1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

yay azulart your back :) glad to see wifi battling again and i am back from work and the next two days i am off so ill be on more ^_^

2. Minedreigon

Minedreigon A monument to all your sins

So I just looked at the nominations. I'm gonna be blunt. what the heck is going on here. why do I see mons suited to STALL when the only playstyle Mega Pinsir is gonna shine in is HO/BO, unlikely balanced (also remember balanced is very hard to build well) so I really am shocked. I can't nominate anything now, but considering mega pinsir is more of a wallbreaker that a sweeper, I feel we should maybe add another wallbreaker or just a sweeper, defog/rapid spin would be pretty nice as well. I can nominate tomorrow later on, so fairy, PLEASE leave them open for me. I also think we shouldn't have to base it around mpinsir considering it's a wallbreaker more than a sweeper.

Also: Stuntank and Drapion?! please, nominate actually viable things...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  3. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

Point Report:

Username: xDIRCIOx
    Opponent: Digletto/Electrolled (heard he was joining the guild soon, Emii was watching, she can confirm)
    Win
    1-0
    Won because of choice, really...

Username: xDIRCIOx
    Opponent: EmiiLava
    Win
    5-0
    Dat Azumarill tho...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
  4. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Ouch..I though Skuntank had defog, bulk, and sucker punch, so he fits the team. I used him in OU alongside Pinsir as a test using 2 vs 6 in OU..I think he is just fine..plus he doesn't add weaknesses..so what if he isn't OU..

5. Rocxidi

Minedreigon, please, Pinsir really needs support as it doesn't have bulk and it has the worst typing in the game. Hyper Offense teams tend to be a disaster, and please, do not scorn other people's nominations. Nominate something yourself instead.

Rule number 2: Treat others how you want to be treated. No one wants anybody to scorn their nominations, it feels insulting.

Also, just because something is UU doesn't mean its not viable, it just means that most players lack skill and decide to use Pokemon that everyone else is using instead of being creative. Skuntank is bulky and has Defog, while having STAB on one of the best priority moves.

please, nominate something yourself instead.

6. FairyWitch

alright guys please no more post arguments over what is and what is not viable i had quite enough of it because its going over civil which after this no more posts and mine warning please don't bash others nominations its horrible thing to do which how would you like it if someone bashed your rmt for example if you had one the same way your doing with peoples ccat nominations im sure you would feel horrible. I also will be hosting a fix up if the team we make doesn't work well so making your statements about what is and isn't viable isn't needed we learn from what we make mistakes that what we do and if the ccat makes a mistake then we shall fix it. x and y doesn't have a sure teir list yet they mostly just go by what is used more often which something may be good just hasn't been noticed yet. as well as you don't know if those two would get voted in so why even post something blunt like that. I understand people have opinions but we all need to watch what we say because it can be token very harshly which what you posted is a arguement waiting to happen post please avoid them.

Im not trying to be mean to you mine just when i read that i felt pretty insulted even if it wasn't toward me. please understand we got to treat others the way we want to be treated.

also the nominations will be closing tonight at midnight my time which i said a day ago...
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?631681-The-Eternian-Forces-Guild&p=17253035#post17253035

7. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Yeah, lets not try to repeat what happend in TEF making arguments about nominations.

consider CCAT as an voting thing, if you dont like it you dont vote for it period.
    Its a group thing so dont expect to see what you like the best or something.

8. Rocxidi

Lol, Fairy, check your word choice, you just said you're trying to be mean! XD

RULE NUMBER 2 FAIRY! YOU WROTE THEM! XD

Anyways, yeah, obviously the team won't be perfect right off the bat. When have you ever seen an RMT that came out perfect? (Ubers, maybe)

We'll have time to fix it. For now, Democracy.

9. FairyWitch

yeah i did by accident just edited >.> meant not but anyway no more talk please about it but i want to make sure we all get along not against eachother but enough is enough now...also mine if you like to talk about it talk to me on the xat that is fine and please keep it out of the thread and xat argument starters. I will not tolerate it when someone is rude to others this isn't the environment we want.

10. Rocxidi

Your original post is still quoted! XD

Anyways, sorry for leaving Xat, have to go do something. I'm gonna start breeding Genderless Pokemon soon, any ideas would be nice.

Edit: This is my list:

Hitmontop x2 (one for each ability)
    Hitmonlee (since I'm already breeding Tyrogue might as well)
    Rotom
    Metagross
    Klinklang

11. FairyWitch

why does it show that your there lol but anyway ill get to editing points soon for other stuff for the spreadsheet...

edit: now its not nvm

12. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

So i donated 6 battle mansion itemas to Geo, don't really know how many sp points it worth or anything but reporting it!

13. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

My nom for this round.

[​IMG]

Aegislash @ Leftovers
    Ability: Stance Change
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP/4 spdef
    Modest Nature
    - Toxic
    - King's Shield
    - Shadow Ball
    - Substitute

Aegislash is a nice partner to pair with mega pinsir as mega pinsir is not affected by ground moves and can deal with most dark types such as bisharp which is a pain to aegislash. while Aegislash destorys stall pokes and can pretty much sweep just by using toxic sub and king shield. thanks to king shield it can make a physical poke lose attack which means you can stay in sub and then use shadow ball or toxic if you predict switch, this means you can't be hit at all, This makes mega pinsir sweep easy because you have already taken or worn out most pokes thanks to the toxic stall. Aegislash also resist ice, rock and flying which are all mega pinsir weakness. Now yes they both share a fire weakness but mega pinsir kills most of the fire types with earthquake. things like talconflame cannot be beaten but talconflame is not used as much anymore and when you hit the high comp users they dont really use it much so it's not really a threat. even so aegislash loves a choice band talconflame as he can lower attack and play around if it locked in on brave bird. aegislash is pretty much the pokes to get rid of the stall pokes pinsir cant while making pinsir sweep easy and set up. You do not need sets to heal pinsir or take burn off because you should not be keeping pinsir in when you know it cant kill or could get hit with t wave or burn by trying to set up.

14. FairyWitch

this is pretty intreasting i say naoto :) and alright if you didn't get your votes in yet you got a few hours to get it in before it closes...

15. Electrolled

Electrolled Well-Known Member

Username: Electrolled (I want to change it back to Digletto)
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: I'm trying to get a team on Wi-Fi, but PS works for me now
    Join the guild date: 6/26
    will you be active?: I'll try to be, I'll be on the Xat more though
    Region you like: Florem
    Referrals: Eevee/Fairywitch, MooseSmuggler

16. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

welcome to the guild. fairy is just in battle but I have let her know you have posted this so she can accept.

17. Rocxidi

Hatched these bad boys a while ago:

[​IMG]
    Ability: Guts
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Feint, Vacuum Wave
    [​IMG]
    Ability: Steadfast
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Feint, Vacuum Wave

These will be my Hitmontop.

Also got a 5IV HA Tyrogue missing the Speed IVs at Level 19, almost ready for Ditto. I'll get a Hitmonlee off of those two soon.

18. FairyWitch

hey dig welcome to the guild glad to have you back on board :) just let me know when your ready to be tested which anyone tester can test you no rush ;)

also nice tyrogue i remember the old days when i rnged a shiny :) and normal flawless spread ones now there so easy to breed now XD

19. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Guys... either this game is trolling me or I question my luck. ;w;
    While working on a breeding request for my boyfriend, I hatched these two lovelies~ >.<

Click here...
    and here!

My newest shiny hatches, two Bouffalant. xD The female was hatched at the 5th egg and the male hatched at the 7th egg; both are perfect 5 IV and Adamant nature. Funny thing is, I was using a perfect 5 IV male JPN Mawile (with Iron Head) and a 4 IV female ENG Bouffalant in a Luxury Ball, and I was NOT intending an MM that time. ;w; But yay, I hatched my first PERFECT shinies. xD I've yet to come up with a name for mine.

Unfortunately, considering that this was a request I was working on (though being hatched as a shiny was something I wasn't intending to go for), the extra one is going to my significant other. Apologies in advance. ^^;

Speaking of Bouffalant, I'm aware Geo needs one for the National Dex. I do have some 4 IV ones I'm willing to spare, if needed.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night. :] I'm hoping to get more nuzlocke progress in tomorrow~ o:

P.S. Emii, I got your FC added, by the way. Next time we see each other on xat, I'll be ready to pick up that female Heal Ball Yamask. ^^

20. FairyWitch

dang silver dat shinies congrats that is like super luck more luck then i ever had in my life 0_0 nice congrats :)

also ccat will be closing in 30 minutes so post now if you want to nominate something go on ahead and tested fap finally

Pirate rank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.