with people that are assigned to special jobs just like my old guild use to have teg :3 We are all striving to make our guild more active as well as more fun and we also discussed about a new leader for florem as well which if this person agrees we shall have a new leader finally again for florem.

Sounds exciting Fairy! Looking forward to the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.