• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

trident20

ground types
hey guys im still alive
at my new house we have wifi but i dont have a computer so i dont think ill ever be on
it will take a long time or at least until i start school again that i can use the internet
it really sucks cause i love you guys

ill login as often as i can

peace

p.s. if anyone has a chansey with good egg moves....I WOULD LOVE IT!
i really need one...

til we meet again

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
I have lots of free time so if anyone needs me to breed something I'd be glad to help. I also do a lot of personal breeding and usally get some extra 5/6 IV pokes so I'll be donating a few things to the shop in a days

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Update Post!

Part 1:
Hey everyone! I'm a lot better now! And as soon as I got better, work gets heavier. orz Why do this to me life? I want to play games ... I'll be back on the xat chat soon!

Welcome to the guild TheEmeraldKnight! You'll love it here!>:V All hail Eisenberg!!!!

Part 2:

For Geo's giveaway:

People that signed up for Geo's SP giveaway:
1- Emiilava
2- Burnerv2 :V gimmeh
3-
4-
5-
6-

Part 3:

:3 I hope everyone's having a good week! I'll see you all soon!

Last edited:

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
I know I haven't been in in forever but I was in the hospital, got the Chikungunya virus from a mosquito so that hit me real bad, but I'm back now!

For Geo's giveaway:

1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4-
5-
6-

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I got the game at about 1 pm. It's almost 3 am and i still am not done with the intro section
I feel bad rite now D:

lol take your time crys there is no rush on going through the game...I am working on getting he conjurer job the last job i need to get on chapter 6 im working on betting the game finally i tend to leave games aside after im half way or almost done with them -_- I don't know why i do it but i do but Im finishing it up so not breeding mons much and wifi team...

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6-

I'm glad people are joining. Keep in mind that its not 6 spots only. The seventh can just add the number and sign up! It'll end monday or tuesday! ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Recently, I've been Wonder Trading, and I got a HA 4 IV Ponyta. Might Breed it for kicks and put it up shop.

you really can breed anything mine doesn't have to OU related XD it great to see alot of stuff though in the shop go for it :)

I'm glad people are joining. Keep in mind that its not 6 spots only. The seventh can just add the number and sign up! It'll end monday or tuesday! ;)

see it worked out perfectly took some time but it did ;)

also guys Ill repeat once more though our ccat didn't get any nominations yet not sure if anyone didn't noticed or just died XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good afternoon, everyone~ o:
Probably time I should send in a few more donations soon. o.o
So like, besides my Pokémon activities going on and off...
I admittedly seem to find 100% Orange Juice pretty addicting at the moment. @.@
(And yes, that is the name of the game. xD)

Also, I know this thing is going to end while I'll be on a road trip, so I figured why not. lol

1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6- SilverLanayru

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Glad to hear you're feeling better Hollow and glad you're ok!

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Good afternoon, everyone~ o:
Probably time I should send in a few more donations soon. o.o
So like, besides my Pokémon activities going on and off...
I admittedly seem to find 100% Orange Juice pretty addicting at the moment. @.@
(And yes, that is the name of the game. xD)

Also, I know this thing is going to end while I'll be on a road trip, so I figured why not. lol

1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6- SilverLanayru

Thats great! Come on, 4 more spots now open:

1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6- SilverLanayru
7-
8-
10-

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6- SilverLanayru
7-
8- CrystalNinetales
10-

7 is unlucky, 8 is perfect.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
1- Emiilava
3- HollowZard
4- Ajduk
5- Minedreigon
6- SilverLanayru
7- xDIRCIOx
8- CrystalNinetales
10-

7 is unlucky, 8 is perfect.

Thanks for saving my spot, Crys. I'm just gonna win all the SP and not use it.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I just remembered something after having two long UU battles today. x_x; All I'm going to say is... Blissey vs. Florges, never again. @_@;
Not sure if this counts, even though our confirmations are posted in the Trinity League thread, but if not, then ignore this.

Point Report(s)

Your Username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: Lord Fighting [The Creed of the Dragon]
W/L/D: Win
Score: 4-2

Score: 3-0

(Couldn't save a replay of the first battle due to a disconnect, but I did save one for the other battle, if it's needed.)

Edit: Here's another point report.

Opponent: xDIRCIOx
W/L/D: Loss
Score: 0-2

He challenged my Psychic gym and won. Considering we're guildmates, I figured this might count as well, even though he's already at the highest rank. ^^;

Edit #2: Fairy, I believe your inbox is full again. lol ;w;

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, as usual, I lack decent Friend Safaris. So I need help. Pls

URGENT!:

Iron Fist Chimchar, any nature, gender, etc...

Female Luxury Ball Charmamder/Charmeleon

Not so urgent:

Female Luxury Ball Aroma Veil Spritzee

Thanks!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I just remembered something after having two long UU battles today. x_x; All I'm going to say is... Blissey vs. Florges, never again. @_@;
Not sure if this counts, even though our confirmations are posted in the Trinity League thread, but if not, then ignore this.

Point Report(s)

Score: 4-2

Score: 3-0

(Couldn't save a replay of the first battle due to a disconnect, but I did save one for the other battle, if it's needed.)

Edit: Here's another point report.

Opponent: xDIRCIOx
W/L/D: Loss
Score: 0-2

He challenged my Psychic gym and won. Considering we're guildmates, I figured this might count as well, even though he's already at the highest rank. ^^;

Edit #2: Fairy, I believe your inbox is full again. lol ;w;

I believe these matches don't count, since they're part of a League and not friendly matches. I've been wanting to ask Fairy for a while but as a Conjurer I really don't care anymore... XD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Dircio: Eh, I'll save the post and ask her whenever I see her. xD (Or I guess whenever she catches up on the thread, she can probably give her input.) She did count one of my league matches before, but it was only an exception due to the fact that the point system wasn't clarified properly at the time. Either way, whether it'd be counted or not, I don't mind it too much. My current rank suits me at the moment, since I breed mons and harvest berries often. xD
Speaking of, I got access to a Charmeleon safari. I can catch a female one in a Luxury ball for ya, if you'd like. (Just need to know if you want Blaze or Solar Power.) Oiii, had to check again, turns out I no longer have access to that. alskdjfhalsdkfj I should just make a notepad file and list my contacts with their friend safaris for my own reference. ;w;

Last edited:

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Helping member form

Username: TheEmeraldKnight
Username help to:xDIRICOx
what was it: Gave him Iron Fist Chimchar with Fire Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.