• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Did you say by 5? Whoa... A good teammate would be something that could bp a Focus Energy...

#rekt

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Well, I'll nominate since I won't be able to for a while. And if I haven't proven this guild of this pokemons power yet, then I never will.
gliscor.jpg

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252HP, 184 Def, 72 Speed
Nature: Impish (Def up, Sp. attack down)
IVs: Physical Flawless
-Toxic
-Protect
-Substitute
-Earthquake

Ok, so I've found Gliscor to work amazing on any OU (Or Uber) team, and I've proven her worth many times, ESPECIALLY with mega pinsir and chansey. Gliscors main idea is obvious, toxic stall. The key to doing this is making sure she gets the toxic orb to go into effect. This is her main method of healing, and she needs it to work effectively. However once she gets it, she's nearly unstoppable. Between defense and health, gliscor can stall any physical attacker, and either Toxic stall them or earthquake for those pesky steel types. Even dealing with special attackers, substitute will allow the first toxic to occur. Then a mix between protect and substitute along with toxic heal with drain the opponents HP without gliscor losing ANY health. Now I say 72 EVs in speed so gliscor can outspeed a few pokemon that would normally outspeed it and cause problems. Gliscors major problems are Skarmory, Gengar, and any steel type with the air balloon (As seen in Heatran and Excadrill). We would need other pokemon to deal with this, as gliscor physically cannot do anything to them, allowing set-ups, and anything with ice beam. Still though, I've had gliscor turn the tides of many battles, and many teams have no counter to gliscor whatsoever. Those of you I've used her against know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, I'll nominate since I won't be able to for a while. And if I haven't proven this guild of this pokemons power yet, then I never will.
gliscor.jpg

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252HP, 184 Def, 72 Speed
Nature: Impish (Def up, Sp. attack down)
IVs: Physical Flawless
-Toxic
-Protect
-Substitute
-Earthquake

Ok, so I've found Gliscor to work amazing on any OU (Or Uber) team, and I've proven her worth many times, ESPECIALLY with mega pinsir and chansey. Gliscors main idea is obvious, toxic stall. The key to doing this is making sure she gets the toxic orb to go into effect. This is her main method of healing, and she needs it to work effectively. However once she gets it, she's nearly unstoppable. Between defense and health, gliscor can stall any physical attacker, and either Toxic stall them or earthquake for those pesky steel types. Even dealing with special attackers, substitute will allow the first toxic to occur. Then a mix between protect and substitute along with toxic heal with drain the opponents HP without gliscor losing ANY health. Now I say 72 EVs in speed so gliscor can outspeed a few pokemon that would normally outspeed it and cause problems. Gliscors major problems are Skarmory, Gengar, and any steel type with the air balloon (As seen in Heatran and Excadrill). We would need other pokemon to deal with this, as gliscor physically cannot do anything to them, allowing set-ups, and anything with ice beam. Still though, I've had gliscor turn the tides of many battles, and many teams have no counter to gliscor whatsoever. Those of you I've used her against know exactly what I'm talking about too.

We said OU, not Ubers

Anyways, I'm going to start Ditto breeding with a Golurk. Unfortunately they don't inherit Luxury Balls so bummer... Currently I'm breeding using a Friend Safari Golurk with No Guard, but the hidden abilities won't get passed down... Ugh.

Any ideas what I should breed next?

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Hunt for Shiny Charm log VI.

With 3 Gens down and the other half on its way to end, I can say this hunt is going really fast. Of course I have to mention I'm having a HUGE help from you guys girls :p

Gen I: Completed!
Gen II: Completed!
Gen VI: Completed!

Gen III:
Deoxys

Gen IV:
Darkray

Gen V:
Oshawott
Genesect

If you have any of these Pokemon and are willing to donate/trade back, please let me know. End of log.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Dircio

Genderless breedable mons can actually pass Hidden abillities with Ditto's.
Seems your just unlucky to have not received any HA Golett's thats all.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Yeah, I know, they all have Klutz though, bummer. Hopefully I get lucky later!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, I know, they all have Klutz though, bummer. Hopefully I get lucky later!

yeah genderless hidden ability mons can breed with ditto to get its hidden ability it does take some time to get it though on x and y XD good luck :) on for a short bit and on the xat before bed for work in the morning ill get back to updating stuff if i need to tommorow.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Point Report:

Username: xDIRCIOx
Opponent: Myrrh
Win
2-0
Geo's idea of a late game sweep featuring Chansey.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-297938

Also I am Tyranitar now. Fear me.

OMFG I GOT FINANCIAL AID GUYS I'M GOING TO COLLEGE! : D

Have a great night guys, I love you all! <3 <3 <3

Also, I hatched this little guy just about now:
622.png

Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Thanks, Emii! :)

Now I'll breed a Hitmontop, a Rotom, and a Klinklang.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Did you say by 5? Whoa... A good teammate would be something that could bp a Focus Energy...

#rekt

He said .5, not 5. But Sniper makes Crits hit at double power instead of 1.5, sooo

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Point Report:

Win
2-0

622.png

victory-sign_21102851.jpg

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Good morning everyone~
I should hatch my 2 boxes of Treecko..but I'm not! xD
Hope all is well~

Hello friends, good afternoon!

I really want to thank Emii for an Amazing Xat Avatar! I'll try putting it in my sig soon! Also, thanks for the amazing 6IV Ditto!

Speaking of which, does anyone know which Genderless / Male Only Pokemon I should breed first? :)

Thanks, and good afternoon!

Yw anytime~
I'm glad you like everything!

Point Report:

Win
2-0

622.png

Wow! Great job on 6IV! :0
Congratz on going to college too~

Idk what to breed, but I'm thinking about HP ice or fighting Rotom..

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Good news guys, Azu is back in da House !

I bought a new 3DS XL :d so I am availlable for trades and battles again.

Which means that I can also re-join the multi tourney again incase that is possible

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Good news guys, Azu is back in da House !

I bought a new 3DS XL :d so I am availlable for trades and battles again.

Which means that I can also re-join the multi tourney again incase that is possible

Since the battle hasn't been done, you can. Good Luck!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Point Report

Your username: Emiilava
Opponent: Azulart, Razor Leafeon, and xDIRCIOx (multibattle)
W/L/D: W (with Azulart as my partner)
Score: 3-0

gg and Clawitzer/Mienshao are a great combo~
VGC FTW~*

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Point Report

Your username: Emiilava
Opponent: Azulart, Razor Leafeon, and xDIRCIOx (multibattle)
W/L/D: W (with Azulart as my partner)
Score: 3-0

gg and Clawitzer/Mienshao are a great combo~
VGC FTW~*

Confirming this. The lack of communication killed us.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Confirming battle,

Well to be fair, you guys had your singles team in a double battle. So me and Emii had an advantage considering that.

It feels good to battle again, really missed it ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.