1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Eternian Forces Guild

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnerv2

Burnerv2 Believe in Yourself!

Welcome to the guild!!! And awesome match between you and Leaf!

2. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

I'd prefer a Shulk reveal, but that doesn't seem likely to happen at Gamescon or Worlds. I'd expect an independent reveal, possibly this week.

As for the actual topic at hand, MegaBro getting revealed at either event might make sense? I'm in the same boat as Eve, I don't follow Pokemon announcements as much, just what I see on Serebii. I follow Smash like an imprinted duckling, though xD

3. Geovanicaon

Geovanicaon Need Pokemon Switch

Geo's SP Giveaway CONTEST WINNERS!

Congratulations to Minedreigon and Hollowzard aka Alison :)

Both guessed right and will get my SP divided by 2.

303 SP for each. Fairy if you pls :)

4. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

once i get to the sheet ill fix it seems like I will not be able to get it done today but ill try to do it tommorow hopefully...also I haven't had a chance to get the votes in for the ccat ill go back and then ill name the winner also the war is going good so far

2-1 its just me and aka now so hopefully either one of us wins for the win of the whole war...lets go tef if we don't win though its not a total loss we always try harder next time ;) remember its for fun :)

5. tleon

tleon Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if mega slowbro looks more derpy then regular slowbro they are both kinda derp

6. FairyWitch

i personally looked at that thing and said wtf I personally don't know why that mon got a mega evolution to be honest. I was pretty disappointed they made two new megas that were not even part of the hoenn region. I think its my ocd doing but i was really hoping for something more like mega flygon :/

7. Minedreigon

Minedreigon A monument to all your sins

NOT BAD, MAN! This is why I should always go with my gut feeling. :]

Mega Slowbro doesn't look as derpy, it just looks like it's about to die and needs help.

EVERYONE WHO HAS FINISHED THE NUZLOCKE PM ME WITH YOUR IN GAME CLOCK

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  8. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Hi everyone!
    I'm coming back from the dead to make a post and then I'll try to be a bit more active.
    I hope everyone is well, and I finished all my final exams and one project left making me very happy! *confetti flies down*
    So, welcome all new members I haven't gotten a chance to properly welcome...(so sorry T.T")
    I got a new shiny in other news...shiny Nidoran M in a dream ball! :D 4IV, and HA! I named him Dash~
    I'll be in the xat soon, and stuffz. :3
    I also got to 1300+ on the VGC '14 ladder on PS aiming for a top 500 slot. I wasn't even trying! xD
    Stay healthy and well everyone and I hope summer is going well for everyone~
    Have a great day, and I might post again lol

Welcome to TEF my friend! :D *hugs*
    It's been too long! :3

EDIT:

Gratz to the winners of Geo giveaway~

9. tleon

tleon Well-Known Member

I want mega flygon since flygon has been in the shadow of garchomp since gen 5 (chomp was uber for most of gen 4 iirc) and I love flygons design

10. SilverLanayru

SilverLanayru It's a mystery.

Good morning, all~ o:
    Still waiting for Flygon to potentially get a mega, too. ;w;
    It's one of my favorite dragons, and my most favorite ground-type.

@Mine: Ack, I keep forgetting to continue my nuzlocke. ;w; I'm actually almost at the halfway point. (Or in other words, to beat the E4 for the first time.) But I guess at this point, I may as well screw the grinding for now and try to wing it... if I live. x.x

11. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

Just cloned and donated 3 pokemon to Khybon!

Shiny Smeargle
    Kalos Born, Ev Trained in speed.

Shiny Phantump
    Kalos Born, 6 IV

Ditto
    Non Kalos, 6 IV

12. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

<3 10phantumps

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  13. FairyWitch

sorry guys got back later then i thought i may try to update late tonight when i get my computer back from my boyfriend if its too late ill try when i wake up in the morning...

14. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

So I donated to Khybon yet again, this time 9 items:

Pinsirite
    Focus sash
    Choice specs
    Assault vest
    Power Band
    Power belt
    Power bracer
    Power lens
    Power weight

as well as a flawless hawlucha ^^

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  15. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

^_^ best donater na

16. Naoto Shirogane

Naoto Shirogane The Detective Prince

khy is now on the war team and will feature in the next war

17. TheEmeraldKnight

TheEmeraldKnight Lookin' for Shinies

So anyone else going to watch Worlds today.

18. Ace_Of_Shadows

Ace_Of_Shadows Edgy edgelord name

Activity post here, just to say I am alive. Been quite busy during my break hence I haven't been on that often. Preparing for the next war by building a new team (because my old one is pretty much screwed now Mega Mawile will be banned and Aegislash is banned). Luckily I have an idea of what I'd like to build around, so it's not a huge issue.

19. akaFila

akaFila #2L2Q

Build 3+..

20. JustKyle

JustKyle Member

ya I'm watching it even though there r a lot of breaks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.