• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey guys! Just letting you know I'm alive. I'm in Seattle atm, but it will be a couple weeks until I can be at least hallway active again.

Anyhow, how are things going?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~
Hope everyone is well!
I need to post on the main TEF thread more lol ^_^'

Well, as usual, I lack decent Friend Safaris. So I need help. Pls

URGENT!:

Iron Fist Chimchar, any nature, gender, etc...

Female Luxury Ball Charmamder/Charmeleon

Not so urgent:

Female Luxury Ball Aroma Veil Spritzee

Thanks!

I can get you lux ball female Charmeleon. :) I'm on it now, and I'll notify you when I'm done. I don't have a charmeleon safari atm I guess...hmm I gotta stop going on deleting sprees lol Sorry. :(

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Hey guys! Just letting you know I'm alive. I'm in Seattle atm, but it will be a couple weeks until I can be at least hallway active again.

Anyhow, how are things going?

Everything is great bro. Hoping you are having a good time on your vacations and we are waiting for your return to our accomodations!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Hi everyone~
Hope everyone is well!
I need to post on the main TEF thread more lol ^_^'

I can get you lux ball female Charmeleon. :) I'm on it now, and I'll notify you when I'm done. I don't have a charmeleon safari atm I guess...hmm I gotta stop going on deleting sprees lol Sorry. :(

Okay this is weird. I had a Charmeleon Friend Safari. Silver had one too. And now you. Where are they? Xd

Also, can someone loan me a Charizardite X for a while? I loaned mine to a friend and I need to get ahold of him...

Got my Charizardite back, and Azulart got me a Charmeleon.

While I was trading with my friend, he showed me a shiny Dive Ball Pokeball Pattern Vivillon... Is this possible?

Helping member form

Username: Azulart
Username help to: xDIRCIOx
what was it:
Gave me a Luxury Ball Charmeleon!

So now, all I need is a Female Aroma Veil Spritzee!

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Helping member form

Username: Azulart
Username help to:xDIRICOx
what was it: Gave him female Char in Luxury ball.

Appearantly I am one of the few peeps that has a Char FS lol.
If anyone needs one in a specific ball let me know.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
*yawn* Just overslept again. x.x lol
But good morning (transitioning into afternoon)~ xD
Gosh, that moment when most of us remember having access to certain safaris, yet find out later that they no longer have it. ;w;

@Dircio: It's impossible. Your friend might've gotten one that was shinified and ball edited/modded by powersaves. x:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Good morning SilvahSunshine, its hard to think about that you just woke up and I have been working all day long today and its almost night.

Hey guys, got some new sweet hatches;

104.gif
Dream_Level_Ball_Sprite.png

Nature: Brave
Abillity: Lighting Rod (Prefer Rockhead, but meh there is always AC, this ab works better for doubles though)
Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/0

122.gif
Dream_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Nature: Timid
Abillity: Techinician
Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
- Icy Wind

Also hatched a Shiny one while IV breeding for the above Mr.mime

122.gif
Dream_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Nature: Timid
Abillity: Filter
Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/26
- Icy Wind

Jup, sadly no max Speed and Filter but shiny is a shiny right, it has good IV's though :p

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Azu: Timezones are a thing. xP Unfortunately, my sleep patterns can get really messed up at times. It's either I oversleep or lack sleep. lol ;w;
Grats on that shiny Mr. Mime hatch. :3 Speaking of, though not an MM, I plan to breed a similar Mr. Mime myself sometime (especially since I still aim to try to raise all the fully-evolved psychic types as my personal goal). I honestly kinda wanna try Icy Wind + Technician on it~ o.o

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Tested TheEmeraldKnight. The Hax Gods were in my favor, so I decided to spare him from a 6-0 sweep for testing efficiency. A few rough plays from the begining, but it seems that you learned that spamming Protect is a big no no. Your ability to keep your Tailwind alive was impressive. It was clear to me that you know what you were doing, despite being placed in a bad situation.

Awarding Pirate Rank.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Tested TheEmeraldKnight. The Hax Gods were in my favor, so I decided to spare him from a 6-0 sweep for testing efficiency. A few rough plays from the begining, but it seems that you learned that spamming Protect is a big no no. Your ability to keep your Tailwind alive was impressive. It was clear to me that you know what you were doing, despite being placed in a bad situation.

Awarding Pirate Rank.

Thank you.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
At final water temple boss, so far i've learned 2 things:

Random encounters are the bane of my existance.
I suck at managing rpgs.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Leaving to a resort for the weekend, there's Wi-Fi there but it's not accessible enough to be active. Feel free to PM me and I'll get to you, just don't expect me to do battles or something.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Anyway as aegi has been banned for my war tests or any tests i do Aegi will be unbanned just for them.

I understand that it is your decision. But I must object. Aegislash is no longer of the OU tier, and wars are OU battles. Testing people with Aegislash/letting them use Aegislash isn't right. In an actual war they will not use Aegislash or face Aegislash, so why test them as if that was the case? They are showing their skills with Aegislash, which they will not be able to use in an actual war. I'm not saying you must change your mind, I am merely saying I disagree with this decision.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I understand that it is your decision. But I must object. Aegislash is no longer of the OU tier, and wars are OU battles. Testing people with Aegislash/letting them use Aegislash isn't right. In an actual war they will not use Aegislash or face Aegislash, so why test them as if that was the case? They are showing their skills with Aegislash, which they will not be able to use in an actual war. I'm not saying you must change your mind, I am merely saying I disagree with this decision.

Maybe he has a reason? Try to ask first :]

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
This YouTuber I admired voted to ban Aegislash. I hate him now. How did these people even get reqs?

And lol, it's raining at the beach.

I did some calcs a while ago. Aegislash will get rekt in Ubers. Also, some people are comparing the Aegislash ban to the Mega Lucario ban... I wasn't into Competitive when that happened, but I've done a few 6-0 Mega Lucario Sweeps in Ubers. Aegi can't even get close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.