• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Username: SilverLanayru
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both, but Wifi preferred.
Join the guild date: June 4th, 2014
Will you be active?: Yep.
Region you like: Harena
Referrals: None.

I apologize in advance for my shyness, by the way. After lurking through the guild section of the forums for a long while, I figured it's time I experience for myself what it's like to be in a Pokémon guild. I have expressed interest in joining The Enchanted Garden for some time, but after it was closed, I decided I'd wait. Plus, this looks like the kind of environment I'd like being in. o.o

P.S. I also like to breed a lot, if that's worth noting. o.o Which speaking of, Fairy, I still have that JPN flawless Sandstorm Scatterbug waiting for you, safe and sound. lol

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: SilverLanayru
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both, but Wifi preferred.
Join the guild date: June 4th, 2014
Will you be active?: Yep.
Region you like: Harena
Referrals: None.

I apologize in advance for my shyness, by the way. After lurking through the guild section of the forums for a long while, I figured it's time I experience for myself what it's like to be in a Pokémon guild. I have expressed interest in joining The Enchanted Garden for some time, but after it was closed, I decided I'd wait. Plus, this looks like the kind of environment I'd like being in. o.o

P.S. I also like to breed a lot, if that's worth noting. o.o Which speaking of, Fairy, I still have that JPN flawless Sandstorm Scatterbug waiting for you, safe and sound. lol

hey there silver welcome to the guild section and yea i haven't forgot about your bronzong i was suppose to rng for the scatter XD i plan on trying to get them all done which i plan on focusing on this guild section now so once all those trade shop requests are done ill close up my side in that shop and close up my art shop as well. welcome though the guild and let me know when your ready to be tested and also hop on the xat so we can member you if you can so you can chat with other members there :) welcome to the eternian forces my friend :)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I do focus alot on the lower tiers, you can check out my battle vids in my signature if your curious.
I always try to figure a way how lower tier mons can have niche's in OU aswell, but I always make teams according to my personal preferences of teambuilding
which is mostly just "balance'

But if you want my advice or something Ace then feel free to give me a shout.
I'll try the best I can to help.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
hey there silver welcome to the guild section and yea i haven't forgot about your bronzong i was suppose to rng for the scatter XD i plan on trying to get them all done which i plan on focusing on this guild section now so once all those trade shop requests are done ill close up my side in that shop and close up my art shop as well. welcome though the guild and let me know when your ready to be tested and also hop on the xat so we can member you if you can so you can chat with other members there :) welcome to the eternian forces my friend :)

Awesome! ^^ And thanks very much for the welcome!
Uh, I'm actually in class right now (and in other words, not at home and the college wi-fi here hates my 3DS), but I'll be able to pop by later today for the testing. o: Speaking of, my activity for the rest of this month will be a bit on and off since I'm taking summer classes, just a heads up.

Anyways, in terms of competitive experience, I've been battling on-and-off semi-competitively since 4th gen. I consider myself fairly skilled, but not the best out there. xD Though I can do OU, I personally find the lower tiers much more fun to battle in. ^^; Regardless of the tiers, however, I honestly like raising teams that contain Pokémon of my personal favorites and try to work my way around them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Awesome! ^^ And thanks very much for the welcome!
Uh, I'm actually in class right now (and in other words, not at home and the college wi-fi here hates my 3DS), but I'll be able to pop by later today for the testing. o: Speaking of, my activity for the rest of this month will be a bit on and off since I'm taking summer classes, just a heads up.

Anyways, in terms of competitive experience, I've been battling on-and-off semi-competitively since 4th gen. I consider myself fairly skilled, but not the best out there. xD Though I can do OU, I personally find the lower tiers much more fun to battle in. ^^; Regardless of the tiers, however, I honestly like raising teams that contain Pokémon of my personal favorites and try to work my way around them.

your very welcome and no worries school is more important so no worries glad to have you on aboard though and the xat we can member you any time any leader is on and we have one xat moderator right now geovencion so im sure someone is on. I plan on focusing on all the teirs in the guild not just OU so you will fit perfectly in this guild ^_^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: Minedreigon
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Minedreigon
Join the guild date: 4 / 6 / 2014
will you be active?: Of course I will, I was active in TEG wasn't I?
Region you like: Eternia
Referrals: TDK, surprisingly. Linked me to the Xat yesterday

hey there mine welcome to the eternian forces hope you like your stay whenever ready to be tested let me know right now your freelancer rank until tested hope you like your stay..

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
The Eternain Forces Guild Nuzlocke

Hello everyone. FairyWitch, the guild leader, has given me, and my PA Mother Russia, permission to run these. This will be a competition to see who can A: beat the game in the shortest time according to the in game clock and B: Who can beat the game with the fewest deaths. Those 2 will have a showdown battle with their teams and the winner is, well, the winner.

Nuzlocke Rules

1) Fainted Pokemon are dead.
Say my Geodude was knocked out by an attack. That pokemon would be considered dead, and must either be released or permanently boxed, never to be used again. This helps you feel more for the pokemon you use and forces you to use other options when someone dies, making you use pokemon you may not otherwise.

2) You can only catch the first pokemon you encounter per route.
Let's say I ran into a Rattatta as the first thing I saw. That would be considered my encounter. It is the only pokemon I am ever allowed to catch on the route. If I kill it, no encounter for that route. Again, this may force you to use pokemon you may not want to otherwise.

Dupes Clause: If you encounter a pokemon you already have for your first encounter, you don't count it and try again.

3) You must nickname all of your pokemon.
Again, to build a closer bond. Weather or not you deside to use a naming theme is up to you.

4) Set Mode Only.

The game this time will be...

Heart Gold and Soul Silver
pokemon_heart_gold_soul_silver_main_169.jpg

Sign ups start today. PM me to enter. Sign ups close next Saturday (14th of June) midnight (GMT-5), and we start 12pm (noon) GMT-5 that same day.

Every 7 days PM me an update of what has happened. I will be making updates Every 7 days. It's reccomened you take a photo of it and upload it onto photobucket, but this is not required.

You receive 5 sp points for joining. Runner up of the battle gets 15 and the winner gets 30

The nuzlocke ends at Blue, but if you grind for and beat Red the deaths and time caused will not count and you will receive 10 extra sp points.

This will be a fun experiance for all of us, and may the odds be forever in your favour.

Mother Russia said:
Note that Mine and I will be on the xat and that most discussion about the nuzlockes will be there so we can all relax and have a place of communion while we nuzlocke. Sooooo yeah, SIGN UP!

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Guild Nuzclocke? Sounds interesting, although the competitive aspect doesn't appeal to me. I might enter it though, for the fun.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Note that Mine and I will be on the xat and that most discussion about the nuzlockes will be there so we can all relax and have a place of communion while we nuzlocke. Sooooo yeah, SIGN UP!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Guild Nuzclocke? Sounds interesting, although the competitive aspect doesn't appeal to me. I might enter it though, for the fun.

yeah i know what you mean but yeah make sure please everyone to discuss the rest in the guild xat chat and etc not to much clutter in the guild for it XD but yeah anyway i should be trying to set up soon the tournament section for our guild and check the list for war team i hope to have the war team up in a week but if it has to take longer it will i want to make sure were ready to war.

tested silverlanaryu white mage rank

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
yeah i know what you mean but yeah make sure please everyone to discuss the rest in the guild xat chat and etc not to much clutter in the guild for it XD but yeah anyway i should be trying to set up soon the tournament section for our guild and check the list for war team i hope to have the war team up in a week but if it has to take longer it will i want to make sure were ready to war.

tested silverlanturn white mage rank

*whispers* I think you mean SilverLanaryu, there is no Silverlanturn in this guild.

Anyway, welcome to the new members, and hope you enjoy your stay. And yeah, the Nuzlocke seems fun. I've done them before. And Ace, don't worry, Nuzlockes aren't really "competitive" as much as they are a challenge.

And one last thing, I set up a Guild Mario Kart 8 tournament that runs every Friday night to Sunday night. If you want the code, find me in the chat or send me a PM. Don't discuss it here in the thread. We don't want clutter, and since it's not Pokemon-related, we could get in trouble.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey guys, anyone considerd doing some NU battles? The tier looks really nice, alot of cool pokemon are in there
and its a tier where Pyroar is very popular too, since Doublade is the numer 1 usage and Pyroar counters it :).

Here is a list of the link: http://sim.smogon.com:8080/Stats/2014-05/nualpha-1760.0.txt
Whats your opinion? It's still an Alpha but it looks quite realistic, now that Shuckle is gone.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
It was a very dominant Sticky web user in NU.

And lets be honest shuckle was always friccan hard to kill even in OU, can you imagine how hard it is to kill with pokemons like Seismictoad around xD
Ferligator has a good chance killing it easy with some DD's when I give the tier a good look but Ferligator will get toxic'd in return.

Venomoth was very dominant too, especially Quiver pass to Magmortar
It was a popular combo in NU when I read and watched battle vids of it on Smogon.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Welcome to the guild, Arch will add you to the Harena OP as soon as he can. In the meantime, I can send you a link to the chat, or you can find it in FairyWitch's sig. If you get on in the next few minutes, I'll let you in, but I have to go get my car inspected soon.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Welcome AkaFila ! good to see you back here :).

I also donated some mons to the clan's shop
here is a preview list!

403.png

Nature: Modest
Abillity: Intimidate
Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ball: Moon ball.
- Signal beam

158.png

Nature: Adamant
Abillity: Torrent
Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ball: PokeBall
- Crunch
- Aqua Jet
- Dragon dance
- Ice punch

592-f.png

Nature: Bold
Abillity: Water Absorb
Ball: Dive ball
- Pain split
- Recover

607.png

Abillity: Flash Fire
Ball: Quick ball

441.png

Nature: Timid
Abillity: Tangeld Feet
Ball: Luxury ball
- BoomBurst
- Nasty plot
- Encore

479.png

Abillity: Levitate
Ball: Pokeball

114.png

Nature: Bold
Abillity: Regenerator
Ball: Great ball
- Giga drain
- Leech seed
- Leaf storm

270.png

Nature: Calm
Abillity: Swift swim
Ball: Safari ball
- Leech seed
- Giga Drain

172.png

Abillity: Lightning
Iv's: 31/x/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE)
Ball: Ultra ball

129.png

Nature: Jolly
Abillity: Swift swim
Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ball: Dive ball

695.png

Abillity: Dry Skin
Ev's: 252 spd / 252 sp.attack / 4 sp.def
Ball: Ultra ball
- Glare

310.png

Abillity: Lightning Rod
Iv's: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Flawless)
Ev's: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 4 HP
Ball: Quick ball
- Eerie Impulse

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good morning, all~ o:
Well, just found out that my college wi-fi won't let me connect to xat; so I guess I'll be popping by whenever I get home. xD

Also, I do plan to raise an NU team sometime; I think I already raised a few NU mons not too long ago. Though because of this wi-fi, I won't be able to check out those statistics until I'm back home. But yeah, all I can say is, I will give myself any reason to use Vivillon whatever means necessary. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.