1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

@Dircio,

Might want to correct your nom since it has 482 hp ev's

2. Swampurtz

Swampurtz God of Destruction

Activity post for myeh.

Anyway, I am extremely happy for the Secret Bases reveal for ORAS, because:

A: Its returning, because it was my favorite thing in RS
    B: We can become Gym Leaders of such
    C: It acctually plays a part in the story kind or has its own side story with the Aurene guy or whatever^^
    D: it can really open more of user creation such as easier EV training areas, Community Events, and other things.

3. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

So I have won the element tour :) so I get 50 points even tho I am highest rank :/ Anyway winning tours helps the guild :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  4. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

Congratulations Rair!

5. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Your username: Burnerv2
    Opponents: Scizor 64
    W/L/D: L
    Score: Can't remember

Match Title: Ovahpowah

My ranking points: 126 -> 127

Opponents: Wec
    Score: 4 -0

Match Title: Sun Smash Meeeeee

My ranking points: 127 -> 128

6. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

Apparently people have been wondering about me xD

I still haven't replaced my partner's laptop, so they've been using mine (they have a lot of stuff to attend to that requires laptop access while I can still check on you guys by phone, I just can't access the chat). I lurk by phone, and I can obviously type and respond to the thread and VM/PM communications. So if you need me or just want to chat, let me know by VM (or PM if it's a private matter). In terms of guild stuff, I'm still gonna do those tourneys. Smash seems like the more popular one, so I'm focusing more on that. It'll start about a week after release, so unlock your faves as quick as you can (I'll implement a rule allowing for extra time if you need to get and adjust to a character). I haven't done much relating to Pokemon aside from stalking and voting for the CCAT, but as soon as I get back to my laptop, I'll be able to do test battles (might also test the CCAT team once it's done).

7. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

thanks! steel pokes ftw :) as for the war team I have got some nice exercises for you when leaf returns. I am going build team round different play styles and you will battle me as for the style you won't know what one it is. every 2 weeks or maybe 4 I will do this test again.

8. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

if i remember correctly leaf should return soon so im sure we can fix up the team and can't wait for the exercises because I need them as a sub lol

9. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

So I just tried out my UU team with an old friend from school who is really good at lower tier battles. Hax saved him from a sweep, and almost resulted in a Dedenne sweep from his part, then came the Magic Guard Sigilyph spamming dem Cosmic Powers, almost resulted in a sweep as well, but Behind These Walls: UU Edition fears NOTHING!

lol, I'm making a UU RMT after this tournament!

10. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

I hate his mon, but I think its fits the team great, so.. here's my nom:

[​IMG]
    Conkeldurr
    Item: Assault Vest
    Nature: Adamant
    Abillity: Guts
    Ev's: 152 Attk / 244 Sp.def / 114 hp
    - Drain punch
    - Knock Off
    - Mach punch
    - Stone edge / Ice punch
    Why Conkeldurr

This team is quite weak to status problems, the current members hate to see Sabeleyes on opponents team for example. Rotom with Will-o-wisp or Scalds from bulky waters,
    So therefore I would like to nominate Conkeldurr because he can sponge any status with ease and abuse the factor with an huge boost in attack.
    He also makes an great partner for Pinsir since he can handle stone edges pretty well (and takes scalds for him too) this counts for Aegislash aswell,
    people easily feel tempted to burn Aegislash thinking it is a physical variant but we switch to conkeldurr and receive the burn and wreck some holes.
    I figured this team has a weakness to Dark moves (Barring Azumarill) so a Fighting type provides great coverage.

Ev's

It would be standard to give Conkeldurr 252 attack / 252 sp.def, but this team already has good offence in my opinion
    so therefore I decided to give Conkeldurr and balanced stat in bulk for being able to take Physical hits better while still remaining a power house.
    152 attack ev's with Guts abillity activated provides sufficiant power with an huge base of 140 attack and thats the sole reason I want to nominate him anyway
    to take advantage of status so he will leave a mark. The given EV's also provide 1 stat higher in Sp.def than its Def so Download users will receive an attack boost.

Usage

Drain punch is its main stab move, and keeps it healthy and is a good move in general. Knock Off become one of the best moves this gen in my opinion
    and with this move he can take on ghost types and take care of bulky eviolite users like well you know the chubby nurse.
    Mach Punch Provides priority coverage and can be nice as an alternative to kill weakend mons when Pinsir is not able to do it.
    Ice punch or Stone edge This one is difficult, but if you hate gliscor really much Ice punch is the move of choice
    I put stone edge in the first slot because this team is able to get rid of Gliscor with Azumarill and Stone edge will kill Talonflame, with ice punch its probably an 2-hitko.
    which can be worse.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  11. FairyWitch

lol i know what you mean i personally don't like using conk because well he is ugly lol but hey he is a good mon to work with though so i tend to go with things i may not like OU can be brutal sometimes it took me a few years to use ferrothorn which i can't stand the mon XD sometimes you have to go with things you don't like which works most of the time...

12. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Good morning, everyone!

@Moose: Hope things work out well for your laptop. >.< Also, when the Smash tourneys come around, count me in. *w* I probably won't need to worry much about unlocking (unless it's for certain secondaries), since my main is one of the original 12. lol

As for the CCAT... to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to nominate for this round. o.o If I'm able to put my mind into it, I might think of something.

And going offtopic a bit... after finally not being lazy, as of late in the night, I reached the 2000 VR mark in Mario Kart 8. (I know, it isn't much for the time being. xD)

Lastly, while I was breeding yesterday, I managed to hatch an extra Mareep for Trick Room purposes. An egg move got in the mix, but I don't think it matters. If anyone is interested, do let me know~ o:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Pokémon: Mareep
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Quiet
    IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0
    Egg Move(s): Agility​

13. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Good afternoon~
    I'm still deciding upon an MM(2 months later), but I'll decide eventually~ xD
    Hope everyone is doing great!
    I'm going on a dinner boat ride for my mom's birthday gift, so I won't be on tonight. Just a heads up.

I bred the requested Tirtouga jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with body slam for Hollow and the trade went smoothly. :)

I have 5IV-imperfect extras with Swift Swim(HA), Solid Rock, or Sturdy in pokeballs for anyone who wants one~
    I'm still taking free IV breeding projects for sp points too, so if you need anything I'm here~! :D

Anyway, have a great day~

14. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

Confirming, thank you!!!! ^^

15. Burnerv2

SMASH Tournament?? Yessssssssssssss! :V Can't wait for that!!

16. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

UU battle
    Your username: Azulart
    Opponents: Emii
    W/L/D: W
    Score: 5-0

Thanks for the match Emii, although this wasn't your UU team it was fun to battle with you !

Multi Battle
    Your username: Azulart & EmiiLava
    Opponents: Geo & Burn
    Score: 4-0

Gg, the puppet is evil.

My ranking points: 534 -> Battle1 564 -> battle2 594

17. Burnerv2

Instead of Match Titles, I"ll just put a theme for today.

Theme: :V The road to victory is littered with memories of defeat... V:< I shall prevail!

Part 1 of Battle stuff today!

Multi Battle
    Your username: Geo & Burn
    Opponents: Azulart & EmiiLava
    Score: 4-0

PS
    Opponents: Geo
    Score: 5 - 0

My ranking points: 129 -> 130

PS
    Opponents: Geo
    Score: 3 - 0 (I think)

My ranking points: 130 -> 131

PS
    Opponents: FairyWitch
    Score: 3 - 0

My Ranking Points: 131 -> 132

PS
    Opponents: Gray
    Score: 2 - 0

My Ranking Points: 132 -> 133

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  18. trident20

trident20 ground types

Username: trident20
    PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: both
    Join the guild date: july tenth
    will you be active?: hopefully but i am moving
    Region you like: eternia (garchomp here i come)
    Referrals:
    everyone is so nice on the xat !

19. FairyWitch

welcome to the eternian forces tri hope you like your stay whenever your ready to be tested just say the word and take care of that moving first ;) glad to have you aboard friend :)

20. Burnerv2

Point Update!

I had tons of matches today. So this is Part 2 of my day!

PS
    Opponents: akaFila
    Score: 1-0

Match Title: No-viern, won't let you

Wifi
    Opponents: Scizor64
    Score: 2-0

Match Title: I Kan-gaskhan

Wifi
    Your username: Burnerv2 and Extro
    Opponents: Geo and Wec
    Score: 2-0

Match Title: He won't DDance twice. HE D-DANCED TWICE! WE HAVE A CHANCE??... no never mind.

Wifi
    Your username: Burnerv2 and Extro
    Opponents: Geo and Wec
    Score: 5-0

Match Title: Scarfs... scarfs EVERYWHERE

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.