• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

I ended up buying moon, late to the party, enjoying it so far. Did it bother anyone else how many cut scenes they had in the first 2 hours

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I ended up buying moon, late to the party, enjoying it so far. Did it bother anyone else how many cut scenes they had in the first 2 hours

Only because I wanted to customize my trainer asap, default outfit is trash. Tue cutscenes made it feel like the storyling was really deep this time, and the music was pretty good.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys got an extra Destiny Knot for trade, they are 48 BP and its annoying to get when you dont have a proper team ready in post-game and would like to breed right away :) \
but I have like 230 BP now? so i'm fine I guess.

I'm looking for a friend ball, level ball or moon ball for it.

Good luck everyone :) Gotta say that this is for me the best Poke game so far

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hey guys I have 5, 5IV timid salandit that I dont need since I finally got a 5IV timid female one. So really all you need is a ditto with SP attack IVs. Sadly though these salandits are all male so just use them to breed or something. I could donate them or something if thats I thing here,dont remember if it was lol. Anyways have a good day everyone.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Username: Koume and Kotake
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Join the guild date: 29/11/2016
will you be active?: Yes, I should be.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals:
Drastic

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Hey guys I have 5, 5IV timid salandit that I dont need since I finally got a 5IV timid female one. So really all you need is a ditto with SP attack IVs. Sadly though these salandits are all male so just use them to breed or something. I could donate them or something if thats I thing here,dont remember if it was lol. Anyways have a good day everyone.

I'll see that the shop and spreadsheet get updated.

Koume and Kotake said:
Username: Koume and Kotake
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Join the guild date: 29/11/2016
will you be active?: Yes, I should be.
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): Eternia
Referrals: Drastic

Accepted, welcome aboard! Feel free to hop in our discord server (Link is in FairyWitch's signature). We'll also get you a test battle when you're ready, though it might take a bit longer as I'm not sure if our tester has an in-game team ready yet. Either way, hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Awesome! Though I dont know how to properly use the IV checker yet since I've never used it before. All I know is that 2 of the salandit have very good for the special attack IVs which I read is anywhere from 20-30 IVs.one has pretty good which is anywhere from 11-19 and the last 2 have decent IVs which is 1-10 IVs. Er im gonna try to figure out the IV checker thing so I can get the actual numbers for the donation thing.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome! Though I dont know how to properly use the IV checker yet since I've never used it before. All I know is that 2 of the salandit have very good for the special attack IVs which I read is anywhere from 20-30 IVs.one has pretty good which is anywhere from 11-19 and the last 2 have decent IVs which is 1-10 IVs. Er im gonna try to figure out the IV checker thing so I can get the actual numbers for the donation thing.

If the stat says best it's 31 ivs and the bottom should say outstanding if it's a really good pokemon hope that helps >.> I so far chained some dittos the last few days got a 4 IV ditto, 2 3 IV dittos one has imposter XD I am trying again tommorow for a 5 IV chain which even though serebii says highest is 4 it is possible to get higher just takes time and patience and extreme luck >.> wish me luck ^_^

Also yay garnet :) welcome back man ;)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
If the stat says best it's 31 ivs and the bottom should say outstanding if it's a really good pokemon hope that helps >.> I so far chained some dittos the last few days got a 4 IV ditto, 2 3 IV dittos one has imposter XD I am trying again tommorow for a 5 IV chain which even though serebii says highest is 4 it is possible to get higher just takes time and patience and extreme luck >.> wish me luck ^_^

Also yay garnet :) welcome back man ;)

Thanks for the info. I have a ton of 5IV rejects the honestly are battle ready. Some might need a bottle cap in like a stat but yeah most are good to go lol.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay my game is taunting me 0_0 I seriously got a outsanding ditto with these ivs from chaining 50 times for a a iv ditto 31/27/31/31/27/31 -_- so damn close to 6 iv why not just give it to me dang it XD

anyway I have 4 4 iv dittos with outstanding ivs so I might just use that to breed around with until I get my shiny 6iv ditto over to moon in january....

also you welcome draco glad to help :3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
:D I thought it was about time I made an effort in the guild section again.

Could I also ask what is the purpose of test battles. Do I get placed somewhere specific depending on the outcome?

Your test battle determines what rank you start at. Your ranks can be seen in your Region post, and your current points determine which rank you are. Now, the test battle (which is actually usually a best of 3) isn't just about winning or losing, but how well you fare and how good you are. The tester then decides where you are comparatively to the ranks. You can alsi choose to skip your test battle and start at the bottom rank if you wish, but I wouldn't personally recommend it if you're at all interested in battling.

Sorry if that was kind of long winded, hope that helps.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Could I also ask what is the purpose of test battles. Do I get placed somewhere specific depending on the outcome?

its the same way teg was mostly on your knowledge of the meta and how you react to how to handle situations in battle nothing different ;) I know you love staying the bottom rank though and rack those points up XD I remember you in teg petlil rank forever and for life :p

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Speaking of rank, I've been away for so long that I forgot which rank I was haha.

Ah well its fine, im cool with being the bottom rank.oh has anyone gotten lucky with their dittos yet? I managed to snag a 5IV One earlier today. Makes breeding so much easier. Though I still need egg moves for certain mons lol.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Speaking of rank, I've been away for so long that I forgot which rank I was haha.

Ah well its fine, im cool with being the bottom rank.oh has anyone gotten lucky with their dittos yet? I managed to snag a 5IV One earlier today. Makes breeding so much easier. Though I still need egg moves for certain mons lol.

my closest was the one above that was a 4iv just gave up chaining and started breeding randomly for smeargle atm with two 4ivs which patients and luck for a 5iv to pop out...

DrasticPhase

Half ded

We should stay unranked 5everrrr.

Talking about SuMo, still doing one of the UBs. I want to start SRing for my demo greninja already

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
my closest was the one above that was a 4iv just gave up chaining and started breeding randomly for smeargle atm with two 4ivs which patients and luck for a 5iv to pop out...

Yeah that ditto was a pain. It took me till a chain of 95 to get it. Granted I did already have 2, 4IV ditto that covered everything but well I wanted to see if I could get one.
But for now breeding has gone by faster and I also have been getting lucky through wonder trade. Been getting 5IV pokemon and even some with their HA like mareanie.

Marika_CZ

Still alive and playing SuMo story part... hope to battle some of you guys once i finally get to IV breeding.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
We should stay unranked 5everrrr.

Talking about SuMo, still doing one of the UBs. I want to start SRing for my demo greninja already

says the guy that stayed lapras rank foreverrrrrrr XD I remember that one ;) good luck on the ultra beast ^_^ I haven't done any of mine actually >.> I need to get started

@Garnet: sounds good to me if you like to skip it :p

@marika: you can do it :3 If you need any exclusives from me if you have sun version I can help you out ^_^ I have moon version ^_^

also i breed timid and jolly 5iv smeargles if anyone wants one :3 I have the jolly spread just for breeding field egg group pokemon with smeargle ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.