• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Sorry, but I really, really hate NU right now.

I do like OU and UU though. Very fun tiers indeed. Too bad I have few UU pokemon on wifi, so If I ever play UU it's on showdown.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Silver

Vivilion is really good in general :)
Compound eyes + Sleep power and Hurricane with pretty good speed especially in the NU tier.

@Geo

If you mean on WiFi, lets have a match when you have your team done !

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
*whispers* I think you mean SilverLanaryu, there is no Silverlanturn in this guild.

Anyway, welcome to the new members, and hope you enjoy your stay. And yeah, the Nuzlocke seems fun. I've done them before. And Ace, don't worry, Nuzlockes aren't really "competitive" as much as they are a challenge.

And one last thing, I set up a Guild Mario Kart 8 tournament that runs every Friday night to Sunday night. If you want the code, find me in the chat or send me a PM. Don't discuss it here in the thread. We don't want clutter, and since it's not Pokemon-related, we could get in trouble.

lol yeah I meant lanaryu i don't were that came from :x

Username: akaFila
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both - PS preferred
Join the guild date: 6/5/2014
Will you be active?: Yes
Region you like: Harena
Referrals: None

hey there akaFila welcome the guild my friend :) I hope you enjoy your stay at The Eternian Forces also hope on the xat if you can so you can get membered

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
lol yeah I meant lanaryu i don't were that came from :x
Don't worry, I've had a lot of people typo often on my username (especially with the Lanayru part), and I'm used to it. lol
Hence why I'll always urge people to just call me either Silver or Trish, just to make things easier for them, haha.

@Silver

Vivilion is really good in general :)
Compound eyes + Sleep power and Hurricane with pretty good speed especially in the NU tier.
Yeah, I do agree this combination is beautiful. <3 Whenever I do random match-up battles on wi-fi, I always have one on my team (whichever patterns I use depends on my mood), regardless of who I'm up against, and it wrecks. xD
I also use a Vivillon in doubles/multis, and it does a pretty decent support role with Friend Guard.

Edit: Hey, Fairy. Just noticed in the spreadsheet that my rank to White Mage wasn't updated yet. And to clarify, do I get 80 points for beating you since you tested me? o.o

Last edited:

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Am I missing something about Vivilion? Isnt it UU? (I have it on my UU team and its pretty f** awesome)

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
A grand welcome to all new members!

Anyways, in terms of competitive experience, I've been battling on-and-off semi-competitively since 4th gen. I consider myself fairly skilled, but not the best out there. xD Though I can do OU, I personally find the lower tiers much more fun to battle in. ^^; Regardless of the tiers, however, I honestly like raising teams that contain Pokémon of my personal favorites and try to work my way around them.
I'm sure we'll get on well then!
There are loads of people nowadays who continue to waltz around with "the best" pokes,but that doesn't make a good team by any stretch.In addition to this, from the moment they're called "the best",people start preparing for them!
This is why it pays off massively to have a unique team that your opponent cannot pick apart during team preview,instead having a team which forces them into uncomfortable situations :)

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
So how do I get tested? Do I have to ask someone to test me, or do they ask if I want to be tested?

Anyway, I'm hoping to have at least sorted out the general checks for the Pokémon which beat Mega Ampharos in UU. Maybe I'll have decided on my second member. Does anyone have any particular ideas as to what would be good teammates for Mega Ampharos?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
So how do I get tested? Do I have to ask someone to test me, or do they ask if I want to be tested?

Anyway, I'm hoping to have at least sorted out the general checks for the Pokémon which beat Mega Ampharos in UU. Maybe I'll have decided on my second member. Does anyone have any particular ideas as to what would be good teammates for Mega Ampharos?

You'll need to ask one of the testers for a battle. Come to the guild Xat, Eve's on and I'm sure she'll be happy to test you. I would, but I haven't done much battling lately xD

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
A grand welcome to all new members!

I'm sure we'll get on well then!
There are loads of people nowadays who continue to waltz around with "the best" pokes,but that doesn't make a good team by any stretch.In addition to this, from the moment they're called "the best",people start preparing for them!
This is why it pays off massively to have a unique team that your opponent cannot pick apart during team preview,instead having a team which forces them into uncomfortable situations :)
Thanks! By the way, I notice the member update in your post, and you put me under the wrong rank. Fairy tested me last night and placed me in White Mage rank. xD (Spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, however, so I can understand. lol)

Also, I nearly cried when I read this post... because it was very well said~ ;w;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks! By the way, I notice the member update in your post, and you put me under the wrong rank. Fairy tested me last night and placed me in White Mage rank. xD (Spreadsheet hasn't been updated yet, however, so I can understand. lol)

Also, I nearly cried when I read this post... because it was very well said~ ;w;

yea confirming i didn't get to update the sheet but i tested her :) also working on a small new point system guys with the leaders so hopefully we can decide on something...

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Sorry - Was going to rank people up but we had to clarify some things first.
Which we have :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry - Was going to rank people up but we had to clarify some things first.
Which we have :)

yes we have alright this is how its going to work....

if you like to be test battle contact a tester and if you get tested higher you will recieve all the points of that rank but remember this you must work your way up to your next ranking by yourself by battling

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Point Report

Your username: MotherRussia
Opponent: Archstaraptor
W/L/D: W
Score:3-0

100 points, right? 50 from my next rank up!

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
pts.

Point Report

Your username: MotherRussia
Opponent: Archstaraptor
W/L/D: W
Score:3-0

100 points, right? 50 from my next rank up!

Those odds were never even in the first place - and by even, I clearly haven't prepared any serious battle team on PS :)
Allow me to build some proper PS teams first instead of my sole testing team- then I will start awarding more than standard for your victories!
There's always wifi as well.But I understand we both have bridges to build when it comes to battling.
Awarding 50 of the 100 pts.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Great Donations Siler, I see you mind the pokeballs aswell when you breed nice :) .

yes indeed they are all good breeds :)

alright announcement all the shop is updated with pokemon kalos breed,rngs,and items enjoy and spend :) as for the war team i will be looking out and try to get this team together soon and i will be working on getting out tournament thread up soon as well...

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Great Donations Siler, I see you mind the pokeballs aswell when you breed nice :) .
Thank you! I always like to breed my mons in PokéBalls I either like or think matches fairly well. [:
You made a few decent donations I might be interested in sometime, actually. xD

---​

Anyway, I had two battles taken place at my psychic gym today in the Trinity League. Not sure if these will count as battling non-guildies, but I hope I got this correct/clarified. If I need to classify my opponent's guilds, I'll just put it anyway.

Just a note... there in the Trinity League, we always post our battle results (whether it's a gym battle or a tourney battle), so I hope it may suffice rather than a PM confirmation (though I have the PMs, just in case). And to prevent any confusion, the "challenger result" is literally the challenger's result and not the leader's result.

Point Report(s)

Your username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: Marashu (not in any guilds)
W/L/D: Win
Score: 3-0
Confirmation: [Click here for results.]

Your username: SilverLanayru
Opponent: ColtonL (Veneno Oscuridad)
W/L/D: Loss
Score: 0-4
Confirmation: [Click here for results.] (Not sure why he decided to put it in his latest post in the thread rather than make a new post. lol)

[My own confirmation.]

Total points gained (if correctly): +51 points
Current total: 261 points (unless the point system changes)

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Well, I've started Ruby up again before ORAS comes out, as it's the only set of games I never beat (I conquered Kanto in HeartGold). So I've saved before picking a starter. Which one should I pick? I like all 3, so I don't mind. By the way, can I post what I'm doing in my games here, or should I post it somewhere else? I know about the Recent Happenings threads, I'm just asking if people mind if I post my goings on here.

I made no progress in my UU team yesterday; I ended up being quite busy :-/. So my team is still Mega Ampharos. I'm considering RU as well, as UU and RU are my favourite 2 tiers so far. But we'll stick with UU for now.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Does anyone have a Grass Friend Safari? I need a female HA Bulbasaur for breeding purposes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.