• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I vote Gliscor for it is a great pokemon to partner with Pinsir, but we'll have to figure out a counter for a ice weakness. :)

and if anyone wants a 6IV Ditto JP adamant I have 28 free ones left! I'm also trading Nest Ball Skrelp, Great ball Clauncher, Heal Ball Yamask, and taking IV breeding requests~ I do hidden power(somewhat well), any apricorn ball/safari ball capture for the breed, eggmoves, nature, HA(HA cannot be on apricorn/safari ball pokemon), and any pokeball besides bank! I do 5IV perfects! I also do safari/apricorn ball female capture services too! If you need anything, I'll do it~

EDIT 1:

Will do! For you, I can even change its ability into Steadfast (Iron Fist/Reckless/Technician)!

Hello everyone, I had a weird dream where everyone had changed their usernames and avatars... o_O

I like the regular ability, but thank you. :)

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I vote Gliscor for it is a great pokemon to partner with Pinsir, but we'll have to figure out a counter for a ice weakness. :)

and if anyone wants a 6IV Ditto JP adamant I have 28 free ones left! I'm also trading Nest Ball Skrelp, Great ball Clauncher, Heal Ball Yamask, and taking IV breeding requests~ I do hidden power(somewhat well), any apricorn ball/safari ball capture for the breed, eggmoves, nature, HA(HA cannot be on apricorn/safari ball pokemon), and any pokeball besides bank! I do 5IV perfects! I also do safari/apricorn ball female capture services too! If you need anything, I'll do it~

EDIT 1:

I like the regular ability, but thank you. :)

Hey Emi Could I have one of those ditos? I cant get online on xat but Im online at the game :)

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Point Report

Your username:wecondo12
Opponent:akafilla
W/L/D:W
Score:
3/0

game 2
Point Report

Your username:weocndo12
Opponent:akafila
W/L/D:L
Score:
3/0

game 3

Point Report

Your username:weocondo12
Opponent:akafilla
W/L/D:W
Score:
4/0

dat mega lucario lol. also, akafilla, correct me if i got any of the scores wrong.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Point Report:

Usename: xDIRCIOx
Opponents: FairyWitch
Win
2-0

She beat me twice but she doesn't deserve get any points! XP

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Point Report:

Usename: xDIRCIOx
Opponents: FairyWitch
Win
2-0

She beat me twice but she doesn't deserve get any points! XP

lol confirming your win but i don't get points becuase i am a leader so yeah :p dat mega pinsir i just never ever could work around that thing its crazy XD

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Anyone here has an Micle Berry / Ganlon Berry ?

I have Ganlon, not sure about Micle...

Nope, no micle.

Edit: Awww yeah! Look at what Dircio finally hatched!
236.png

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Vital Spirit
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Finally! I did it! He's gon be a turkey leg soon!

Allright, gonna breed a new Volcarona because I hate Talonflame!
#TalonflameIsLame

Then I'll continue my genderless projects!

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Username: Electrolled (I want to change it back to Digletto)
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: I'm trying to get a team on Wi-Fi, but PS works for me now
Join the guild date: 6/26
will you be active?: I'll try to be, I'll be on the Xat more though
Region you like: Florem
Referrals: Eevee/Fairywitch, MooseSmuggler

Glad to see ya here old friend <3 I'll add you to the OP as soon as I get to a laptop.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good evening, everyone. :3

@Azulart: Micle Berry is an event berry, unfortunately. ;w; Though I have Ganlon berries, as well.

@Dircio: That was quite a weird dream you had there. o.o Also, more like #Brokenlame. lawl

Speaking of breeding projects, I guess it's time I try to make use of updates. xD
So right now, I'm breeding a Tentacool for a real-life friend of mine who's coming to my area next week for Anime Expo (and he's from out of state). If anyone's interested in one, speak now or forever hold your peace. I have access to the necessary natures, all of Tentacool's abilities (in either Dive or Dream Ball), and the following egg moves: Confuse Ray, Haze, Knock Off, Rapid Spin.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hey there, guys! Everyone is asleep but whatevs. Hatched these two* lovelies a while ago (I want a male, so I'm giving them out).
636.png
636.png
636.png

Natures: Timid
Abilities: Flame Body
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I'll edit if I get some more, have a great night guys!

*Edit: Hatched two males, giving one away, that makes three!

Also I changed my Avatar. Don't trip. (Omfg Sableye's Battle Trozei avatar is creepy... o.o)

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Silver & Dircio

Great, I will contact you for a trade considering the Ganlon berry thanks ^^

Today I was preparing myself to MM Hawlucha one of my favorite shinies of Kalos
and while I was preparing the IV breeding this one popped out ! ( 13-20th egg count )

shiny_hawlucha_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6wejvr.png
luxuryball.png

Abillity: Mold Breaker
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 25/31/31/31/31/24
- Quick Gaurd
- Entraintment
- Baton Pass

Not the perfect IV spread, But considering the mother was a 2V with an flawless Ditto I really got lucky here

I am confused about it lol, I would love an better shiny Hawlucha but since I already got now one thats less motivation to spend more time on it.. Well I think I will move on to another MM quest :) Still I adore shiny hawlucha !

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Hello!

1- Thanks for the Ditto Emi!;
2- Silver, I'd gladly take that Buoffallant;
3- Dircio, I have Galon Berries if you need them.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
Forgot to post this yesterday~
Congratz on the shiny Luchadork, Azu! <3
I <3 shiny Lucha!
#loveluchadorks

Point Report:

Usename: Emiilava
Opponents: ArchStaraptor(doubles)
W/L/D: W
3-0
gg rocky start for Arch(literally), but really did well considering. :)

@Geo - Yw anytime! ;D
@Dircio - Nice breeds! I <3 Larvesta! Eboo 4 life(My Volcarona from japanese black)!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
nice breeds dircio and azulart congrats on dat shiny she is a beauty XD Also welcome back scizor glad to have you back :)

also i will be updating again today everyones points,sp points,and activity so yep also if you didn't vote for the ccat nomination yet please do now ill be closing it up soon...

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Ugh, my girlfriend came to my house to hand me this 11 month anniversary poster so I had to get up and now I can't go back to sleep! Ugh! Who does that!

Well, I hatched this lil dude:
479.png

Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Went for Modest because this guy outspeeds Dragonite, and Scarf = Dragon Dance...

I have a few eggs left, gonna hatch em and see if any other flawless Rotom come out... Nope, hatching Beldum now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.