• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomadical

Battle Maniac
hey everyone ive goot pokemon moon so id like to become active again is there anything ill need to do to become active again?

edit:
Username:Nomadical
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:wifi
Join the guild date:12/11/2016
will you be active?:yes
Guild Region:Eternia Region

ps would i need to do the same for the The Eternian Forces League?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Alatar VGC
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/ Both - Prefer WiFi
Join the guild date: 10.12.2016
will you be active?: Yer
Guild Region : Florem (The water one)
Referrals: Marika_CZ, Archstaraptor, Wec etc

hey there and welcome to the guild :3

hey everyone ive goot pokemon moon so id like to become active again is there anything ill need to do to become active again?

you were removed from inactive >.> if you could just edit your post with the joing form again were all good thanks ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I finally got hold of a 6iv Ditto. I can now start to breed on this gen.

awesome :3 I got one from leaf that was from emii she giving them out randomly to people in the guild ^_^ she is such a sweet girl :3 if you need anything to breed with I can help I just breed 5 iv jolly skill link pikipeks in luxury balls :D

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I do have 2 dittos of 6v currently using both

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
HI EVERYONE! I'M ALIVE! xD
I just wanted to make an activity post and drop in to say hi~
I'm currently breeding for a shiny dewpider net ball or shiny vulpix alola moon ball(haven't decided which pls send help).
If anyone wants a breedject lmk~
I hope everyone is well and if you need anything bred or want to exchange beastball/apriball mons lmk please!
Welcome all new members as well and make sure to visit the discord as I'm pretty active there~

awesome :3 I got one from leaf that was from emii she giving them out randomly to people in the guild ^_^ she is such a sweet girl :3 if you need anything to breed with I can help I just breed 5 iv jolly skill link pikipeks in luxury balls :D

Aww thank you so much! I am giving out 6IV jolly ENG tag, 6IV adamant JPN tag, and 5IV + 0IV in speed Relaxed GER lang tag(?) to anyone in the guild who wants one :) catch me on discord if anyone else needs one~

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
HI EVERYONE! I'M ALIVE! xD
I just wanted to make an activity post and drop in to say hi~
I'm currently breeding for a shiny dewpider net ball or shiny vulpix alola moon ball(haven't decided which pls send help).
If anyone wants a breedject lmk~
I hope everyone is well and if you need anything bred or want to exchange beastball/apriball mons lmk please!
Welcome all new members as well and make sure to visit the discord as I'm pretty active there~

Aww thank you so much! I am giving out 6IV jolly ENG tag, 6IV adamant JPN tag, and 5IV + 0IV in speed Relaxed GER lang tag(?) to anyone in the guild who wants one :) catch me on discord if anyone else needs one~

While I dont have discord would it be possible to get one of those dittos?

McDanger

so fixed my pc so i`ll try to be more active.

Outside of rair has anyone tried comp with gen 7, was looking as some stats and such, with alola ninetails hail might be a thing which might get me to play again, love hail. Also new weather inducers namely pelliper makes it easier to do the war i imagine, especially with roost (torkoal getting drought, really -__-). Also rockruffs evolutions getting sand stream, still learning names, might be neat for sand tho with excadrill around.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I've been playing doubled on battle spot and wow lol.

Hail and rain are very popular among the Japanese players.
Alolan Nine and Slush Rush Sandslash for hail and Tailwind Drizzle Pelipper for rain.

Other then that Mimikyu and the Tapu and UB areally very common. Which is nice really.

Enjoying doubles far more then when all the legends were allowed :3

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
so fixed my pc so i`ll try to be more active.

Outside of rair has anyone tried comp with gen 7, was looking as some stats and such, with alola ninetails hail might be a thing which might get me to play again, love hail. Also new weather inducers namely pelliper makes it easier to do the war i imagine, especially with roost (torkoal getting drought, really -__-). Also rockruffs evolutions getting sand stream, still learning names, might be neat for sand tho with excadrill around.

I have played some double matches, and so far it proves alot more fun for me then VGC16.

Strategies revolve around mostly the Tapu and their terrain abillities while having a weather setter in the back to either counter or get the weather to your advantage.

Tapu Lele and Koko are so far the most favorable Tapu's considering usage wise and prove a serious threat in the meta.
Celesteela is by the far the most picked UB but I doubt it will stay in this position for long because people are carrying Magnezone to counter it hard, very hard.

There are some mons besides the UB and Tapu that have alot of usage like Mimikyu and the weather setters
with Oranguru as a staple support mon that can basicaly fit in any team due its signature move and overall nice defences and even a respectable sp.attack.
It kinda feels like using a Cresselia when your using Oranguru, so maybe that gives a picture on how it works.

Hyper offensive style seems to be favorable in this meta but that is my speculation.

Good luck McDanger, feel free to ask me for a Double battle sometime if your into that stuff.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

I should be good for most things. I don't care about the ball they are in etc, so it should be kinda quick to do. I just have to decide what to do first.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
While I dont have discord would it be possible to get one of those dittos?

you don't have to have discord its like the xat where you just join the server and you can go there :3 its pretty easy to set up if you need any help we can help you ^_^

@garnet: okay :3 I started being a specific ball Nazi now XD but always here to help if you ever need anything ^_^ you know how I am XD

@altar: oooh lure ball gible :3 I like one please ^_^ I can give you a heavy ball alola geodude for it if you want ^_^ no ivs or egg moves sadly :/

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
you don't have to have discord its like the xat where you just join the server and you can go there :3 its pretty easy to set up if you need any help we can help you ^_^

@garnet: okay :3 I started being a specific ball Nazi now XD but always here to help if you ever need anything ^_^ you know how I am XD

@altar: oooh lure ball gible :3 I like one please ^_^ I can give you a heavy ball alola geodude for it if you want ^_^ no ivs or egg moves sadly :/

Well I downloaded the discord app and yeah its something haha. Now to just join the guild chat

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well I downloaded the discord app and yeah its something haha. Now to just join the guild chat

I don't have the app I just joined using the server on my laptop XD but its good for your phone :3

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I see people have been asking for pokerus in the chat. If anyone needs it ask me there or VM me and we can get people sorted :)

Pika

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Does anyone still play go or did all the bugs/cold weather kill it for them.

I do play just the cold weather is killing my play time >.> I have to walk to places mostly which its below freezing right now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.