• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Steven's role in ORAS will probably be the same as it was in Ruby/Sapphire. Meaning he'll be the champion, and Wallace will be the 8th Gym leader.

That'd be cool. I'm going to try and play Ruby this week coming, and see if I can beat the game in a week or so. Wonder what to use. I like Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip equally, so I don't know which one to pick. What's your favourite Hoenn Pokémon of all time by the way?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That'd be cool. I'm going to try and play Ruby this week coming, and see if I can beat the game in a week or so. Wonder what to use. I like Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip equally, so I don't know which one to pick. What's your favourite Hoenn Pokémon of all time by the way?

I really didn't have a favorite hoenn starter but if you want a order of how i liked to pick them i picked it like this torchic,treecko,and mudkip...mudkip was my least favorite of the mons cuaz personally i never liked it design :/ but that just me. Also just a small heads up for people that didn't see my post check out the tournament thread i did like in the post and in my sig if you like to participate.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
As said in the Xat, I saw the thread, but I'm not wanting to enter the multi-battle thing. I'll enter the second tournament though. It's a UU tournament isn't it? I seriously need to build my UU team now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
As said in the Xat, I saw the thread, but I'm not wanting to enter the multi-battle thing. I'll enter the second tournament though. It's a UU tournament isn't it? I seriously need to build my UU team now.

no its fine and anyway i just added another donation to the guild shop section a igglybuff that silver donated i will be adding a few more though from my breeds i did...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good afternoon, everyone. ^^; *overslept like a boss*
As for those mega forms, I saw it coming. xD But oh man, I am torn between starting off with Torchic or Treecko after seeing those. @~@;
(Then again, when I first played the Gen III games, Torchic has always been my starter and my favorite one out of the Hoenn starters. :3)

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Right, I'm starting anew with UU, RU and NU. I have an OU team down packed, so I'm not concerned about that. But I want to build a UU, RU and NU team, so yeah. Best to start with UU, as I've been looking at it. Does anyone mind if I post sets that I might use here?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Right, I'm starting anew with UU, RU and NU. I have an OU team down packed, so I'm not concerned about that. But I want to build a UU, RU and NU team, so yeah. Best to start with UU, as I've been looking at it. Does anyone mind if I post sets that I might use here?

If you need help with sets i really don't mind you post about it that is fine or if you need help with building a team were all here to help you out to guide you to the right direction hope that helps :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright just thinking about everyone I tested and i keep thinking about the war team line up and so far i know for sure that I defiently want a few people on the war team for sure but im still tossing and turning about the rest of the team line up but i may add myself to the list for now to team until we get a solid captain and more members to work with to try out not sure yet.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Oh, can I get tested? Is someone about to test me? I have time to do it now...

My UU 'base' Pokémon:
Paralyser (Ampharos) @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static --> Mold Breaker
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk/-Atk)
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Volt Switch
~ Dragon Pulse

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
If only I'd kept the battle video... aw well. Very good battle, had to make some key predictions (such as the Garchomp thing, although that Garchomp would've been gone anyway). Why did you switch Terrakion into Mawile? Why not Skarmory?

Fap

Username: Fap
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 6/7
will you be active?:yes
Region you like: Eisenburg
Referrals:none

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Fap
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 6/7
will you be active?:yes
Region you like: Eisenburg
Referrals:none

welcome fap the eternian forces guild i hope you like your stay here stop by the xat chat which is located in my sig under TEF Xat and Myrrh is your leader :) contact any leader if you are ready to be tested ^_^

If only I'd kept the battle video... aw well. Very good battle, had to make some key predictions (such as the Garchomp thing, although that Garchomp would've been gone anyway). Why did you switch Terrakion into Mawile? Why not Skarmory?

i forgot about the super effective that is why it was my fault lol

Fap

welcome fap the eternian forces guild i hope you like your stay here stop by the xat chat which is located in my sig under TEF Xat and Myrrh is your leader :) contact any leader if you are ready to be tested ^_^

i forgot about the super effective that is why it was my fault lol

That was fast lol thanks!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Nine times out of ten, one of us will be on to accept new members. Anyway, the link to the chat is in Fairy's sig, stop on by!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

yes it was lol and your very welcome but don't be scared to stop by the xat sometime so i can member you or one our other mods on the xat so you can come on anytime to talk to other members ;)

also tested AkaFila

awarding him Merchant Rank you did good my friend

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I'm taking a slower approach to my teambuilding in the hopes it'll become easier. So far so good. Hydreigon is nigh uncounterable, bar Florges and AV Snorlax. A few checks, but very few counters. XY UU was the place for it. It'd be a good partner to Doublade... goddammit mind. Doublade would be cool to build around actually. Maybe for RU...

Fap

yes it was lol and your very welcome but don't be scared to stop by the xat sometime so i can member you or one our other mods on the xat so you can come on anytime to talk to other members ;)

also tested AkaFila

awarding him Merchant Rank you did good my friend
Ah it's not working on my phone gotta grab the laptop

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ah it's not working on my phone gotta grab the laptop

yeah if your using your phone you got to use the xat chat mobile thats why its not working but yeah if you can get you lap top that will work for the one in my sig if you need to xat chat mobile if your on your phone i can dig it up for you...

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Well, turns out the Nido's have even less checks/counters, due to the lack of Special tanks which don't give up momentum. It's late where I am, so I'll go back to it tomorrow, in the hopes that I'll find something better. Thunderbolt ruins any Water types who try to come in. But whatever. Escavalier is pretty good against them, as they don't run Fire attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.