1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

1. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

As a heads up, for those that participated in the February online competition, the Mawilite/Beedrillite mega stones are now being given out. You must log onto the Pokémon Global Link to get your code.

In other things... I'm supposed to be doing slightly more productive things like Pokémon, but I'm too addicted to the new Zelda game. ;w; Send help.

2. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

well.... posting to make sure people know im alive. (im more active on the discord) schools been a thing, but im off for spring break now, which started off with me hatching a shiny drilbur(yay). thats all for now folks(see you in another 20 years m8s)

3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

sadly I missed that tournament rip don't get the codes lol however I am entered in the new one coming up for the mega stones for steelix and pidgeot ^_^

lmfao wec glad to have a acitvity post from you we need to keep up the activity for our guild members plus we need to get more active with wars,and get a ccat up not sure if your up to it?

4. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

I can get the mawile and beedrill stones for u if u want :D

5. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

We at least still have the stones for em next month

And lets not forget the Kanto/Alola global link, free Steelixite and Pidgeotite

6. FairyWitch

yeah true but most people don't want to wait that long dew :p which speaking of not sure if they will disbute them all at once next month do to they haven't fullly distributed the other stones like gardevorite and etc...I did sign up for the steelix and pidgeot stones this time...

@charizard: thanks :) I let you know if I do want a clone of them or not got to see how long they will release the rest to determine if I want to wait or not thank you though :D

7. Dew Watatsumi

I do believe that not every megastone will be given away from doing battle spot competitions, if I remember, others will be distributed via wifi giveaway as well

8. FairyWitch

that is true they will i know they released a few through wif giveaway like the mewtwo stones but we shall see >.>

9. Dew Watatsumi

Hell, for all we know, we might get a free stone giveaway for DEMOLISHING the Battle tree global mission, but still...anything is possible

10. FairyWitch

it suppose to be fc and heavy ball thats about it but who knows maybe the next global mission :p

11. Dew Watatsumi

I know its gonna be them but because of how the goal was beaten BEYOND comprehension, you'd think we'd get a bit of a bonus

12. FairyWitch

yeah true but still its nintendo :p they give what they want ^_^ and doubt it be a mega stone though :/ maybe extra apricorn ball or something...

13. Charizard_Rulez84

Charizard_Rulez84 Pika Pika

Guess we should all be thankful they are giving us the mega stones lol ^_^

14. FairyWitch

yeah that is true ^_^ I can't wait for the gardevoirite though :D

15. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

Alive!........just lazy to post. I've been really......really.....busy, breeding and using my friends game to get pokemon. But now I have 6 boxes full of teams and 4 of those boxes are filled with shinies. Yet I still have 5 boxes of breeding to go lol.

16. FairyWitch

glad your still alive draco :D oh wow 4 boxes of shinies :eek:

anyway I plan on trying to start up a tournament soon again so giving everyone a heads up and I plan on doing this on wifi :)

17. M.Oreo

M.Oreo all hax or no hax.

speaking of tournaments, we should probably get a war team ready(and update the war team post). Veneno Oscuridad wants to war with us, and as long as we can ready a war team we should be able to start a war up fairly soon. So ill be taking volunteers for the war team(it'll probably be OU, but be prepared for either wifi or showdown). I figure that there should be some incentive, so..... extra points? fairy can figure it out :p. anyway, to summize, come to the war team, dark warriors..... battle awaits us.

18. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

*stretches* When desperate times call for desperate measures, I'll sign up for the war team. :v I'm new to the war-related stuff in general, and been wanting to try this out for sometime, so I figure why not. (As long as the war itself doesn't happen too close to finals week, which is the first week of May, I'll be fine.)

19. FairyWitch

well naoto was working on a point system and etc but not sure if you want to continue it >.> he was so good at that stuff too >.< anyway I might try out however I am not the best battler out there :/

we need more members to join in though if we can whip up a war team again lets go ^_^

20. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

... did someone say war and need members ... count me in

As for the point thing it wont work unless was become active again

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017