• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got both sun/moon at midnight, Moon is my main game and I'm currently playing that, I got a code for 200 pokeballs 100 for each game, so I'll have more then enough to catch my team, I chose Litten as my starter since I always choose fire

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Hello everyone, sorry for not posting for SOO long, I have been very busy writing and doing other real life things, I also had no reason to post since I haven't been playing pokemon lately, but now that pokemon Sun and Moon are out I'll start doing activity posts.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
So....I dont know if I should put the member thing up first to rejoin the guild or not since its been months since I've been here. But uh yet other than the I'll be back on for at least a month. Gotta see how my next internet bill goes lol.

So anyways I gotta say, Sun and moon have just been amazing. Im working on breeding some pokemon now. Just gotta get them from wonder trade first.I'll leave my friend code here and I am usually up to battle at anytime. Though I only have my in game team atm. My FC is:1650-4598-9393.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Activity post! So, I just beat the storyline of Sun/Moon as of... 2 hours ago? xD Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the storyline. Probably gonna continue with my dex progress in the meantime while slowly working through post-game stuff. Sucks that breeding is gonna be a bit of a chore till I'm able to transfer my necessities from ORAS. .-. Though I could probably work on obtaining HAs and/or breed the egg moves when I can.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
fammo i need a favor. Catch me a Jolly Kartana with Defense Speed and Attack IVs in a Luxury Ball. Will trade for a Naive Pheromosa in a Luxury Ball, or i can catch it with whatever nature and ball youd like

Kartana has a high catch rate so it shouldn't be hard to catch it in luxury balls

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Activity post! So, I just beat the storyline of Sun/Moon as of... 2 hours ago? xD Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the storyline. Probably gonna continue with my dex progress in the meantime while slowly working through post-game stuff. Sucks that breeding is gonna be a bit of a chore till I'm able to transfer my necessities from ORAS. .-. Though I could probably work on obtaining HAs and/or breed the egg moves when I can.

it will be really bad until bank comes out with breeding because I saw the limits on hyper training which you can't pass down hidden abilities if you use hyper training for a certain hidden power type which it will only pass down its original hidden power I read on serebii idex for sun and moon >.> plus even while breeding for max ivs as well if read even more correctly just gives appearance so it will not pass down as well, wellllll that sucks whats the point then >.>

Last edited:

Marika_CZ

Hi there TEF peoples. Finally EU release yesterday so I started to play Moon.

Does anybody know if shiny rate has been tweaked again? The first Rattata I ran into was shiny. I caught it and now everytime I look into Rotodex the shiny form is shown first, weird.

Does anybody know if shiny rate has been tweaked again? The first Rattata I ran into was shiny. I caught it and now everytime I look into Rotodex the shiny form is shown first, weird.
From what I've seen they are the same as in ORAS and the new way of hunting is through the mons calling for help using the adrenaline orb

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Caught my first shiny guys !

It was in a chain of 30-40 so it has 4 max iv's ! not sure which one, have yet to clear the game.

Anyway, I put the mon I caught in the spoiler because I know some people prefer to be unspoiled (hey mar)

8KnFOW.jpg

Lax nature ( AHH sync dindt work ) + Bullet proof.

Its cool, I did some research online and appearantly I am one of first peeps who got this shiny already ! Love the new system.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
it will be really bad until bank comes out with breeding because I saw the limits on hyper training which you can't pass down hidden abilities if you use hyper training for a certain hidden power type which it will only pass down its original hidden power I read on serebii idex for sun and moon >.> plus even while breeding for max ivs as well if read even more correctly just gives appearance so it will not pass down as well, wellllll that sucks whats the point then >.>
Yeeeah, I was a little bummed out about that. I guess the only times I could even make use of Hyper Training is for legendaries and shinies. .-.

I have no idea if the shiny rate has been tweaked again for this generation. But for the dex thing, it's actually been like that since XY.

Edit: In other things, I'm trying to debate on if I should try to reclaim my gym leader positions (from the Trinity League + the TEF League)... I mean, it'll be awhile before I can raise up a few new teams; but at the same time, I'm almost done with college (as I graduate in the spring). I kinda miss battling with monotypes, haha.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
What was the shiny rate last gen? It's 1 4000 according to some punk guy outside the Game Freak office in Heahea

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What was the shiny rate last gen? It's 1 4000 according to some punk guy outside the Game Freak office in Heahea

depends what your doing....

1/4096 without charm
1/1365 with charm
1/683 breeding without charm mm
1/512 breeding with charm mm

skr1107

Banned
Doesn't the HG/SS Nuzclocke start today? I think it does. Does anyone know which starter they'll be picking?
I'm probably not going to pick Mudkip for Ruby. There're tons of Water types I'd use, but very few Grass or Fire types. I remember once breeding a team of Hoenn Pokémon and trading them to HeartGold. So I was using a Hoenn team in Johto/Kanto. Lots of fun. Has anyone done that? I'd do it in X, as I can breed tons of Hoenn Pokémon in Y. All 3 starters and lots more.

Rosario19

The Boss
I really can't believe this guild is still going strong I hope affray more than a year I can re-rejoin back
Username: Rosario19
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: PS, working on getting pokemon for wifi, tho
Join the guild date: 25/11/16
will you be active?: much more now that work doesn't take up my life
Region you like: Harena
Referrals: none

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Doesn't the HG/SS Nuzclocke start today? I think it does. Does anyone know which starter they'll be picking?
I'm probably not going to pick Mudkip for Ruby. There're tons of Water types I'd use, but very few Grass or Fire types. I remember once breeding a team of Hoenn Pokémon and trading them to HeartGold. So I was using a Hoenn team in Johto/Kanto. Lots of fun. Has anyone done that? I'd do it in X, as I can breed tons of Hoenn Pokémon in Y. All 3 starters and lots more.

Please refine on posting in our guild unless you are a member or you are posting to join.

Also rosario accepted to the guild

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Any of you guys started IV breeding yet?
If you do, I hope we can arrange a trade soon :)
can provide the following as of now

Dewpider - Impish - Water Bubble - Net ball
31/31/31/x/31/31

Rockruff - Adamant - Steadfast - Moon ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Thunder Fang
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Wooo! I just hatched a shiny abra that im never gonna use cause it has a docile nature lol. Awesome thing is it hatched in under 15 eggs. Well im off to wonder trade the first shiny pokemon I got in Sun lol, but not bad since I just started breeding about 30 minutes ago trying to get a timid abra with synchronise.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

Btw you can get a ditto you need to do qr code scans and do an island scan and if you are lucky a ditto may be on the island

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Btw you can get a ditto you need to do qr code scans and do an island scan and if you are lucky a ditto may be on the island

you can also sos chain it as well ditto is located on one of the islands but its gunna be pain to get a 6iv one :/ I haven't fully beat the game which I need to check the ivs on the ditto i caught through my game. I personally rather wait until bank is out to breed but if I get lucky chaining then I will start breeding early.

@Rosario: welcome back to the guild and of course its okay to join back :3 glad to have you back friend :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.