• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Guys... either this game is trolling me or I question my luck. ;w;
While working on a breeding request for my boyfriend, I hatched these two lovelies~ >.<

Click here...
and here!

My newest shiny hatches, two Bouffalant. xD The female was hatched at the 5th egg and the male hatched at the 7th egg; both are perfect 5 IV and Adamant nature. Funny thing is, I was using a perfect 5 IV male JPN Mawile (with Iron Head) and a 4 IV female ENG Bouffalant in a Luxury Ball, and I was NOT intending an MM that time. ;w; But yay, I hatched my first PERFECT shinies. xD I've yet to come up with a name for mine.

Unfortunately, considering that this was a request I was working on (though being hatched as a shiny was something I wasn't intending to go for), the extra one is going to my significant other. Apologies in advance. ^^;

Speaking of Bouffalant, I'm aware Geo needs one for the National Dex. I do have some 4 IV ones I'm willing to spare, if needed.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night. :] I'm hoping to get more nuzlocke progress in tomorrow~ o:

P.S. Emii, I got your FC added, by the way. Next time we see each other on xat, I'll be ready to pick up that female Heal Ball Yamask. ^^

Perfect shinies in Luxury Balls...

WHY ISN'T MY GAME LIKE THAT! Xd

Also Fairy stop hacking the game

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
SilverLanayru said:
While working on a breeding request for my boyfriend, I hatched these two lovelies~ >.<

Spoiler:- Huzzah~:

Show Spoiler

Speaking of Bouffalant, I'm aware Geo needs one for the National Dex. I do have some 4 IV ones I'm willing to spare, if needed.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good night. :] I'm hoping to get more nuzlocke progress in tomorrow~ o:

P.S. Emii, I got your FC added, by the way. Next time we see each other on xat, I'll be ready to pick up that female Heal Ball Yamask. ^^
Ok, give me your RNG. I could really use it with these over 600 eggs.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Perfect shinies in Luxury Balls...

WHY ISN'T MY GAME LIKE THAT! Xd

Also Fairy stop hacking the game

lol the question is how is our games like that XD i did find 3 shinies in one day in friend safari but mming for silver omg dat is like tops

if i was hacking i would of been dead now

Ok, give me your RNG. I could really use it with these over 600 eggs.

leaf i swear this makes me lol if i had room in my sig i would put this in it XD

also nominations are closed

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Fairy: This is why I question my luck, because it always fluctuates. xD But yeah, that was super luck right there. Like, when I don't try for an MM, I somehow get lucky hatching shinies at around less than 100 eggs (happened with my 2 IV Vivillon, 4 IV Sharpedo, and imperfect 5 IV Aggron; my imperfect 5 IV Staraptor, I wasn't using foreign parents at all). However, when I do intend for it, it'd take hundreds more (like with my Trapinch [now Flygon] earlier). Though, I guess the increased shiny rate this generation helps... xD
It kinda reminds me of that one certain tumblr pic I found where someone found 4 shiny Mareep in the same horde. I'd link it for lulz, but it contains swear words. lol ._. Probably could google for the image, though.

@Leaf: If only luck was contagious, maybe~ o.o

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
@Fairy: This is why I question my luck, because it always fluctuates. xD But yeah, that was super luck right there. Like, when I don't try for an MM, I somehow get lucky hatching shinies at around less than 100 eggs (happened with my 2 IV Vivillon, 4 IV Sharpedo, and imperfect 5 IV Aggron; my imperfect 5 IV Staraptor, I wasn't using foreign parents at all). However, when I do intend for it, it'd take hundreds more (like with my Trapinch [now Flygon] earlier). Though, I guess the increased shiny rate this generation helps... xD
It kinda reminds me of that one certain tumblr pic I found where someone found 4 shiny Mareep in the same horde. I'd link it for lulz, but it contains swear words. lol ._. Probably could google for the image, though.

I believe you mean this (its censored, thank god):

tumblr_myot2mZR6t1s6bjwgo1_1280.png

XD

Also, can we start casting votes for the next CCAT member?

Gonna vote for SilverLanayru's Vaporeon (Although I'd recommend a specially defensive set, maybe in the future...)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It kinda reminds me of that one certain tumblr pic I found where someone found an all-shiny Mareep horde. I'd link it for lulz, but it contains swear words. lol ._. Probably could google for the image, though.

lol i see what you mean i am the opposite with luck when in friend safari without looking i find alot of shinies in the course of the week i find shinies in the wild i say much faster then mming its crazy congrats neither less

also nomination votes are up now so vote now!

xDIRCIOx's Forretress
images

Forretress @ Leftovers/Rocky Helmet
Sturdy/Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP 252 Def 4 Atk
That one nature that boosts Defense and lowers SpeedRelaxed
IVs: Null Sp Atk & Speed
-Rapid Spin
-Stealth Rock
-Gyro Ball
-Pain Split​

Hazards setter and clearer in one spot saves a ton of space. No Pokemon in OU can do this, I believe. Gyro Ball has a ton of power and pain split recovers HP.

inb4 team weak to fire

Silver's Vaporeon
@Dircio: I believe the nature you're specifying is Relaxed, which is correct for Forretress. :3

---​

Anyway, before I rest for the night after putting some progress in my final paper for a class... here's my nomination.

i_shawaazu.gif

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef
Bold Nature
- Protect / Heal Bell
- Wish
- Ice Beam / Heal Bell
- Scald​

Yep, that one typical Vaporeon set that still remains awesome for the past how many generations now? Functioning as a cleric and as a scouter, it also patches up Mega Pinsir's fire and ice weaknesses, as well as take care of any rock-types that may threaten our stag bettle. Scald is obviously its main STAB (and the 30% chance of burn also has a nice ring to it), while Ice Beam provides more type coverage.

inb4weaktoelectric.

Azulart's Quagsire
My next nomination:

images

Quagsire
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Abillity: Unaware
Iv's: 0 spd
Ev's: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Sp.def
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Encore / Earthquake

Description:

Quagsire is probably an UU pokemon (Or RU need to double check that) but he has an ninch in every tier due its abillity Unaware
being able to ignore sword dance boost's is a blessing and can make sweeper stop their plans. The given EV's is to make sure he has max HP and with 196 def it hits an breakpoint in stats.
I like to invest it with sp.def bulk so he can take weaker sp.attacks better and deals better with Shadow ball Aegislash. However, A 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 spdef spread is possible whenever the team needs more physical defence though.

Usage:

Quagsire provides good synergy with M-pinsir ;

Emiilava's Skuntank
My CCAT nominee:

1368069459850.gif

Skuntank: Peppy
Item: Black Sludge
Nature: Brave
Abillity: Aftermath(damage after death)/Stench(10% flinch on non-flinch moves)
Ev's: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
- Defog
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Flamethrower

This Pokemon adds no weakness to the team, but it is very rare to see in combat which gives him the element of surprise. He is happy to follow Pinsir trying to be as awesome as the gentlebug. He is brave in any form of battle with his secret, the black sludge which heals him in battle! The rocks that hurt his fellow sir he blows away with a strong Defog and smells like flowery scented kitchen cleaners as well. If anyone tries to set up anything else, Peppy loves to taunt the opponent into a rage where they forgot the if they attacked a sucker punch would hit them with a passion only found in true protection. The general Ice Types, Steel Types, Grass Types, and other cower in the presence of a weapon of dark fiery death spray only found in the form of a flamethrower. This built in destructive gland burn down every steel fortress, icy glaciers, and pain in the grasses! His endurance is superb due to his Hit points, and his attack boosted with a side of special attacking power. Even if he goes down, Peppy deals damage anyway! By the power of this moveset this Pokemon is indeed surprising! Skuntank for Vice President of the team with President PinSIR

Geovanicaon's Chansey
Ok I messed up my first nominee that should have been a sweeper. But know its her time.

From all the Pokemon Centers in the world to the halls of love and hate among competitors. The one, the unique, the hyper offense threat from all times...CHANSEY!

tumblr_lkfiu46CkB1qi7neio1_500.jpg

Madre Teresa (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave / Toxic

She is absolutely amazing and she will bring doom entire teams that arent prepared to properly deal with her (*cough* sub Aegis *cough* *cough*).

Nature and EV spreads guarantee she wont die easily even to physical attacks such as earthaquake and psyschocks. It'd take a seriously buffed Pokemon to bring her down without a lot of trouble.

Her main job is to heal the team's stats while healing herself like a boss. Seismic Toss is there to late game sweep (lol srsly) and, iirc, is a guarantee 4HKO to ANY Pokemon bar Ghosts.

You can choose between T Wave and Toxic to ensure she will cripple many , if not all, of the opposing team.

This is my CCAT :)

akaFila's Heatran
CCAT Nominee: Heatran

heatran.png

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flare Fire
Nature: Calm
248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpDef
-Lava Plume
-Stealth Rock / Ancient Power
-Roar / Will-o-Wisp
-Protect

While Defog/Spin support would be nice, a Specially Defensive Heatran offers a lovely bulk to the team whilst also covering Pinsir's Fire/Ice/Flying weaknesses. Lava Plume and Protect are givens, but the other two slots can be debated on. Stealth Rock is obviously nice to have, especially paired up with access to Roar. Ancient Power is also an option in the case of Talonflame should you find it necessary, though SR and/or Roar handle that situation just fine. Will-o-Wisp, like Ancient Power, is a lesser option for a move slot in the need to inflict burns more consistently.

Skullbash's Drapion
CCAT Nominee: Drapion

Item:Razor Claw
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Night Slash
- Cross Poison
- Ice Fang
- Brick Break​

Drapion is a great late game sweeper. With it's great critical ratio friendly movepool and it's ability sniper, which boosts power of CHs x2, this pokemon is almost unbeatable. Also, by giving it a razor claw the CH ratio is boosted by 1 which makes almost every move a critical hit.

RazorLeafeon's Gliscor
Well, I'll nominate since I won't be able to for a while. And if I haven't proven this guild of this pokemons power yet, then I never will.
gliscor.jpg

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252HP, 184 Def, 72 Speed
Nature: Impish (Def up, Sp. attack down)
IVs: Physical Flawless
-Toxic
-Protect
-Substitute
-Earthquake

Ok, so I've found Gliscor to work amazing on any OU (Or Uber) team, and I've proven her worth many times, ESPECIALLY with mega pinsir and chansey. Gliscors main idea is obvious, toxic stall. The key to doing this is making sure she gets the toxic orb to go into effect. This is her main method of healing, and she needs it to work effectively. However once she gets it, she's nearly unstoppable. Between defense and health, gliscor can stall any physical attacker, and either Toxic stall them or earthquake for those pesky steel types. Even dealing with special attackers, substitute will allow the first toxic to occur. Then a mix between protect and substitute along with toxic heal with drain the opponents HP without gliscor losing ANY health. Now I say 72 EVs in speed so gliscor can outspeed a few pokemon that would normally outspeed it and cause problems. Gliscors major problems are Skarmory, Gengar, and any steel type with the air balloon (As seen in Heatran and Excadrill). We would need other pokemon to deal with this, as gliscor physically cannot do anything to them, allowing set-ups, and anything with ice beam. Still though, I've had gliscor turn the tides of many battles, and many teams have no counter to gliscor whatsoever. Those of you I've used her against know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Naoto Shirogane's Aegislash
My nom for this round.

tumblr_inline_mww508QhsT1qlrc9h.png

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP/4 spdef
Modest Nature
- Toxic
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

Aegislash is a nice partner to pair with mega pinsir as mega pinsir is not affected by ground moves and can deal with most dark types such as bisharp which is a pain to aegislash. while Aegislash destorys stall pokes and can pretty much sweep just by using toxic sub and king shield. thanks to king shield it can make a physical poke lose attack which means you can stay in sub and then use shadow ball or toxic if you predict switch, this means you can't be hit at all, This makes mega pinsir sweep easy because you have already taken or worn out most pokes thanks to the toxic stall. Aegislash also resist ice, rock and flying which are all mega pinsir weakness. Now yes they both share a fire weakness but mega pinsir kills most of the fire types with earthquake. things like talconflame cannot be beaten but talconflame is not used as much anymore and when you hit the high comp users they dont really use it much so it's not really a threat. even so aegislash loves a choice band talconflame as he can lower attack and play around if it locked in on brave bird. aegislash is pretty much the pokes to get rid of the stall pokes pinsir cant while making pinsir sweep easy and set up. You do not need sets to heal pinsir or take burn off because you should not be keeping pinsir in when you know it cant kill or could get hit with t wave or burn by trying to set up.

I vote for naoto's aegi :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Dircio: Yep, that's the pic. Thank gawd it's censored. xD Except now, it's also all about the Powerball Lottery, too. lawl

Hmm, for these CCAT nominations... most of them were really good, imo. I'm not entirely sure what kind of team we're going for so far (as in balanced, hyper offensive, etc.), but for my safest bet, my vote goes to Azulart's Quagsire set. Naoto's Aegislash set gets my honorable mention, though. That set really sparked my curiosity. o.o

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
@Dircio: Yep, that's the pic. Thank gawd it's censored. xD Except now, it's also all about the Powerball Lottery, too. lawl

Hmm, for these CCAT nominations... most of them were really good, imo. I'm not entirely sure what kind of team we're going for so far (as in balanced, hyper offensive, etc.), but for my safest bet, my vote goes to Azulart's Quagsire set. Naoto's Aegislash set gets my honorable mention, though. That set really sparked my curiosity. o.o

Nah, it's all about scoring those PP Max at the Loto-ID Center! XD

Also, I just hatched this noob, so whoever wants to adopt, it's yours...
236.png

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts (Keen Eye/Limber/Intimidate)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Free to a good home

Have a great night guys, I'll edit this if I get another noob.

Last edited:

Myrrh

As amusing as that image is the original had only two Mareep shiny. Two shiny Pokemon is still crazy lucky though.

Anyway, I'm voting for Aegislash.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Silver

you hatched 2 shinies of one of my mains in NU while I happend to also hatch an shiny today but..
Illumise - TINTED LENS - 31/x/31/x/31/31 if it only were Prankster..

your BF better take you out for dinner for them shiny Bouffalants xD

Voting for Silver's Vaporeon
Honestly, I found Aegislash the best set availlable for this round but sorry my hate for that thing made me not consider it.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Letting personal bias influence your decisions for this project is a really bad idea dude. Your vote should be solely based on what benefits the team, not avoiding something you hate.

Anyway, voting Aegislash.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Its what I am doing Moose, I think all nominations benefit M-pinsir in a way.
But since this is opinion based I dont want to vote on Aegislash, besides i am sure it will have enough votes no need for me to give it another one.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Good morning everyone~
Hope everyone is well!

Username: Electrolled (I want to change it back to Digletto)
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: I'm trying to get a team on Wi-Fi, but PS works for me now
Join the guild date: 6/26
will you be active?: I'll try to be, I'll be on the Xat more though
Region you like: Florem
Referrals: Eevee/Fairywitch, MooseSmuggler

Welcome to da guild yo! *hands you a baby scraggy while spraying confetti*

Click here...
and here!

My newest shiny hatches, two Bouffalant. xD The female was hatched at the 5th egg and the male hatched at the 7th egg; both are perfect 5 IV and Adamant nature. Funny thing is, I was using a perfect 5 IV male JPN Mawile (with Iron Head) and a 4 IV female ENG Bouffalant in a Luxury Ball, and I was NOT intending an MM that time. ;w; But yay, I hatched my first PERFECT shinies. xD I've yet to come up with a name for mine.

Unfortunately, considering that this was a request I was working on (though being hatched as a shiny was something I wasn't intending to go for), the extra one is going to my significant other. Apologies in advance. ^^;

Cool! Gratz on the great shinies! Wow dat luckz!
I have your yomask ready whenever you're on the xat next~

Nah, it's all about scoring those PP Max at the Loto-ID Center! XD

Also, I just hatched this noob, so whoever wants to adopt, it's yours...
236.png

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts (Keen Eye/Limber/Intimidate)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Free to a good home

Have a great night guys, I'll edit this if I get another noob.

I'll take da n-Uber(noob punz) because noobers use ubers! #hitmontopforubers (jk)
Can you name him Adonis for me?
thx~

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Voting Aegislash, it seems like the obviously best choice.

Sorry if I seemed so hostile, but with the whole "treat others how you want to be treated" personally, I wouldn't be offended by that, I'd just take it in to account as "one man's opinion". But sorry regardless.

Seeing as it's subtoxic aegis, this'll probably either be a semi stall team or a balanced team.

Fila, sub toxic aegis is brilliant.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Good morning everyone~
Hope everyone is well!

Welcome to da guild yo! *hands you a baby scraggy while spraying confetti*

Cool! Gratz on the great shinies! Wow dat luckz!
I have your yomask ready whenever you're on the xat next~

I'll take da n-Uber(noob punz) because noobers use ubers! #hitmontopforubers (jk)
Can you name him Adonis for me?
thx~

Will do! For you, I can even change its ability into Steadfast (Iron Fist/Reckless/Technician)!

Hello everyone, I had a weird dream where everyone had changed their usernames and avatars... o_O

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
What did I have?

I'll be on the Xat later btw

I can't recall...

But I remember Silver had a picture if a monkey holding a banana! Except she wasn't Silver, but her post looked exactly the same as one of those in the previous page...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Voting Aegislash, it seems like the obviously best choice.

Sorry if I seemed so hostile, but with the whole "treat others how you want to be treated" personally, I wouldn't be offended by that, I'd just take it in to account as "one man's opinion". But sorry regardless.

Seeing as it's subtoxic aegis, this'll probably either be a semi stall team or a balanced team.

Fila, sub toxic aegis is brilliant.

still we have to think about others though if you would or wouldn't get offended by that we have to make sure we treat others with respect others think differently just please watch what you say from now on if you don't like the nomination just please don't post about it thus we will not have a big starter over it. We all have to set examples opinions are fine but when they go to far it can lead to a mess which your wordering on it was horrible.

anyway will tallie up votes so far and whoever didn't vote please vote now

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Hello all!

Voting for my chansey but I have to Congrats the Aegis set.

Status
Not open for further replies.