• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good evening, all~ o:
So... I've been putting my Joltik MM on hold for too long. x.x I eventually should get back to it. lol
Stopped at 200 eggs before I had to shift to settling my bf's breeding requests. >.<
(Speaking of, if anyone's interested in Nosepass, Cacnea, Pachirisu, or Karrablast, those are my current projects. Just let me know!)
And college classes are about to dawn on me pretty soon, so I gotta start organizing my schedule between homework and free time, etc. x:

Also, nice to see you here, N! Welcome to the guild~ :3

Last edited:
Good evening, all~ o:
So... I've been putting my Joltik MM on hold for too long. x.x I eventually should get back to it. lol
Stopped at 200 eggs before I had to shift to settling my bf's breeding requests. >.<
(Speaking of, if anyone's interested in Nosepass, Cacnea, Pachirisu, or Karrablast, those are my current projects. Just let me know!)
And college classes are about to dawn on me pretty soon, so I gotta start organizing my schedule between homework and free time, etc. x:

Hello. Thanks. Nice username. (Don't know if I've said that before.) I'll take a Karrablast and Cacnea whenever you can trade. Thanks.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@N: I think you did at one point, but that was probably a long time ago. Thanks, though~ xP And alright, I'll let you know when I have those two done!
Both will have their hidden abilities, with respective natures, egg moves, and IV spreads. Does gender matter for you, in this case?

@N: I think you did at one point, but that was probably a long time ago. Thanks, though~ xP And alright, I'll let you know when I have those two done!
Both will have their hidden abilities, with respective natures, egg moves, and IV spreads. Does gender matter for you, in this case?

You're most welcome. Whoa, this is a plus. Thought you were just giving me those Pokemon without anything extra to 'em. Thank you greatly. I'll try to breed you something good in time as well. And gender does not matter to me.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Good evening, all~ o:

Ooh! Can you still get me a Joltik? :D

Erm, so yeah, college starts next week. Thankfully I don't have classes Monday and Friday morning, but god, I'm too young to drive...

Anyways, yeah, I'll still be active since I don't do homework anyways lol. XD

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm well on my way to finally pulling this wifi team together. Anyone know of any good megas that do well with fire - dominant teams?

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Hey guys, anything interesting going on? I'm making a Ubers team after OU got boring. It's the only tier I haven't made a team in (or tried to, since I always give up after half the team is made). Plus Ubers is cool and all, so why not? Similarly, I'm about to start LeafGreen as well with what I think will be an interesting team, so that'll be fun. Quick question - do I go with ExtremeKiller Arceus or Xerneas? Also, for the Ubers players, how viable is Stall?

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Sorry that I have been MIA recently, I have been working on a Wifi team, learning about the VGC rules and helping my brother with his cosplay. Just wanted to give a heads up that I probably wont be on until this Saturday or next Friday (Huge time jump I know, I have a lot of things planned so it all depends).

As far as my wifi team:
In honor of Mega Lopunny, I am making a team with Lopunny in it! I have just finished training it in the super training and I am about to do some more EV training (if it is even possible).
So yeah, see you all on Saturday or next Friday! :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry that I have been MIA recently, I have been working on a Wifi team, learning about the VGC rules and helping my brother with his cosplay. Just wanted to give a heads up that I probably wont be on until this Saturday or next Friday (Huge time jump I know, I have a lot of things planned so it all depends).

As far as my wifi team:
In honor of Mega Lopunny, I am making a team with Lopunny in it! I have just finished training it in the super training and I am about to do some more EV training (if it is even possible).
So yeah, see you all on Saturday or next Friday! :D

its no problem I am working on my cosplay stuff as well so I be in and out myself I will get to the spread tonight got a bit busy the other day after work so I very sure though this is the day I will update the spread don't have to work till like 5 pm tommorow so it should be done as well as I should try to get my war battle done today If i can catch nick.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm actually working on a team that will feature Extreme Killer Pikachu. (I'm getting one with Extreme Speed later on.)

It'll involve Scolipede Baton Passing shenanigans, a suicide sweeping Victini, and a bunch of other assorted mayhem.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good morning, all~ o:
My oversleeping habits are starting to get surpressed a bit. @.@

@N: Alright, noted! And anytime. :3 I usually don't mind breeding things like that anyway. I'm currently not looking for much in return, but feel free to surprise me. xD

@Dircio: I actually have a few perfect/flawless Joltiks on me, except that they're all in Quick Balls and I no longer have access to a Galvantula safari to catch one in a Luxury Ball. >.<
Also, I know how you feel about college (though I'm going into my third year). I start classes again next week, too. x.x
Funny thing is... I've yet to have my own car. I feel like my license is just rotting in my wallet. lol .-.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Hey! Welcome to the guild!!! You'll have a great time here!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright everyone the spread sheet is updated now so anything after this post that are point related will be taken down as notes which i bookmarked this page so i can continue when more posts come :p

as for the ccat Ill dig out the winner in a bit which ill either edit this post if no one posts or just post the winner....

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Two things:

Does anyone have a flawless jolly Venipede that can be nicknamed? If so that'd be great!

Also, my messed up wifi team is coming together. All I've got to do now is find my old 4th Gen game cart. I've got a genuine, uncloned Jirachi with Body Slam on there, and I intend to teach it Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, and Ice Punch before I transfer it to X/Y... so that I can put an Assault Vest on it. >_>

I've already got the Pikachu and Victini I want in the wings -- all I need to do is get them. I'm going to come out with the most messed up cutemon team you've ever dared to face. However, I need ideas.

Any off-the-wall things you've tried and succeeded with?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Two things:

Does anyone have a flawless jolly Venipede that can be nicknamed? If so that'd be great!

Also, my messed up wifi team is coming together. All I've got to do now is find my old 4th Gen game cart. I've got a genuine, uncloned Jirachi with Body Slam on there, and I intend to teach it Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, and Ice Punch before I transfer it to X/Y... so that I can put an Assault Vest on it. >_>

I've already got the Pikachu and Victini I want in the wings -- all I need to do is get them. I'm going to come out with the most messed up cutemon team you've ever dared to face. However, I need ideas.

Any off-the-wall things you've tried and succeeded with?

I have an Adamant Scolipede in the shop...

Electrolled

So I've been trying to breed this 5IV flawless female HA Wurmple for a couple of weeks, and I'm now at my breaking point. I've got two parents, a 6iv Ditto and a 5iv not flawless female HA Wurmple and it's been so difficult to breed the stupid thing and now I have something against Wurmple. So, if someone is interested in an exchange of some of my shop points for this Wurmple (I think that's possible, right?), then I'd happily give you the parent.

Also, fairywitch, I haven't been able to get in contact with RazorLeafeon, he's asked for my Totodile in the guild shop. Do you think I could trade my shop mons to you because it's getting kinda hard for me to come on, especially with my laptop broken (Serebin has been a terrible auto correct experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.