• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babs49

Your username: Babs49
Opponents: Scizor
W/L/D: W
Score: 3-0

GG

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponents: Scizor64
W/L/D: L
Score: 3-0

Match Title: Dat Farmer Harvesting

Good game Scizor!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
also guys forgot to put up you can now put your nominations for the 5th member on our team azumarill set won the 4th member spot keep up the good work and nominate something you think will now be good for the rest of the team once the team is together ill or another leader/war captain will try it out if it doesn't work we shall list what about it doesn't work well and we shall held a vote on replacing after the team is all up and ready but for now 5th member nomination is up!

edit: also congrats on the shiny zubat charizard funny thing is i got a shiny female zubat too while hording to ev train my shiny sylveon lol

Last edited:

Electrolled

This IS how I donate stuff, right?
Pokemon: Totodile
shiny(y/n): n
RNG(y/n): n
Kalos Born(y/n): y
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Crunch
Ev trained(y/n): n
If so what is its spread: N/A
donator username: Electrolled
Also it's in a Dive Ball, transferred all the way from Colosseum then bred, I'm willing to donate 5, Male

Pokemon: Venonat
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: modest
Ability: Tinted Lens
moves: Baton Pass
If so what is its spread: NA
3, Male, Moon Ball

Pokemon: Ralts
Kalos Born(y/n): n
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
moves: Heal pulse
Ev trained(y/n):
If so what is its spread:
3, Male, Love Ball

Pokemon: Mistreavus
Ability: Levitate
moves: Psywave, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
Moon Ball, 3: 2 female, one male
Okay Dircio, I put them in spoilers and I'll PM you, eevee

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Also it's in a Dive Ball, transferred all the way from Colosseum then bred, I'm willing to donate 5, Male

3, Male, Moon Ball

Ev trained(y/n):
3, Male, Love Ball

send me a pm and ill add my friend :) i have to add some of geos still

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper

shiny(y/n):pn

3, Male, Moon Ball

Ev trained(y/n):
3, Male, Love Ball

Put em under spoiler tags like I did!

Hello guys, I've had a busy schedule lately, and I'm trying to EV train my Pokemon as fast as I can, but it doesn't help that it's raining everywhere in Kalos...

Well, I'll be done soon, and my UU team will be ready!

Edit: Wow, Fairy, the point of spoiler tags is to prevent cluttering the thread with Pokemon... -_-

Also, my UU team is almost ready, EVs are set, levels are around 40, and movesets are done (barring one Pokemon who hasn't evolved...). Hope I'm not a noob at UU!

UU team is finally ready, yay!

Last edited:

Electrolled

I
Put em under spoiler tags like I did!

Hello guys, I've had a busy schedule lately, and I'm trying to EV train my Pokemon as fast as I can, but it doesn't help that it's raining everywhere in Kalos...

Well, I'll be done soon, and my UU team will be ready!

Edit: Wow, Fairy, the point of spoiler tags is to prevent cluttering the thread with Pokemon... -_-

Also, my UU team is almost ready, EVs are set, levels are around 40, and movesets are done (barring one Pokemon who hasn't evolved...). Hope I'm not a noob at UU!

UU team is finally ready, yay!

Is it me, or does it rain at the most inconvenient times?! I was trying to catch Tailow and Yanma, and it was constantly raining there! And there's no way to stop it, you should be able to at least use Sunny Day or something... and what's the problem with Sweet Scent in the rain? Huh?! It's just one of my biggest pet peeves. I've only ever EV trained one pokemon, and luckily it wasn't raining where i had to train it at...but the rain was especially annoying because it started and stopped, and started and stopped, and wow as that unnecessary. It's not even fair because the weather condition of sun never had it's time of day! I hope they fix that in OR/AS, rain should be just as common as sun, especially in a tropical area like that. And they've even got sandstorm covered at route 111. No hail's okay, because weather conditions in a cave would be a bit much. And another thing! I am, for no particular reason, in a really ranty mood today! I'm not even angry! And how bout that airplane food? /endrant

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I

Is it me, or does it rain at the most inconvenient times?! I was trying to catch Tailow and Yanma, and it was constantly raining there! And there's no way to stop it, you should be able to at least use Sunny Day or something... and what's the problem with Sweet Scent in the rain? Huh?! It's just one of my biggest pet peeves. I've only ever EV trained one pokemon, and luckily it wasn't raining where i had to train it at...but the rain was especially annoying because it started and stopped, and started and stopped, and wow as that unnecessary. It's not even fair because the weather condition of sun never had it's time of day! I hope they fix that in OR/AS, rain should be just as common as sun, especially in a tropical area like that. And they've even got sandstorm covered at route 111. No hail's okay, because weather conditions in a cave would be a bit much. And another thing! I am, for no particular reason, in a really ranty mood today! I'm not even angry! And how bout that airplane food? /endrant

Today it was raining in the two places I EV train for attack THE WHOLE F****** DAY! I had to rely on annoying Cubchoo hordes that are only common when I don't need them... -_-

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Today it was raining in the two places I EV train for attack THE WHOLE F****** DAY! I had to rely on annoying Cubchoo hordes that are only common when I don't need them... -_-

When its raining the best action is the lay down your 3DS still open in the game and wait for the rain to go away. It works. Srsly.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~
I had to drop out of the UU Tourney because studying is priority right now.
I hope everyone is well!

@Charizard_Rules84: Grats on the shiny! Perfect gender, too, since pink Crobat. lol

Posting to confirm that Azu has purchased one of my Safari Ball Trapinch. :3 Still got plenty of 'em left, if anyone's interested! They need homes~
Azu has also traded me a Dream Ball Smoochum in exchange, which was what I needed, so he deserves some sp points for that!

Hey Silv~
May I purchase a 6IV safari ball (female please) Trapinch?
If I purchase directly how many sp points does it cost?

Thanks a lot n yah ur right that pink crobat :D

Congratz on the pink pro-bat!
Make sure to use the attack A-Crobat-ics on it! xD
Anywayz, congratz again~
Great shiny~

EDIT 1:

I caught 2 shiny wingulls while horde hunting named "Nigel" and "MINE!" based on Finding Nemo lol

I bred 2 Luxury ball 6IV Rhyhorn impish and one with each regular ability + both genders~

Last edited:

Electrolled

When its raining the best action is the lay down your 3DS still open in the game and wait for the rain to go away. It works. Srsly.

If you leave the route and return, sometimes it goes away...BUT IT RETURNS LIKE 5 MINUTES LATER but does that really work cause I'll try it.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright everyone i just want to make announcement

myrrh has resigned as leader of eisenburg for reason as respect please don't ask why he just feels its time to resign which i will be finding another leader for us Thank you myrrh for doing what you done so far and i appreciate it :)
also naoto has gain control of the war post finally she will announce what she wants to do with the war team when ready
as well as guys ccat 5th gen nominations are up so please post and try to finish this ccat please and thank you
also i will get to adding points and adding the new members to the eisenburg post which i have control for now

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good afternoon, everyone!

Sooo, how about the return of secret bases?! <3 Now all I need to hear is if the Battle Frontier will return, and I'll be satisfied enough~ ;w;

I didn't get to know Myrrh as well, though I've seen him around a few times on other parts of the forums.
Whatever he may be dealing with, hope all goes well. Thanks for your hard work as a leader, Myrrh. ^^

@EmiiLava: I do have another female flawless Trapinch reserved for ya. It's only 100 sp points, so whenever you're ready to pick it up, do message me! :] Also, grats on the shiny Wingull! Finding Nemo ftw~

akaFila

#2L2Q
CCAT Nominee: Keldeo - Resolute
647-resolution.png

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- HP-Electric

Keldeo, at the expense of +1 elec weakness with Azu already there, forms quite a lovely core alongside Mega Pinsir. Considering Pinsir obviously gets walled by the likes of Gliscor, Skarmory, etc.., Keldeo has the ability to come to the rescue by serving as a wallbreaker. In turn, major counters to Keldeo such as Mega Venusaur are forced to deal with Mega Pinsir.

As far as the set goes, Specs + Timid allows Keldeo to hit big and hit fast. Scald, Hydro Pump, and Secret Sword are pretty much staple in this case. The final slot was chosen as an answer to opposing Azumarill and Gyrados.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Since this team laughs at Fighting types, I shall nominate a monster who has inflicted fear in every generation, being one of the strongest monsters in the game, roaming amongst Ubers, destroying anything in its path- all while being a cute, chubby little nurse.

Chansey.png

Chansey @ Eviolite
Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
-Toxic/Thunder Wave
-Seismic Toss
-Softboiled/Wish
-Aromatherapy/Protect​

Dawww! Chansey has been one of the major threats in OU and Ubers because it pretty much just laughs at any non-physical non-STAB non-Fighting type move... Which is pretty much everything. lel

Toxic hurts, putting a timer on Pokemon and stalling anything that isn't immune. Thunder Wave stops sweepers and gives Chansey extra turns with Parahax. Seismic Toss provides reliable damage, and Softboiled provides reliable recovery. Wish, however, allows Chansey to heal everyone else. With Aromatherapy, Chansey becomes better than Dr House, but Protect guarantees the Wish on herself.

Chansey is God

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Good afternoon~
Thank you Myrrh for you service in the guilds! Whenever you may go let good luck be on your side~

Good afternoon, everyone!

Sooo, how about the return of secret bases?! <3 Now all I need to hear is if the Battle Frontier will return, and I'll be satisfied enough~ ;w;

I didn't get to know Myrrh as well, though I've seen him around a few times on other parts of the forums.
Whatever he may be dealing with, hope all goes well. Thanks for your hard work as a leader, Myrrh. ^^

@EmiiLava: I do have another female flawless Trapinch reserved for ya. It's only 100 sp points, so whenever you're ready to pick it up, do message me! :] Also, grats on the shiny Wingull! Finding Nemo ftw~

Awesome! I'm looking forward to recieving the Trapinch~
Thank you so much~ I'm so happy I got the gulls~ Finding Nemo! Super W00P! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.