• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just saw the spreadsheet, you decided to add 30 onto there? o:
Though I think you forgot to add the +1 point from my battle with ColtonL (he's in Veneno Oscuridad), unless you still need some other form of confirmation besides having posted our battle results in the league thread.
But otherwise, yeah... after those fun battles earlier, I think you should try hosting a monotype tourney sometime down the road. :3
In the meantime, I have placed my subscription to the tourney thread!

all tweaked now and should be updated :) as well as we added one more donation to the guild as well mine donated a ferrothorn ;)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey everyone, just had another Wifi NU vs OU match (Won 4-0)
This guy had the tools to nail my team but failed very hard trying to overpredict switches,
you should have seen my face when he did Solar beam on my Bouffalant xD
Battle video: DAKG-WWWW-WWW7-PL6E

Oh and Fairy, do these battles also count for points or does it really need be a serebii member from another guild?

Made a type on the battle video works now :)

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Doesn't the HG/SS Nuzclocke start today? I think it does. Does anyone know which starter they'll be picking?

I'm probably not going to pick Mudkip for Ruby. There're tons of Water types I'd use, but very few Grass or Fire types. I remember once breeding a team of Hoenn Pokémon and trading them to HeartGold. So I was using a Hoenn team in Johto/Kanto. Lots of fun. Has anyone done that? I'd do it in X, as I can breed tons of Hoenn Pokémon in Y. All 3 starters and lots more.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Hey everyone, just had another Wifi NU vs OU match (Won 4-0)
This guy had the tools to nail my team but failed very hard trying to overpredict switches,
you should have seen my face when he did Solar beam on my Bouffalant xD
Battle video: DAKG-WWWW-WWW7-PL6B

Oh and Fairy, do these battles also count for points or does it really need be a serebii member from another guild?
The code ain't workin' :(

Ace_Of_Shadows said:
So I was using a Hoenn team in Johto/Kanto. Lots of fun. Has anyone done that? I'd do it in X, as I can breed tons of Hoenn Pokémon in Y. All 3 starters and lots more.
For HGSS I I traded over a murkrow right at the start - a nice change to the "choose the starter,HM slaves & region bird" mould that is common nowadays.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
For HGSS I I traded over a murkrow right at the start - a nice change to the "choose the starter,HM slaves & region bird" mould that is common nowadays.

Fair enough. Is that for the Nuzclocke, or just an ordinary runthrough? I'm thinking of picking Cyndaquil for the Nuzclocke; I love Typhlosion and feel I'd do better with it then Feraligatr or Meganium. Plus Typhlosion is awesome. Can we post our progress here?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

You don't mean for the Nuzlocke do you? If so, you're not allowed to do that. No trades in a Nuzlocke unless it's for an evolution.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I'm looking forward to this Nuzclocke. Never done very well with one of these, so I'm hoping by participating with others it'll be more fun and engaging. @ MooseSmuggler, are you participating in the Nuzclocke? If so, what starter will you be picking?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I'm looking forward to this Nuzclocke. Never done very well with one of these, so I'm hoping by participating with others it'll be more fun and engaging. @ MooseSmuggler, are you participating in the Nuzclocke? If so, what starter will you be picking?

I'm sitting it out, my copy of SS is somewhere at my dad's house and I don't care enough to dig it up (actually it could be here, but I'm pretty sure I'd notice by now).

Also, guys, the MK8 tournament started at 6 EST last night and runs until 6PM Sunday.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
This, as already said, is best discussed on the Xat. Fairy doesn't want the thread cluttered which is very understandable. as for progress, Ace, just pm me every week of news and I'll announce how everyone's doing in the nuzlocke.

I am finally getting round to building a UU WiFi team. I'll probs battle next week.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
I want so bad to be in that nuzlocke but I dont have the games anymore :/

Good job Mine!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Omg guys check this out.
Afbeelding18.png

Credits to serebii.

Dat M-Sceptile <3

I CALLED IT. I KNEW Sceptile and Swampert would get Mega-evolutions. Having only one Mega-evolving starter wouldn't make sense. Mega-Scep getting half Dragon tho <3 I mean yeah, it gets a weakness to Dragon and Fairy and doubles its Ice problems, but still...and imagine how strong/fast that thing is gonna be...and Mega Swamp's apparent bulk <3 I might have to rethink my team, because I love BOTH of them. I'll have to wait and see what their Abilities are.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey Fairy, did you link the Tournament page? We need more applications :D

already replyed on the xat about don't want to clutter up the thread about the touranment sense that is a totally different thread

Mega Swampert is a beautiful mass of sheer brokenness<333

I don't why but i never liked the mega swamp look but it does look like it may be a new good mega :) if you want to hop on the xat if you can so i can member ya so if you want on later you can come on XD

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Mega Swampert is a beautiful mass of sheer brokenness<333

I agree with you. Mega Sceptile looks utterly badass, and Mega Swampert looks like a blue Quilladin on steroids. Has anyone noticed Steven in the corner? Does anyone know what that means?

And I'm sorry for mentioning the Nuzclocke and all in the guild. My apologies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I agree with you. Mega Sceptile looks utterly badass, and Mega Swampert looks like a blue Quilladin on steroids. Has anyone noticed Steven in the corner? Does anyone know what that means?

And I'm sorry for mentioning the Nuzclocke and all in the guild. My apologies.

Steven's role in ORAS will probably be the same as it was in Ruby/Sapphire. Meaning he'll be the champion, and Wallace will be the 8th Gym leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.