• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
tested babs i give him performer rank I think he did well but still did some small things isn't at pirate yet as well as gg though i don't what i was thinking letting mega garde stay must be tired getting to me as well as leaving cress in against greninja just so may bad plays for myself.

edit: alright will update all new people soon as well as i will update points again maybe tommorow night but if i don't it defiently will be on saturday and then i will try to get all the leaders emails and try to have them on the spreadsheet as well to update there divisions/regions...

also the voting is closed now for the teir list so OU wins but remember this already was voted in for this CCAT so next team assemble will be a different teir...

time to vote on the team assemble :) post your nominations and make sure to be descriptive on why this is a good mon for the team and etc with move sets...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just wanna make sure, can I use the War Banner now?

was about to log off for bed but i need to update everything with naoto when I can talk to her again ill update the war team and stuff I may put me on the subs for now sense im still trying to get myself back to shape on my battling skills which it seems were getting more new members to be on the team so whatever she says ill do plus need to get that post transferred to her as well so she can take care of that section i moved the CCAT to another post of mine so i can edit that without it being the war post...im not sure if she said anything about you being on the team so hang in there once i have you confirmed you can but not just yet please and thank you :)

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Rairyan said I would be a sub uuntil the tests are over (trying to avoid he/she).

Okay, for the CCAT I nominate Mega Gyarados. With great bulk, great offensive might, and one of the best boosting moves, Gyarados becomes a dangerous sweeper. And let's not forget Mold Breaker Earthquake because Rotom.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defense
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail / Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Dragon Dance boosts your attack and speed. Waterfall and Aqua Tail are Mega Gyarados's only good STAB moves, Waterfall has more reliable accuracy but Aqua Tail does more damage. Earthquake works well with Mold Breaker. Ice Fang destroys the Dragons in OU (lol garchomp).

Never used this, btw. Lol.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
There was once a little bunny rabbit in the Kalos region called Bunellby. It looked pathetic, so very few people caught it. Those who did grew disappointed by its evolution and boxed it forever, and this made it sad. Then came the friend safari, and the gods sent down something to make this rabbit happy...

Huge Power

Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Diggersby. The monster that is SD practically 6-0'es stall. Don't believe me? +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Huge Power Diggersby Return vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 160-190 (47.9 - 56.8%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO I think that's enough proof. But, it's also not deadweight vs Hyper Offence, as it's Quick Attack at +2 punches some massive holes. This Pokemon does not get much ladder usage , but finds itself used a lot in smog tours. It's a very dangerous Pokemon, and building a team around it would be a fantastic idea. Please choose the Easter bunny, or he'll use his ear arms to rip you apart.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
We should decide what general type of build for the team we want.
i.e. Stall, Hyper Offense, Weather, TR, Standard, etc..

We decided against that. Deciding the first Pokemon should help in that regard anyway.

Seriously, you're talking to the people who voted to do Bulky Offense then voted to build it around Mega Absol. It barely fit the bill. Good team, not Bulky Offense.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
From all the Pokemon Centers in the world to the halls of love and hate among competitors. The one, the unique, the hyper offense threat from all times...CHANSEY!

tumblr_lkfiu46CkB1qi7neio1_500.jpg

Madre Teresa (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave / Toxic

She is absolutely amazing and she will bring doom entire teams that arent prepared to properly deal with her (*cough* sub Aegis *cough* *cough*).

Nature and EV spreads guarantee she wont die easily even to physical attacks such as earthaquake and psyschocks. It'd take a seriously buffed Pokemon to bring her down without a lot of trouble.

Her main job is to heal the team's stats while healing herself like a boss. Seismic Toss is there to late game sweep (lol srsly) and, iirc, is a guarantee 4HKO to ANY Pokemon bar Ghosts.

You can choose between T Wave and Toxic to ensure she will cripple many , if not all, of the opposing team.

This is my CCAT :)

akaFila

#2L2Q
As much as I could support building around Mega Gyrados:

~CCAT Nominee~

127.png

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Frustration
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack

Mega Pinsir has become one of my favorite late game sweepers<3
With a massive 155 base attack, Pinsir gets scary real fast with access to Swords Dance, or even a possible +1 Atk via Moxie before the Mega activation. Frustration is listed for a power house STAB thanks to Aerilate, and is given priority over Return as it says FU to any roaming Dittos. Close Combat simply adds to coverage while keeping massive damage output. Quick Attack, though limits Pinsir in match-ups such as Aegislash, offers a much needed priority move along with getting that lovely STAB boost.

As for the nature, Adamant is also an option if you want to simply murder anything and everything, but Jolly, imo, clearly outclasses that choice. Jolly will give Pinsir the necessary stats to outspeed base 100-104s with +Spe natures.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, I have an announcement to make.

yesterday my DS fell and it was kind of fatal for that thing :/
It does work but due the fall the online function has been destroyed (Whenever I tune up the online function my DS resets)
so this mean I can still do my thing but without stuff like using O-powers, trade and battles online.
Which sucks really because I wanted to do some Wifi tourney matches here, it really ruined my dag.

Anyway because of this, I will be slightly less active
I dont see really a point of being active really here without being able to battle or trade with anyone.
However, once I have received money from my finished design projects I will however buy a new 3DS, so It wont for to long, maybe 2 weeks or something.

On the side note.. Fairy is in need of an Multi battle partner in the Tourney, I used to be her partner but I cannot be her partner anymore.
Is there anyone willing to take my place? If you do, please let Fairy know about it so she can make the adjustments.

Last edited:

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Hey guys, I have an announcement to make.

yesterday my DS fell and it was kind of fatal for that thing :/
It does work but due the fall the online function has been destroyed (Whenever I tune up the online function my DS resets)
so this mean I can still do my thing but without stuff like using O-powers, trade and battles online.
Which sucks really because I wanted to do some Wifi tourney matches here, it really ruined my dag.

Anyway because of this, I will be slightly less active
I dont see really a point of being active really here without being able to battle or trade with anyone.
However, once I have received money from my finished design projects I will however buy a new 3DS, so It wont for to long, maybe 2 weeks or something.

On the side note.. Fairy is in need of an Multi battle partner in the Tourney, I used to be her partner but I cannot be her partner anymore.
Is there anyone willing to take my place? If you do, please let Fairy know about it so she can make the adjustments.
Tourney?
I might be able to, but depends on what the tourny is and it's requirements. And if i can still sign up.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Sign ups are over but this is an extraordinary case so you can taeke his place if you want. Its a Multibattle tourney.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Might as well make a CCAT nominee:

mawile-mega.gif

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate --> Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
~ Swords Dance
~ Play Rough
~ Sucker Punch
~ Fire Fang / Knock Off

Mega Mawile is a ***** in today's metagame, especially with the amount of Dragon types roaming around. With Intimidate and it's Fairy typing, Mawile can come in on a Choice locked or a Dragon locked into Outrage, lower their attack and take no damage via it's immunity, Mega Evolve and destroy something with Play Rough. It's like mixed Aegislash in the sense that if you bring it in on something that can't damage it; it's going to either destroy that Pokémon or the one that switches in. I love it. Swords Dance brings Mawile's Attack to dangerous levels, and at +2 Mega Mawile breaks ****. Mega Charizard can't come in as I will Sucker Punch it, and it usually KOes. Play Rough is the main STAB, and the only thing that resists it are Steel types and the very rare Poison types in the tier (Venusaur and... what?). Sucker Punch is priority, and beats many of its would-be counters such as Charizard. Fire Fang beats the Steel types that resist most of Mawile's moves, especially those like Ferrothorn or Skarmory who don't attack you. Knock Off could be a viable choice as well.

As for teammates, Pokémon that can break Mega Venusaur, Skarmory, Gliscor, Landorus- T and Hippowdon are desired, as Mawile cannot hope to break them. Greninja with Extrasensory works pretty well, as does Rotom- W (at least for the latter 4). Venusaur is beaten by most Flying/Psychic types, like Talonflame and Landorus- I. Skarmory is destroyed by Special Fire/Electric types and the last 3 are beaten by bulky Water types (preferably with no issues with being Poisoned), or Grass types.​

Anyway...

Trainer Name: Ace
Gym Badges: 2/16

;156;Pyroclasm the Quilava, Level 16
;180;Zephyr the Flaaffy, Level 16
;074;Stoneflesh the Geodude, Level 16
;092;Apparition the Gastly, Level 16
;175;Fairypower the Togepi, Level 16
;098;Crabster the Krabby, Level 16

;214;StagQueen the Heracross, Level 4
;096;Sleepy the Drowzee, Level 12

;161;Fluffy the Sentret, Level 5 (died catching StagQueen)

Minedreigon

As much as I could support building around Mega Gyrados:

~CCAT Nominee~

127.png

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Frustration
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack

Mega Pinsir has become one of my favorite late game sweepers<3
With a massive 155 base attack, Pinsir gets scary real fast with access to Swords Dance, or even a possible +1 Atk via Moxie before the Mega activation. Frustration is listed for a power house STAB thanks to Aerilate, and is given priority over Return as it says FU to any roaming Dittos. Close Combat simply adds to coverage while keeping massive damage output. Quick Attack, though limits Pinsir in match-ups such as Aegislash, offers a much needed priority move along with getting that lovely STAB boost.

As for the nature, Adamant is also an option if you want to simply murder anything and everything, but Jolly, imo, clearly outclasses that choice. Jolly will give Pinsir the necessary stats to outspeed base 100-104s with +Spe natures.

Never run CC on Pinsir. Aegislash is the most common Pokemon in the meta, so to be sweeping any team you'll need to be able to hit it. You should run EQ instead as a result. You still hit steels, and EQ won't lower your defensive stats, so CC is an outclassed and obsolete move in this case.

Moxie is a pointless choice, after SD you already kill everything you need to. Now with EQ, run Mold Breaker to catch Rotom-W, or Hyper Cutter to stop Lando from lowering attack when you go to mega and SD that same turn.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Never run CC on Pinsir. Aegislash is the most common Pokemon in the meta, so to be sweeping any team you'll need to be able to hit it. You should run EQ instead as a result. You still hit steels, and EQ won't lower your defensive stats, so CC is an outclassed and obsolete move in this case.

Moxie is a pointless choice, after SD you already kill everything you need to. Now with EQ, run Mold Breaker to catch Rotom-W, or Hyper Cutter to stop Lando from lowering attack when you go to mega and SD that same turn.

I agree, Close combat should never be run on him, it gives him more common OU checks mainly Aegislash.
I read discussions about running Close combats on M-pinsir to take on Skarmory, and you can try all you want but skarmory always wins.

On the matter of Pinsirs abillity, I wouldn't say one is the best because all three of them can be usefull in diffrent kind of sitautions and only effect once..
It depends what you most like about it.

Hyper cutter
- Ignores an Atk drop by Intimidate.

Mold Breaker
- Hits Levitate users like Rotom, but I doubt it will be a HO-ko so mehh.

Moxie
- Handy for late game, quick attack an weakend opponent and receive an attack boost and M-evo after it.

It's prefence really.

On the side note, I prefer Feint over Quick attack.
It leaves scars to spam protect users.

I will notimate a mon soon aswell.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I agree, Close combat should never be run on him, it gives him more common OU checks mainly Aegislash.
I read discussions about running Close combats on M-pinsir to take on Skarmory, and you can try all you want but skarmory always wins.

On the matter of Pinsirs abillity, I wouldn't say one is the best because all three of them can be usefull in diffrent kind of sitautions and only effect once..
It depends what you most like about it.

Hyper cutter
- Ignores an Atk drop by Intimidate.

Mold Breaker
- Hits Levitate users like Rotom, but I doubt it will be a HO-ko so mehh.

Moxie
- Handy for late game, quick attack an weakend opponent and receive an attack boost and M-evo after it.

It's prefence really.

On the side note, I prefer Feint over Quick attack.
It leaves scars to spam protect users.

I will notimate a mon soon aswell.

You guys are seriously wrong.

+4 Mega Pinsir Return vs 0 HP 0 Def Aegislash is a 1HKO
+6 Mega Pinsir Return vs 252 HP Aegislash is a 1HKO.

Why am I saying this? Because most people are pretty darn dumb and let you set up. You can easily get a +6 most of the time.

Concerning Skarmory, Return does about 40 to 50 percent at +2. Close Combat does about 50 to 60 percent. A Return plus Close Combat combo allows you to take down Skarmory.

Close Combat allows you to get a Moxie boost on unsuspecting Tyranitars and Bisharps.

Earthquake is more than viable though, but seriously. Slapping Earthquake into every moveset isn't gonna do. (lol says the guy who put earthquake on gyarados)

Also, we need people to start voting. So far we have:

Gyarados-M
Diggersby
Chansey
Pinsir-M
Mawile-M

We should decide what general type of build for the team we want.
i.e. Stall, Hyper Offense, Weather, TR, Standard, etc..

Basically, what we're doing is picking teammates that can assist whatever Pokemon we add. For example, Ace of Shadows mentioned a ton of teammates, so if Mawile gets the most votes, a physical wallbreaker for the mentioned Pokemon should be voted for. Or, since Mawile is weak to Fire and Ground, a Flying Dragon could make a great partner.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter

Why am I saying this? Because most people are pretty darn dumb and let you set up. You can easily get a +6 most of the time.

Concerning Skarmory, Return does about 40 to 50 percent at +2. Close Combat does about 50 to 60 percent. A Return plus Close Combat combo allows you to take down Skarmory.

Close Combat allows you to get a Moxie boost on unsuspecting Tyranitars and Bisharps.

Earthquake is more than viable though, but seriously. Slapping Earthquake into every moveset isn't gonna do. (lol says the guy who put earthquake on gyarados)

I dont think you have the right to say we are wrong, its opinions afterall.

You might be correct though, some people are dumb enough to let you set up
but its better to judge the opponents are not dumb at all. If we speculate a duel between M-pinsir and Aegislash it (M-pinsir without EQ)
then its a matter of who has the best predictions, most Aeglisash's have 252 HP so Pinsir has to set up 3 sword dances to O-KO Aegislash, but lets not forget Aegislash has Knight's shield
that makes Pinsir lose 1 sword dance boost if well predicted, I'm not sure but I think 252 Sp.attack Shadow ball can 2-hitko M-pinsir and if not Shadow sneak after will most likely do the trick.

Boosted EQ can still leave marks on Bisharp and Tyranitar so is Close combat really needed?
But well enough dramming about other nominations (Including myself ) it can lead to unneseacry discussions.

I know Aka he is great battler so there is nothing wrong with the set he posted.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

Also, we need people to start voting. So far we have:

Gyarados
Diggersby
Chansey
Pinsir
Mawile

We don't want to beat dumb players, we want to beat good players... Did you also completely forget KS? Lol

+2 EQ OHKO'es much more reliably, and I'd rather reliably kill Aegislash then get moxie boosts ( moxie is a bad choice anyway) against 2 Pokemon. You still lose to Skarm. Considering Aegislash is the most common and most dangerous Pokemon in the meta rn EQ is a far better choice.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I dont think you have the right to say we are wrong, its opinions afterall.

You might be correct though, some people are dumb enough to let you set up
but its better to judge the opponents are not dumb at all. If we speculate a duel between M-pinsir and Aegislash it (M-pinsir without EQ)
then its a matter of who has the best predictions, most Aeglisash's have 252 HP so Pinsir has to set up 3 sword dances to O-KO Aegislash, but lets not forget Aegislash has Knight's shield
that makes Pinsir lose 1 sword dance boost if well predicted, I'm not sure but I think 252 Sp.attack Shadow ball can 2-hitko M-pinsir and do a Shadow sneak in the third turn to faint it.

Boosted EQ can still leave marks on Bisharp and Tyranitar so is Close combat really needed?
But well enough dramming about other nominations (Including myself ) it can lead to unneseacry discussions.

I know Aka he is great battler so there is nothing wrong with the set he posted.

Sorry if it sounded offensive... What I mean it that Aegislash is pretty much the most used Pokemon in OU, so predicting a King's Shield is so easy. (Aegislash goes for Shadow Ball first, then King's Shield)

We don't want to beat dumb players, we want to beat good players... Did you also completely forget KS? Lol

+2 EQ OHKO'es much more reliably, and I'd rather reliably kill Aegislash then get moxie boosts ( moxie is a bad choice anyway) against 2 Pokemon. You still lose to Skarm. Considering Aegislash is the most common and most dangerous Pokemon in the meta rn EQ is a far better choice.

King's Shield was the whole point of my rant lol.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

Sorry if it sounded offensive... What I mean it that Aegislash is pretty much the most used Pokemon in OU, so predicting a King's Shield is so easy. (Aegislash goes for Shadow Ball first, then King's Shield)

King's Shield was the whole point of my rant lol.

You are implying the opponent can't predict you predicting them... a good player can do that. I personally want to beat good players with this team, and beating Aegis without needing to predict > beating Aegis but having to predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.