• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shiny spinda Congrats :) I can see it now Mega spinda :p

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Charizard_Rulez84: Haha, thanks. xD Not sure if Mega Spinda would ever be possible, but it'd be interesting. xP I like both Spinda and Pancham, because pandas. <3

omg... I almost forgot about the Pokéball Vivillon distribution going on. x.x Good thing I grabbed the wonder cards of those for both my X and Y versions just now. ;w;
I've still yet to soft reset for decent natures/IVs on the Fancy patterns, though. ._.
And I know soft-resetting for those on my Y version will take awhile since I haven't finished my solo run yet (been lazy). Plus:
1) I don't have access to the IV checker yet unless I'll resort to Battle Institute to check for IVs and
2) My game is set to being played in Japanese, so I kinda need to develop some understanding of hiragana first. ^^;

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/megaevolutions.shtml

Two Pokemon. Two Pokemon that would normally have the great ability in Regenerator. These Pokemon are Audino and Slowbro. Remember how Scizor kept Technician upon Mega Evolving? Well, when we see the mega's for Audino and Slowbro... THEY GET HEALER AND SHELL AMOUR INSTEAD OF REGENERATOR. TROLLFREAK, YOU SUCK!

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
audino-why-i-posted-this_o_1035529.jpg

I would have preferred the Regenerator abillity on them but other than that I kinda like them. Slowbro looks derpy which makes me like him for some reason and Audino reminds me of this picture

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
audino-why-i-posted-this_o_1035529.jpg

I would have preferred the Regenerator abillity on them but other than that I kinda like them. Slowbro looks derpy which makes me like him for some reason and Audino reminds me of this picture

LOL

Its interesting how we are getting all these megas. Competitive will change a lot. Hundreds of possible good teams.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Funny photo but I just have a few questions before I say anything else;
How good was Audino and how in the world did it get it's mega?
I thought Audino was not very good!?

Ajduk

It is an NU wall.
Other than that, it is a godawful pokemon that deserves to be tackled to death by a Dunsparce horde.

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies

I think the only thing Audino is good for is how much EXP it gives when knocked out. I dont think the Mega will see a lot of competative play

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

It is an NU wall.
Other than that, it is a godawful pokemon that deserves to be tackled to death by a Dunsparce horde.
I thought so. Praise The Dunsparce horde!

I think the only thing Audino is good for is how much EXP it gives when knocked out. I dont think the Mega will see a lot of competative play
I will be one of those people who will actually put in the effort to see how good Audino actually is. Although yes Audino is useless, there HAD to be reasoning as far as why the pokemon team thought mega audino was a smart idea. Right? Please tell me i'm right!?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
These have to be the worst 2 Mega Pokemon ever. Wouldn't eviolite slowbro still be better

Slowbro can't use Eviolite.

Edit: come to think of it, Mega Audino could be useful in Doubles. Healer and Helping Hand/Heal Pulse? Not too shabby, but shame it wastes the Mega slot. Could be worth it in the right team. But yeah, it'll suck in singles thanks to its doubles-only ability.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Audino had Regenerator, Wish, Draining Kiss... Gamefreak stahp.

Speaking of new Megas, I'd like to breed some new Pokemon while getting some others I've wanted for awhile, so if someone could nicely go back to those older gens?

Female Limber Buneary in Luxury Ball
Female Misdreavus in Luxury Ball

Still looking for:
Female Aroma Veil Spritzee in Luxury Ball.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Speaking of new Megas, I'd like to breed some new Pokemon while getting some others I've wanted for awhile, so if someone could nicely go back to those older gens?

Still looking for:

Like I said in my edit, they're probably trying to make it useful in Doubles. Which I can appreciate. I might try a doubles team with this thing once ORAS comes out.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Still looking for:

I am pretty sure i have a hidden ability safari with spritzee in it if you need it i can catch you one if you still need it of course and later today ill tallie up the votes for the ccat...I am just so tired from work and friendly remember everyone tournament thread :p

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good morning (transitioning into afternoon), all~

Not sure what I can say about Mega Slowbro, but until there's more info on that, I prefer regular Slowbro with Regenerator. ;w;
Mega Audino, however, I also see some potential in doubles. I might consider trying one out, too. o:

Anyway, so for the past few days, I have resumed my Joltik MM with slow progress... currently at 160 eggs and no shiny yet.
By the time I reach 200, I'm gonna need to take another break to settle some other breeding requests. ._.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Regular Updates

Hey everyone! I haven't updated in a while. I'm doing good! Waiting for Smash 4 and everything! I hope you all are doing well too!
I had my first war match and sadly I lost, but it was fun. My heart was racing the whole time XD I hope next time I can pull a win for the guild.
>:V I will practice and practice to get better. For the road to victory is littered with loses.

Talk to you all in the Xat!

Match Updates

PS
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponents: Scizor64
W/L/D: W
Score: 1 -0

Match Title: Sucker for Bisharp

Points Update: 685 -> 715

PS
Opponents: Naoto
Score: 1 -0

Match Title: Bisharp orz *bowing*

Points Update: 715 -> 745

PS
Opponents: Scizor64
Score: 2 -0

Match Title: Da Bird

Points Update: 745 -> 775

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

2 Questions;
1) When will my username be added to the Florem Ranks?
2) FairyWitch: I really like the TEF guild button, is it okay if I/we use is as long as we give credit?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
2 Questions;
2) FairyWitch: I really like the TEF guild button, is it okay if I/we use is as long as we give credit?

when moose has a chance to add you he will and yes you can use it :p

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
2 Questions;

Sorry, updating the OP from my phone is a nightmare, once I get enough time with the laptop, I'm planning to update the Florem OP. In the meantime, FW has been maintaining the spreadsheet, which has all members. (On that note, Eve, can you PM the spreadsheet to me? I want to have it handy when I'm updating)

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
when moose has a chance to add you he will and yes you can use it :p

Speaking of adding of this I haven't been added to Eisenberg's OP. I also donated two Ralts for the shop. I know a while back you said something about being busy so Its not a big deal but I thought I'd remind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.