• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Best of luck with that Lugia hunt. And I'm in the same position with battles. If you're in the tour and you see me and and you're ready, go ahead and chall me. (That sentence tho)

BUT IT LOOKS AMAZING THO
The thing is, I already battled you. xD (Remember that unfortunate crit on totem birdie? rip)

It's my kind of aesthetic, yoooooo.

Marika_CZ

Username: Azulart here, Mythe ing.
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: 0705-4374-1566
Join the guild date 11-01-16
Will you be active? Yes.
Guild Region: Eternia Region
Referrals: None.
YAY! Welcome back Azu! :p

Also my activity. Eh none, pokémon-wise at least. Waiting for SuMo before getting back to action.
Something tells me I am not the only one, either :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Will you be active? Yes.

accepted and welcome back to the guild azulart :3 I am glad to see you back friend :3 we have jobs now if you want to have a job to contribute you can :3 less that 16 days to sun and moon can't wait to see all new things with the meta which as well of course enjoy the game :3

alright guys I will be away this weekend starting tommorow for the convention so leaf,wec,and naoto are all in charge when I am gone so hopefully everything goes alright. once I get back I will get all my round 2 battles done for the tournament. I only battled naoto for ru which this will give you time to finish your UU and RU battles done before I get back because after that round 1 will be done.

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone! I'm so hyped for SuMoo! I cannot wait to MM Jangmo-o and after that MM Rowlett! Hopefully I can stay on track with my playthrough enough to finish it before going MM hunting! xD

Also, once I get my JPN Sun, I'll have unlimited silver bottle caps from farming the QR code Magearna JPN locked event as I got the QR code in the mail yesterday YAY! \o/ If you want some bottle caps, we can talk trade guild frens~ ;)

In other news I caught a shiny Golurk in the friend safari on Halloween! :D

Will you be active? Yes.

Welcome back Azu! Great to see you back on here~

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
accepted and welcome back to the guild azulart :3 I am glad to see you back friend :3 we have jobs now if you want to have a job to contribute you can :3 less that 16 days to sun and moon can't wait to see all new things with the meta which as well of course enjoy the game :3

alright guys I will be away this weekend starting tommorow for the convention so leaf,wec,and naoto are all in charge when I am gone so hopefully everything goes alright. once I get back I will get all my round 2 battles done for the tournament. I only battled naoto for ru which this will give you time to finish your UU and RU battles done before I get back because after that round 1 will be done.

I am away too got a lot of uni work to do :/ also I got pokemon moon the other day and can't even play it because I am so busy

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I am away too got a lot of uni work to do :/ also I got pokemon moon the other day and can't even play it because I am so busy

wait the game is out in the uk already? I thought it was a worldwide launch unless you mean the demo and I am back so no worries naoto. I understand your busy with school and stuff so its no worries...

I will be closing round 1 since its been long enough... I will let round 2 be open until sunday so please get them done. I will be on the chat later tonight after work but it will be late. I close the rest of the week for work so hopefully some of you guys are online later to battle for the tournament. I am giving a heads up for my time hours to battle.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
wait the game is out in the uk already? I thought it was a worldwide launch unless you mean the demo and I am back so no worries naoto. I understand your busy with school and stuff so its no worries...

I will be closing round 1 since its been long enough... I will let round 2 be open until sunday so please get them done. I will be on the chat later tonight after work but it will be late. I close the rest of the week for work so hopefully some of you guys are online later to battle for the tournament. I am giving a heads up for my time hours to battle.
No. If I recall right, Naoto managed to get his copy early due to having connections with a friend. Plus, it isn't a worldwide release; Europe has their release on Nov 23rd, while everywhere else has their release on Nov 18th. rip

Also, I still need to get my RU matches done... though finding times to do it will be a bit tricky for me this week, because my weekend is pretty occupied. I might have better luck getting them done tomorrow, though, since I don't have classes. Just depends on who's available.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No. If I recall right, Naoto managed to get his copy early due to having connections with a friend. Plus, it isn't a worldwide release; Europe has their release on Nov 23rd, while everywhere else has their release on Nov 18th. rip

Also, I still need to get my RU matches done... though finding times to do it will be a bit tricky for me this week, because my weekend is pretty occupied. I might have better luck getting them done tomorrow, though, since I don't have classes. Just depends on who's available.

I see which I know amazon is pretty much crazy enough to send them early so who knows XD but he one lucky man to get it early :p also man everyone times are just crazy XD I work everyday expect friday which I close all the days I work so I will be able to battle night time but today I am so exhausted >.< I will see how much battles get done this week and I will try to go from there because I do want to try to finish this up before sun and moon comes out but it may not be this way since everyone is busy.

McDanger

So not dead my computer died so stuck with just my phone plus work/life. I'll try to be more active but might get crazy for me soon

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alright, after weeks of procrastination from this Shiny Lugia hunt, it is finally complete! And omg this was the perfect distraction I needed from the election shenanigans going on tonight. aaaaa

hSbwSBn.jpg

Took me 750 SRs and 16 Premier Balls. I caught it with a Timid nature, because I wanted to raise an offensive one. But the IV spread I calculated was 31/6/31/26/31/12... so uh, I'm hoping to put Sun/Moon's hyper training into use when the time comes. xD

Least now, I can just relax and wait till Sun/Moon comes out, play through it all, and then decide my next shiny hunt from there. lol

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
McDanger said:
So not dead my computer died so stuck with just my phone plus work/life. I'll try to be more active but might get crazy for me soon

Good to see you're still here, lol. And trust me, I know the feels of computer problems, lmao.

Alright, after weeks of procrastination from this Shiny Lugia hunt, it is finally complete! And omg this was the perfect distraction I needed from the election shenanigans going on tonight. aaaaa

hSbwSBn.jpg

Took me 750 SRs and 16 Premier Balls. I caught it with a Timid nature, because I wanted to raise an offensive one. But the IV spread I calculated was 31/6/31/26/31/12... so uh, I'm hoping to put Sun/Moon's hyper training into use when the time comes. xD

Least now, I can just relax and wait till Sun/Moon comes out, play through it all, and then decide my next shiny hunt from there. lol

Side note: She absolutely freaked out in discord about it, lol. But congratz on the shiny. Maybe we need to have another Guild Shiny Hunt in the future. Don't quote me on that though.

As for me, between college and life stuffs, I've gotten my hands on Bravely Default to play Something I'm sure Fairy will be happy about. The game had me from the intro, lol.

And those in the tour, chall me in RU, NU, or LC whenever you're ready. If I'm online, feel free to send me a challenge.

-Leaf

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey that great silver! I am also happy that you reached your current goal. Its always a great feeling. Happy for you too naoto and leaf with your games.
I actually got my wii fixed (finally)and bought smash brawl to play along with my other games. Been loving it so far.

Speaking of leveling up for hyper training, this is all i have been doing in alpha sapphire as of lately. Now i can finally be on equal footing in terms of ivs when wifi battling as i was not iv breeding before. lol

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Side note: She absolutely freaked out in discord about it, lol. But congratz on the shiny. Maybe we need to have another Guild Shiny Hunt in the future. Don't quote me on that though.
I would so be down for that again at some point! Speaking of shinies... um, this happened. ;w; 6 eggs later.

bB5epo9.jpg

What does this game want with me and these shiny jellyfish?! This is the second time this has happened to me (where I unintentionally hatch one; first time, it happened 2 years ago in my X version, and I think I mentioned it in here, too. xD), and I was only breeding Tentacool to fulfill a request for someone on another site. o_O But since this one has a Timid nature, I guess this one will be my offense-oriented jellyfish. lol

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Got to play a bit more of moon and i must say the music in this gen is by far the best music in pokemon games. also em i still not found a jangmo-o for you yet :/

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Got to play a bit more of moon and i must say the music in this gen is by far the best music in pokemon games. also em i still not found a jangmo-o for you yet :/

you lucky dog I got about 6 more days left to get my copy of moon at toys r us. I can't wait to start a new adventure with new pokes :p good luck on finding that jangmo-o :3

also sorry about the not posting as well as I see everyone is getting super busy before sun and moon comes out I hope to get round 2 done soon so we can move on...

McDanger

I thought it came out in January lol shows how much I know. How's it gameplay wise, but biggest reason I'm not getting it right away

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I thought it came out in January lol shows how much I know. How's it gameplay wise, but biggest reason I'm not getting it right away

well naoto is the only one that has it because he knows the ins lol best go to him and talk to him on discord in private chat to see how the game has been going for him :p we have about 4 more days away now for the game for america if your talking about sun and moon of course >.>

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Happy Sun and Moon day everyone! Imma get mine in about 12 hours myself, and I hear some are already getting theirs. #HYPE

Now, our same rule applies here as it does in discord. Until the game has been out for a significant time (say a few weeks), make sure to keep all spoilers marked appropriately (AKA spoiler tags here and in the spoiler chat on discord).

Question of the Day: #TeamSun or #TeamMoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.