1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Hello guys. Seems like everyone is asleep now, bummer. Wishing everyone a great night (or a good morning lol) just because.

Also, does anyone know if someone tampered with the guild's Xat room? I've tried logging in through my phone and I can't... Hopefully I can get my laptop soon (thanks to whoever was helping me over Xat).

One more thing:

Does anyone have a 6IV Ditto they could trade or loan me? As a breeder, I can say that getting 5IV genderless or Male Only Pokemon is pretty darn hard...

2. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

@Silver

Congrants Silver on your shiny I hope for you ORAS will bring a mega evo to Flygon so you already have a shiny mega flygon prepared :D
    As for the IV's I can share a drink with you, most of my MM shinies have 5 or 4 max iv's with always missing an important IV. (My shiny Amaura and Tangela both missed max HP :/)
    its just the game who is teasing you lol.

I also hatched a beauty today, its not shiny but it does belong in one of my excellent breeds ever.

[​IMG]
    Nature: Relaxed - Abillity Effect spore (Made for Doubles)
    31/31/31/31/31/2 Hidden power ICE

On level 50, 2 IV's on a stat is the same as 0.
    so yeah i was really lucky here.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  3. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

Shiny Charm Hunt!

Hunt for Shiny Charm log V.

Gens III is almost over! Compilating now my needs for all of them! Full speed!

Gen I: Completed!
    Gen II: Completed!
    Gen VI: Completed!

Gen III:
    Baltoy
    Castform
    Regirock
    Regice
    Registeel
    Latias
    Kyogre
    Groundon
    Rayquaza
    Jirachi
    Deoxys

Gen IV:
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Kricketot
    Cherubi
    Glameow
    Finneon
    Uxie
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Regigigas
    Giratina
    Cresselia
    Darkray
    Shaymin
    Arceus

Gen V:
    Victini
    Snivy
    Oshawott
    Blitzle
    Sewaddle
    Cottonee
    Klink
    Tynamo
    Elgyem
    Bouffalant
    Cobalion
    Terrakion
    Virizion
    Tornadus
    Reshiram
    Zekrom
    Kyurem
    Meloetta
    Genesect

If you have any of these Pokemon and are willing to donate/trade, please let me know. End of log.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  4. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Hi everyone~
    Hope everyone is having a great day!

Congratz on Trapinch! I'm glad you finally got it!
    Whenever I get on the Xat I'll give you a female heal ball Yamask~

I have a ton of 6IV JP adament Ditto(30 Ditto to be exact from legit cloning).
    Take one, so you can IV breed. :)

Nice breed!
    Foongus is so cool and unique to use!
    Great job~

I can do the ones I highlighted in Bold.

EDIT:

Username: Emiilava
    Opponents username: Razor Leafeon
    W/L: Win
    Score: 2-0

gg hax was on my side for sure lol

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  5. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

Point Report

Your username: HollowZard
    Opponent: Blade_The_Wind
    W/L/D: Win
    Score: 5-0

6. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

Point Report

Your username: Razor Leafeon
    Opponent: Geovanicaon
    W/L/D: W
    Score: I forget

W/L/D: L
    Score: I forget
    Dat gliscor misplay tho

W/L/D: W
    Score: 5-0

GGs

7. Blade_The_Wind

Blade_The_Wind New Member

Confirming GG

(Someday, I'll get that win. Someday...)

8. Geovanicaon

confirms.

Also @emii, thanks a lot! x)

9. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Yw anytime~ :)

Note to self: Trade completed and dex data/Crowley(Sableye) received by Geo.

10. Rocxidi

Hello guys, I just wanted to remind everyone of how awesome they are. Yup.

Also, I'm back from shopping for groceries, so I can do some Wi-Fi now. Emii, if you're still online, I'd love one of those Ditto's, what would you like for it? (Item?)

One more thing, I've been getting support on Xat Forums to See if the mobile site can get fixed. Hopefully it happens, so I can get in touch with you guys!

And a great afternoon to everyone!

11. Geovanicaon

So it happens that I need a Pinsirite with urgency. Anyone? I can pay gud.

Edit: Got it :) thanks Babs!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  12. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

glad you got it geo and updated all the points from this post so if anything below i will add on later also gunna update the shop and also add our new ccat member :)

13. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Mega Flygon would be something interesting to see. I'd approve, if it were true~ x3
    Also, nice breed! I like using Amoonguss in doubles/multis. o: I've raised one solely for that battle style with Rage Powder, and it does very well.
    (Though mine's more of a specially-defensive tank. I'm thinking of rebreeding mine for another one sometime just for Trick Room, since I do have the perfect Foongus parent with a 0 Speed IV.)

Thank you! And whenever I come by the xat again, I'll ask about it. ^^;

Hey Fairy, I'm not sure when you plan to update the sp points, but I'm pretty sure Emii, HollowZard, and myself have helped out some guild members as of recent. xD I kept track of mine (in my sig), and I figured HollowZard should get +20 sp points for providing me a trophy shiny (in exchange for those two Ditto I caught for her), whose shiny data that I was missing for the dex. Emii also did a loooot for Geo lately, too. :3

Speaking of the shop, may I inquire if I can rotate one or two of my donated pokes if the shop still has more than enough donations? If so, I'll send a PM which ones.

Gosh, I kinda feel a little terrible for not popping by the xat lately. ;w; Least I can still check back on guild posts. I got two more days to go for the summer session, and this paper is killing me. x_x; *not much of a writer for essays*

14. Rocxidi

15. Razor Leafeon

16. Rocxidi

I know you read my RMT. I know...

Btw, Behind These Walls is a bulky offensive team with backup stall capabilities. Get your facts right.

Also, with these two battles (assuming I counted right) I should be at Tyranitar rank! Yay!

Well, good night everyone (even though I know everyone is asleep lol), and sorry for leaving Xat so suddenly.

17. Razor Leafeon

Actually, I haven't seen your RMT. And I suppose that idea is good, and the team worked well. I just outpredicted too much that match. Either way, gg, and good night buddy.

18. Rocxidi

gg, thank for the points!

And remember, friends...

GIMMICKS FOR THE WIN!

19. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

added the new points in and not just yet you only have 501 points ttar rank is 650 pts...I did add the 80 points for winning a tester forgot to add that and already added your extra 20 points from the 30 i gave you for beating me which you got excuse me tired forgot you were in my rank for a second lol sorry for the confusion but everything now should be correct now.

also now guys time to nominate the new pokemon to work with our new member mega pinsir remember we must build a team around it so please nominate something that can work well with mega pinsir that is in OU

20. Rocxidi

I'm counting the 250 from my rank, but if I'm wrong it's okay, Garchomp is good too! :D

Anyways, in order to defend Mega Pinsir from Stealth Rocks while supporting Pinsir with Stealth Rocks, I nominate...

ate...

ate...

[​IMG]

Forretress @ Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
    Sturdy/Overcoat
    EVs: 252 HP 252 Def 4 Atk
    That one nature that boosts Defense and lowers SpeedRelaxed
    IVs: Null Sp Atk & Speed
    -Rapid Spin
    -Stealth Rock
    -Gyro Ball
    -Pain Split​

Hazards setter and clearer in one spot saves a ton of space. No Pokemon in OU can do this, I believe. Gyro Ball has a ton of power and pain split recovers HP.

inb4 team weak to fire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.