• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ace_Of_Shadows;17245129 As for my vote (assuming we can) I'm going to vote for [B said:
Mega Pinsir[/B].

votes are not up yet ace ill announce when to vote were still taking nominations which the nomination of the first pokemon is at midnight gmt -5 my time today to close also will be going to a grad party but ill be back later to update all what needs to be updated tonight for everyone so if you have some nominations please don't hesitate to add anything and make sure its a OU mon please i did see one RU mon back as a nomination this the OU teir team first so we want the more over used mons. I know its not a bad mon trust me but I am just going by smogon and what i saw that has been overused this gen.

I know my section is behind, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to it yet. Today was a pretty long day for reasons so I'll try to do it tomorrow, I mean it's pretty simple enough. Will also work on testing people if they need it. People don't have to test only their section members right?

no worries myrrh i understand how busy you can be at times and you can test anyone in any region :) there is no limits...

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I actually have an idea for 2 nominations, both being named after 2 Dravely Default Charecters but ill wait till the next few Nominations.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Posting to confirm that I have fulfilled HollowZard's requests of catching and trading her a Careful and Naive Ditto.
Assuming they count separately, 165 + 40 = 205 sp points
She traded me a trophy shiny Greninja in exchange for the two (and I never had one of those yet for the shiny dex), so I feel she should also get some sp points for that. :] 20 + 20 = 40 sp points

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Just gonna relist my points for ease of access:

30 for joining
80 for my battle with MooseSmuggler
1 for losing to Naoto
80 for winning against Naoto

(I wanna be a Tyranitar : D)

Wishing everyone a great day, since I'll probably leave soon (and I can't go on xat for some reason...).

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~
Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend~
I have no clue what to MM or breed so..maybe I'll go back to Treecko? Idk. :x

I helped Geo get a moonstone, and I gave Blade a 6IV Ditto JP, so plus the 6 pokemon I donated and 20 for joining, I'm at 210 Sp. points right?
I wanted to make sure I count this stuff from now on since I keep forgetting lol
Also does dex data assistance and giving Pokemon count? (I feel like a noob)

Anywayz, if anyone needs a pokemon IV bred with hidden power, nature, HA, special apricorn ball, etc. or an evolution stone/meg stone I have tons~

Thanks again for withstanding my million questions lol

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Point Report

Your username: HollowZard
Opponent: Emiilava
W/L/D: Win
Score: 5-0

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-133494980

Dircio X helped me to start build a team, I just faced a pretty shitty foe and started Toying with them at the end xD.
I rarely see this, but props for using Torment~ o:
Also, may I suggest Heat Wave, Fire Blast, or Flamethrower instead of Eruption on that Heatran?
Eruption gets weaker the lower your HP gets.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
thanks for the suggestion but I have run this set before and even at low HP I murder things with erepution, plus I have other moves that GG people with it.

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Yay! Won my test battle against Myrrh! 2-0 ^^

Myrrh

Yay! Won my test battle against Myrrh! 2-0 ^^

Confirming. I'm willing & already put you into Pirate. You made some mistakes but also capitalized on mine & you know more-than-basic things.

Also tested Blade. I'm gonna have to keep you where you are. Your Pokemon are less than optimal but you didn't make dumb plays or anything.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Username:wecondo12
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:both, i prefer wifi though.
Join the guild date:6/21/14
will you be active?:nope.(just kidding yes)
Region you like:eisenburg(cause FIRE)
Referrals:
errr, none.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
The amount of quality noms are disgusting. Needs more Steven.

oie_22324029R4NQyA_zpsddd55ee2.png

Steven (Sylveon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic / Calm Mind

Steven is by far the best of the fairy types, and let me tell you why. It doesn't have 2 huge claws to bite you, nor good looks to infatuate you, merely humble ribbons. That may or may not be made of skin. But that's besides the point, as this little dragon slayer is capable of mass destruction. It functions well as a stalling fairy, but can also work as a offensive calm mind or defensive cm set. Sylveon also has a decent movepool, and with its ability pixilate, it is able to turn all normal attacks into fairy attacks with a + 1.3 boost. Amazing right? What if i told you that it can not only fire off a 90 base attack with a + 2.8 boost, but it can pierce right through subs. It's like it had infiltrator or something. But seriously, Steven is capable of dealing with a lot of the OU trash, and looks stylish dealing with it.

Sorry for the bad reasoning, I'm tired right now and didn't want to type an actual thing.

Disclaimer: Image shamelessly taken and resized from google images to fit forum restrictions. Credit to creator and stuff.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Referrals:
errr, none.

Welcome feel free to come on xat you can find a link in fairys sig.

Fairy if it's ok I think it's best me you myrrah and moose talk about something important. I know I am not a leader like you 3 but it's important and needs sorting out,

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:
errr, none.

welcome to the guild my friend and I remember your name from somewhere :p

also im gunna nominate this pokemon choice :)

gardevoir-mega.gif

Nature: Timid
Item: Gardevorite
ability: Pixelate

movesets
hyper voice
calm mind
focus blast
Psychic

mega garde i think is pretty good in the OU teir and on top of it it is a fine addition to add to the team becuase I think mega would be a good choice and reprsent the fairy type pokemons which her bulky defense and special attack really helps keep a good punch in the meta game. Calm mind helps boost both special attack and special defense which is a good comination with hyper voice and its ability boost which gives mega garde a edge. Psychic is good to knock out fighting type mons and etc as well as focus blast can be used to take down a good number of weakness as well. I find this set well rounded as well as I think this a good mega to be added to our team :)

also voting will start in 4 minutes so let me gather all the recaps of each post to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.