• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Still alive, somehow. xD

So besides being sidetracked with Super Mario Odyssey lately, I have yet to resume my shiny hunting activities. I was going to do Regice in my AS, but after that latest USUM trailer, I'm probably gonna hold off on shiny hunting legendaries in the older games (well, barring VC Silver because I still wanna hunt for a shiny Lugia and the bird in that game for their hidden abilities). I'm seriously hoping the majority of those won't be shiny locked. ;w; In the meantime, I'm just gonna do some Masuda Method hunting because there are certain other competitive mons I wanted to hunt for. o:

In other things, I don't think I've shared it here yet (but I have mentioned it in discord)... but I have finally caved in to trying out the VGC format. I have long expressed interest in it since 5th gen, but it was not until this generation where I've officially decided to try it. I also recently found out my local area holds monthly premier challenges (and all are sanctioned), and I attended my first one about 3 weeks ago. I won 2/5 rounds and place 20th; it is where I'd expect to be on my very first try, but I did have fun! I'll be attending another one this weekend with changes I've already made to this team, so I hope I do better. ^^;

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
I am alive....though barely. Been battling an infection I got from an accident at work back in April. While its mostly gone now I still need to be careful haha.

Anyways while I was gone I was doing somethings in moon but for the past what 2 weeks I've been playing gold on the VC. I got about 60% of all the mons shiny and at level 100 so I am just waiting until ultra Sun is out.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I am alive....though barely. Been battling an infection I got from an accident at work back in April. While its mostly gone now I still need to be careful haha.

Anyways while I was gone I was doing somethings in moon but for the past what 2 weeks I've been playing gold on the VC. I got about 60% of all the mons shiny and at level 100 so I am just waiting until ultra Sun is out.

Oh wow, coin case glitch?

Take care draco, good to see your still active despite your struggle.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Oh wow, coin case glitch?

Take care draco, good to see your still active despite your struggle.

Thanks, foot hurts every now and then but its mostly OK for now. But yeah about like 20% of those mons are from the coin case glitch but the rest were breeded since I only found out about the coin case glitch 2 weeks ago.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
I'm still alive its been pretty crazy but O finally finished Pokemon Gold sad I know. One thing I never thought I had to do was hunt a Onix I know I could get Rocky but I wanted to name it myself funniest thing that happened during that point was my Zubat kept one shoting them it was getting to the point I started threatening to release her. Looking back it was pretty funny.

Marika_CZ

I'm still alive its been pretty crazy but O finally finished Pokemon Gold sad I know. One thing I never thought I had to do was hunt a Onix I know I could get Rocky but I wanted to name it myself funniest thing that happened during that point was my Zubat kept one shoting them it was getting to the point I started threatening to release her. Looking back it was pretty funny.
lol that sounds like you would be better off breeding Rocky with Ditto. But you probably wanted one ASAP against Bugsy right?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
lol that sounds like you would be better off breeding Rocky with Ditto. But you probably wanted one ASAP against Bugsy right?

ROCKY WITH CAPITALS
Good thing the newer gens work with just one capital on the pokemon names.
Idk why but It annoyed me seeing pokemon names in CAPS haha.

I also have an question, might anyone be intrested in a shiny legend from gen 1?
Currently I am planning to get a shiny HA zapdos from gen1, and since I can clone it in S/G I can make more of them.
If your intrested I can deliver it with an competitive nature (Modest) on lvl 99 so you can easily Bottle cap it in Sumo.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Dun dun duuuuun... 3 days till USUM! :3

Btw hai guys, I did succeed in my last Masuda Method shiny hunt the other day and I realized I have not shared it yet. xD
DOawEJEVoAEmcqk.jpg
Yep, 'tis my sassy shiny virtual duck~ Took 539 eggs and it was hatched that way. And since I do plan to use it for VGC at some point, I had to ability capsule it to Download. It's actually a Porygon2 now, after my bf helped me evolve it. Though, I still gotta train it so that I can bottlecap the HP stat.

Nonetheless, that is my last shiny hunt for a little while. At least till I finish playing through USUM and settle my other breeding priorities.

Oh right... (I remember sharing in discord but not here) and regarding that last VGC premier challenge I competed in, I did much better! ^^ I won 3/5 rounds and was placed 10th! I was so close to getting top 8. >.< aaaaa

I also have an question, might anyone be intrested in a shiny legend from gen 1?
Currently I am planning to get a shiny HA zapdos from gen1, and since I can clone it in S/G I can make more of them.
If your intrested I can deliver it with an competitive nature (Modest) on lvl 99 so you can easily Bottle cap it in Sumo.
Oh snap, that did remind me... I initially started a shiny HA Articuno hunt in Gen 1, but I've held off on that for sooooo long. I might get back into that eventually, but we'll see. If I do manage to get it, I miiiiight take you up on that offer. o: Except idk how to clone, haha.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
attention all members

if your not on the discord server one of our leaders leaf has made a survey which it be nice to hear feedback on how to make the guild better from all you guys and with the release of the new sun and moon game we really would love to get our guild back active again in the thread and not just discord so please stop by the discord server for our guild and if you don't have one then we can work something out if for you.

I am still alive just trying to get idea on getting this guild moving again so this section doesn't get shut down since were losing alot of activity in this guild section...

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Sorry guys, I'm on the hype train atm.. so I am sending this picture of me getting a shiny in Ultra Moon :D
Full odd no shiny charm, 52 encounters, Sync worked = happy man.

20171119_150424.jpg

20171119_150502.jpg

Marika_CZ

Pffft Azu you and your shiny luck. *groans*
LOL just messing with you buddy!

@Fairy/Leaf: filled out your little survey (and omg now I know how our customers feel when they receive one of those LMAO).
Just kidding. That is actually nice of you. Hopefully you get some encouraging responses.

I just got home from London VGC internationals (spectator only). I spammed our discord channel with some pics if anyone is interested.

Not getting UM until tomorrow after work and due to overtimes which are practically guranteed until Christmas (Murdering your executive superiors for inefficiency and moronic self-defeating projects is unfortunately still illegal in my country. Please ping me if this changes in US and I might just move out.) ... well basically it will take me forever to get through story (yeah again) and back to competitive. I do plan on being for active in VGC18 format tho.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry guys, I'm on the hype train atm.. so I am sending this picture of me getting a shiny in Ultra Moon :D
Full odd no shiny charm, 52 encounters, Sync worked = happy man.

20171119_150424.jpg

20171119_150502.jpg

OMG nice :) I can't wait to start shiny hunting in this game just need to beat the game first lol I am on the third island atm :)

also bank is updated guys to transfer your mons to ultra sun and moon if you haven't figured it out yet ^_^

@marika: glad you did that survey want to make sure our guild gets back to being at least somewhat active again...

trident20

ground types
Username: trident20
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: showdown for now
Join the guild date: november 20, 2017
will you be active?: yep
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): doesn't matter to me
Referrals: fairywitch

jut trying to get back into competitive pokemon battling

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
'Sup, guys! Enjoying the USUM hype train. ^^

I shared it on discord, but I'm on the same boat with Azu in terms of owning a shiny Stakataka now. xD
Brave nature with 4 perfect IVs, too! I wasn't taking this hunt seriously, but it took me 39 encounters, haha. (Full odds; no shiny charm.)

DPJKhRDUMAAUcXK.jpg

Username: trident20
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: showdown for now
Join the guild date: november 20, 2017
will you be active?: yep
Guild Region (look at the four regions below this post): doesn't matter to me
Referrals: fairywitch

jut trying to get back into competitive pokemon battling
Heyoooo I remember you quite a bit. xD I'll probably let Fairy decide on which region to put you in; but nonetheless, welcome back~!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Happy December TEF!

I know the thread has been tad bit dead lately more then usual so were gunna start on working on more stuff to do ^_^ we shall be doing once again a secret santa :) I hope to collect all special mons of everyone before christmas and will be distributed randomly in us/um. I am not sure if i will collect them but one of the other three will collect for me if i end up getting busy...as well as we got one more thing in mind to bring the activity up again besides battling which you guys might like ;)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Happy December TEF!

I know the thread has been tad bit dead lately more then usual so were gunna start on working on more stuff to do ^_^ we shall be doing once again a secret santa :) I hope to collect all special mons of everyone before christmas and will be distributed randomly in us/um. I am not sure if i will collect them but one of the other three will collect for me if i end up getting busy...as well as we got one more thing in mind to bring the activity up again besides battling which you guys might like ;)

Ohh I got tons of comeptitive mons ( Shinies too ) I would like to offer for this event.
Keep us updated :) I prefer to send them ASAP.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
im sorry but i have to quit..

thank you very much for letting me be apart of your guild
Awww no worries! ;w; Do what you gotta do; if life's keeping you busy, it's definitely understandable. You're always welcome back whenever free time allows you to! ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
im sorry but i have to quit..

thank you very much for letting me be apart of your guild

dang sorry to here that hope everything is alright man :/ If you ever feel like getting back into meta don't hesitate to join back we love to see you again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.