• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ok guy, a quick announcement.

Watching the TCG has inspired me to stop playing Singles for a while and try to get good at TCG. The game really interests me and I feel like it's something I would be good at. Is this something I'm going to drop quickly? No. My overall goal is to one day reach Worlds, which would be truly fantastic. It'd take a lot of practice guy. So, don't expect me to play singles much any more.

I kinda agree. I watched the Juniors of Worlds and started watching the Seniors till I had to do somethings. However I may start playing VGC, question, is M-Blaziken banned from official VGC?

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Swampertz said:
I kinda agree. I watched the Juniors of Worlds and started watching the Seniors till I had to do somethings. However I may start playing VGC, question, is M-Blaziken banned from official VGC?
Yeah, as it's not in the kalos dex. It can still be used in battle spot though.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
So it looks like everyone was inspired by Park's Pachirisu. So I'm going to join the bandwagon and make a VGC team featuring Vivillon.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
I have decided to quit playing comp on pokes as it's boring. only teams i will use now are gimmicks or just breaking the meta for fun. i look forward to some mega pokes that arnt in ou such as mega audino might not. i will make a nice stall team round it

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I have decided to quit playing comp on pokes as it's boring. only teams i will use now are gimmicks or just breaking the meta for fun. i look forward to some mega pokes that arnt in ou such as mega audino might not. i will make a nice stall team round it

Mega Aud is gonna be great in doubles :p I actually look forward to seeing how it goes.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper

Try this when you get a chance:

Spinda @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Assist
- Sucker Punch
- Trick
- Baton Pass

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
- Spore
- Draco Meteor / Overheat / Leaf Storm / Psycho Boost / Boomburst

hackmons pls

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I haven't watched the Worlds, but it's nice to see it's inspired people to get into things like this. I also agree the metagame (at least at the moment) is starting to dull a bit (at least in OU) so I'll make some other teams in other tiers until OU gets interesting again. Might go to RU, participate in the next tournament.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good morning (transitioning into afternoon), all~ o:

tumblr_mtwle5rp6J1s6hco9o4_500.gif

And I'm admittedly jumping on the bandwagon to raise a Pachirisu. xP I was eventually gonna breed one of those for funsies anyway. lol
I really enjoyed watching the Worlds this year, though! Masters Finals was definitely the most unique to me, and most fun to watch compared to... oh yeah, MegaMoms Mega Kangaskhan everywhere.

For Park's Pachirisu, though, I'm likely assuming max HP and max Defense, Impish nature. Either that, or Careful with max SpDef instead. Don't think max Speed is necessary due to Nuzzle. owo

I've been really wanting to get the gist of VGC for awhile, and I've actually already raised a few support mons suited for doubles. I just have yet to raise more offensive mons. ._.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys i am here lol just been going to work the last few days and doing some stuff but today ill try to get on updating the stuff as well ill try to get on the xat tonight :) also i think the ccat is done now for the voting lol so ill have to go back and see who's nomination won the round. also if you are new and i still didn't add you to the list ill double check while im going through to posts to make sure your on the spread or not...I think its only EmeraldKnight and Khybon i didn't add yet to the spread but i will double check when i get to the spread :)

just saying im still alive also i see aka hasn't battle yet either seems the war now is going slow waiting for the both of us im sure ill try to get my battle done and hopefully win if not oh well remember guys its not a total lose if we lose just do your best and thats all that matters. also naoto it is more fun when were not so serious about comp here I feel a bit more of releif tbh when i don't get all serious about it XD I just feel there is a level to the point of going serious. I don't quit comp completely I just play it for fun but at the same time have a team that would be in the teir :p

TheEmeraldKnight

Lookin' for Shinies
Its pretty cool to see some of you guys are wanting to get into VGC and TCG now. If any of you wanna play me in the TCG Online my user name is Emerald66235 so send me a friend request and we can battle/trade. Also as for VGC I'm not the best at it yet, but since I went to a Regionals Tournament in ST. Charles (I plassed 99th out of 216 with a 5/4 win loss record) I have been practicing a lot. If anyone wants to test teams and or talk team ideas I'd be happy to help. I'd like to practice a lot to since my friends and I are palnning to go to all 4 Regionals for the 2015 VGC season.

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Activity post. Been playing The Last of Us Remastered and will start Diablo III UE on the PS4. Good times.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~
Hope everyone is doing well!
I'm breeding HP fire Magnemite with Analytic(HA) and Magnet Pull by request of Minedreigon~
If anyone wants a HA Magnemite or non-perfect HP fire magnet say so~

Point Report

Your username:Khybon
Opponent:GoldenLeafeon
W/L/D:I won
Score:1-0
Point Report
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014-154229632

Your username:Khybon
Opponent:EmiiLava
W/L/D:W
Score:2-0 but we played again and she beat me! so points to the both of us!

530 points total

Confirming~
Both great games!

Helping member form

Username: Emiilava
Username help to: Khybon
what was it: Gave him a free 2 eggmove larvitar, 4IV Rotom, and 4IV Goomy for his breeding of his VGC team~

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Status
Not open for further replies.