• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Hi guys! I'm checking in. Still at camp, will be here still till this friday. I've been able to nuzlocke a little, I'm grinding before the first gym, and I already have a full team of 6. So yeah, here's my progress:

Trainer name: Muffin

- Hooters (Hoothoot), level 10, female, calm
- Maneater (Bellsprout), level 8, female, lonely
- Sunspot (Bellsprout), level 10, male, naughty
- Raterta (Rattata), level 7, female, serious
- Garfield (Gastly), level 10, male, bold
- Egg (Mareep from Primo, counts as my Violet City encounter ^_^)

So yeah. A little more grinding and I'll be good to wreck Falkner. Training Mareep will be a PAIN

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi guys! I'm checking in. Still at camp, will be here still till this friday. I've been able to nuzlocke a little, I'm grinding before the first gym, and I already have a full team of 6. So yeah

no worries muffins :) glad to see your still around though can't wait to have you back friend :)

also here is the list of the nominations to vote on

xDIRCIOx's mega gyarados
Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Defense
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Aqua Tail / Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Dragon Dance boosts your attack and speed. Waterfall and Aqua Tail are Mega Gyarados's only good STAB moves, Waterfall has more reliable accuracy but Aqua Tail does more damage. Earthquake works well with Mold Breaker. Ice Fang destroys the Dragons in OU (lol garchomp).

Never used this, btw. Lol

Minedregion's Diggersby
Diggersby @ Life Orb
Ability: Huge Power
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Diggersby. The monster that is SD practically 6-0'es stall. Don't believe me? +2 252+ Atk Life Orb Huge Power Diggersby Return vs. 252 HP / 232+ Def Skarmory: 160-190 (47.9 - 56.8%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO I think that's enough proof. But, it's also not deadweight vs Hyper Offence, as it's Quick Attack at +2 punches some massive holes. This Pokemon does not get much ladder usage , but finds itself used a lot in smog tours. It's a very dangerous Pokemon, and building a team around it would be a fantastic idea. Please choose the Easter bunny, or he'll use his ear arms to rip you apart.

Geovanicaon's chansey
From all the Pokemon Centers in the world to the halls of love and hate among competitors. The one, the unique, the hyper offense threat from all times...CHANSEY!

tumblr_lkfiu46CkB1qi7neio1_500.jpg

Madre Teresa (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave / Toxic

She is absolutely amazing and she will bring doom entire teams that arent prepared to properly deal with her (*cough* sub Aegis *cough* *cough*).

Nature and EV spreads guarantee she wont die easily even to physical attacks such as earthaquake and psyschocks. It'd take a seriously buffed Pokemon to bring her down without a lot of trouble.

Her main job is to heal the team's stats while healing herself like a boss. Seismic Toss is there to late game sweep (lol srsly) and, iirc, is a guarantee 4HKO to ANY Pokemon bar Ghosts.

You can choose between T Wave and Toxic to ensure she will cripple many , if not all, of the opposing team.

This is my CCAT :)

Akafila's Mega Pinser
~CCAT Nominee~

127.png

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
Jolly Nature
-Swords Dance
-Frustration
-Close Combat
-Quick Attack

Mega Pinsir has become one of my favorite late game sweepers<3
With a massive 155 base attack, Pinsir gets scary real fast with access to Swords Dance, or even a possible +1 Atk via Moxie before the Mega activation. Frustration is listed for a power house STAB thanks to Aerilate, and is given priority over Return as it says FU to any roaming Dittos. Close Combat simply adds to coverage while keeping massive damage output. Quick Attack, though limits Pinsir in match-ups such as Aegislash, offers a much needed priority move along with getting that lovely STAB boost.

As for the nature, Adamant is also an option if you want to simply murder anything and everything, but Jolly, imo, clearly outclasses that choice. Jolly will give Pinsir the necessary stats to outspeed base 100-104s with +Spe natures.

[/CENTER]

Ace of Shadow's Mega Mawile

mawile-mega.gif

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate --> Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
~ Swords Dance
~ Play Rough
~ Sucker Punch
~ Fire Fang / Knock Off

Mega Mawile is a ***** in today's metagame, especially with the amount of Dragon types roaming around. With Intimidate and it's Fairy typing, Mawile can come in on a Choice locked or a Dragon locked into Outrage, lower their attack and take no damage via it's immunity, Mega Evolve and destroy something with Play Rough. It's like mixed Aegislash in the sense that if you bring it in on something that can't damage it; it's going to either destroy that Pokémon or the one that switches in. I love it. Swords Dance brings Mawile's Attack to dangerous levels, and at +2 Mega Mawile breaks ****. Mega Charizard can't come in as I will Sucker Punch it, and it usually KOes. Play Rough is the main STAB, and the only thing that resists it are Steel types and the very rare Poison types in the tier (Venusaur and... what?). Sucker Punch is priority, and beats many of its would-be counters such as Charizard. Fire Fang beats the Steel types that resist most of Mawile's moves, especially those like Ferrothorn or Skarmory who don't attack you. Knock Off could be a viable choice as well.

As for teammates, Pokémon that can break Mega Venusaur, Skarmory, Gliscor, Landorus- T and Hippowdon are desired, as Mawile cannot hope to break them. Greninja with Extrasensory works pretty well, as does Rotom- W (at least for the latter 4). Venusaur is beaten by most Flying/Psychic types, like Talonflame and Landorus- I. Skarmory is destroyed by Special Fire/Electric types and the last 3 are beaten by bulky Water types (preferably with no issues with being Poisoned), or Grass types.[/CENTER]

Azulart's Mega Heracross

62331_214Heracross_Mega_Dream.png

Item@Heracrossite
Nature: Brave
Abillity: Moxie - Skill link
IV's: 0 Spd
Ev's: 252 Attk / 252 Hp / 4 Sp.def
- Pin Missles
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake / Brick Break / Focus Punch
- Substitute

I used this set back in the days when there was no tier system yet or neither OU really well announced
and I loved it, since well Heracross is one of my favorite mons aswell.

Oke first of the bat. 185 Base power is insane.
being second highest with his attack stat of the metagame only beaten by M-mewto X is already fame worthy.
There is one thing noticebly with M-heracross however, he obtains bulk with sheer force but loses speed in the progress
so why not take advantage of the drop in speed and make him usefull in Trick room? He has an base 75 speed which sets on him sort of
on the borderline for being well used in Trick room, but with the average speed of the OU metagame 75 speed is quite good to take advantage of.

I would like to start of that every M-heracross NEEDS to have substitute in order to avoid being crippled by status such as Burns or toxics.
This also garantuees his safety for 1 turn against incoming threats like Talonflame. This set aims for Trick room support and Gale wings ignores the Trick room and kills M-heracross in one hit, however in order to nail Talfonflame there is still the luck factor with Rock blast's horrible acc that comes in play when it hits you win when it misses you lose but the win is very satisfying.
Pin missles is his main stab of choice, being a 125 base power + Stab move outclasses Megahorn with more chance to get crits and also pierces through substitutes, as a side bonus it will also not receive rocky helmet damage or Iron barbs damage. As stated before Rock blast is there for killing flying types and fire types just alike and takes advantage of skill link too. The third option is an prefence, If you are affraid that Heracross will struggle against Aeglislash you pick EQ, If you dont want Screens to stop you from doing your job Brick break is a solid choice with Stab power. Focus Punch in combination with Substitute can really payof but whenever your forced to attack, it will leave undesired but nevertheless its a solid choice of move aswell.

Partners:

I tried severall partners for M-heracross
but the best partner in my expercience turns out to be Slowbro.
Slowbro is a great Trick Room setter and he can take physical flying types quite well. If M-heracross misses Rock blast you can swap to Slowbro take a hit and force a switch to Talonflame.
He can also take psychic hits and fire hits which would otherwise be fatal for M-heracross. combined with a good Special sponge and these three become an solid core. ( I used Florges as the third partner, and she provided Wish support for Heracross aswell )

If this set would be chosen we can try to follow an Trick room based team.

Bab's Hitmonlee

Nomination : Hitmonlee

Ability: Unburden
Evs and nature: 252Att/128Sdef/128Spd +Attack/-Satk
Item: Normal Gem
Moves:
-Fake out
-Hi Jump Kick
-Stone Egde
-Blaze Kick

The main idea strategy behind would be to use the priority of Fake out to double Hitmonlee's speed after using the normal gem. His max attack reaches 189 at lvl 50, which is a pretty solid number, and with a doubled speed he gets very fast...in theory. The Hi Jump Kick would be his STAB move. Stone Edge would counter flyers, and Blaze Kick would put a good dent in Aegislash and Skarmory's HP. Main would be used as a late game surprise, and even though he's not OU he would still have decent Sdef. The Evs could be modified if you don't need as much speed (because unburden would double it) and want to throw more into Sdef.

Just an idea.

Crystalninetales's Sylveon

The amount of quality noms are disgusting. Needs more Steven.

oie_22324029R4NQyA_zpsddd55ee2.png

Steven (Sylveon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic / Calm Mind

Steven is by far the best of the fairy types, and let me tell you why. It doesn't have 2 huge claws to bite you, nor good looks to infatuate you, merely humble ribbons. That may or may not be made of skin. But that's besides the point, as this little dragon slayer is capable of mass destruction. It functions well as a stalling fairy, but can also work as a offensive calm mind or defensive cm set. Sylveon also has a decent movepool, and with its ability pixilate, it is able to turn all normal attacks into fairy attacks with a + 1.3 boost. Amazing right? What if i told you that it can not only fire off a 90 base attack with a + 2.8 boost, but it can pierce right through subs. It's like it had infiltrator or something. But seriously, Steven is capable of dealing with a lot of the OU trash, and looks stylish dealing with it.

Sorry for the bad reasoning, I'm tired right now and didn't want to type an actual thing.​

Fairywitch's mega gardevoir

gardevoir-mega.gif

Nature: Timid
Item: Gardevorite
ability: Pixelate

movesets
hyper voice
calm mind
focus blast
Psychic

mega garde i think is pretty good in the OU teir and on top of it it is a fine addition to add to the team becuase I think mega would be a good choice and reprsent the fairy type pokemons which her bulky defense and special attack really helps keep a good punch in the meta game. Calm mind helps boost both special attack and special defense which is a good comination with hyper voice and its ability boost which gives mega garde a edge. Psychic is good to knock out fighting type mons and etc as well as focus blast can be used to take down a good number of weakness as well. I find this set well rounded as well as I think this a good mega to be added to our team :)

also voting will start in 4 minutes so let me gather all the recaps of each post to vote

vote now and you can only vote once of course and the most votes wins the first round for the team​

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Voting for Azulart's Mega Heracross set.

I have a huge support for Trick Room strategies. Many Pokémon used in the OU tier have very good base Speed stats and can easily get screwed over by Trick Room, if done correctly. The only downside besides Trick Room lasting five turns is the fact that priority moves can potentially shut down Trick Room strategies.

Btw, in case this still needs to be updated on the spreadsheet, I should be at 205 sp points for trading the Careful and Naive Dittos HollowZard needed.
(As well as HollowZard to be at 40 sp points for trading me a trophy shiny Greninja in exchange, as I didn't have it for the shiny dex yet.) Unless that needed to be confirmed first or so.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Voting for Mega-Gardevoir.

And Rair, PM me whatever it is you need to talk to me about. My partner's laptop is on the fritz so I've been letting them use mine...so I have less chat access than normal. (I'm on right now, but not for long)

Edit: Talked to Rair, but my point still stands. Until we get a new laptop, I'll be more sporadic in the chat/ability to battle on PS.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gonna vote for that Pinsir.

Also, I still can't go on Xat, bummer...

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Voting for Bab's Hitmonlee

I never really used Hitmonlee in the current metagame of XY but I think it has alot of potential actually.
Lower tier mons usually have a ninche in the OU metagame for only the fact that most OU teams are not prepared for lower tier threats.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i was former battle captain at pokeforce (good times :) anyone wanna wifi battle?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Damn, people are waking up already and I can't even sleep lol...

Anyways, I signed up for that one tournament that Azulart had to drop...

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I'm voting for the Mega Pinsir! It looks like it'll be fun to build around and can wreck face. Mega Gardevoir is cool, but Pinsir is deserving of this.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Well since my Chansey is too OP to be understood, I'll vote for Mega Mawile cause that **** is no fairy at all.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I've used almost every pokemon here in a competitive battle at some time or another, and as much as I like Mega heracross, my vote is for Mega Pinsir.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Good morning everyone~

I'm still wondering when the spreadsheet/main page is updated, I have 210 sp points correct?( joining(20) + 6 mon donation(150) + giving moon stone to Geo(20) + Giving free 6IV Ditto to Blade(20) = 210 sp points? )

Username:wecondo12
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both:both, i prefer wifi though.
Join the guild date:6/21/14
will you be active?:nope.(just kidding yes)
Region you like:eisenburg(cause FIRE)
Referrals:
errr, none.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

i was former battle captain at pokeforce (good times :) anyone wanna wifi battle?

I remember! I was there a little bit. :)
I'll wi-fi battle you. :) I'll be in the xat or on here.
My 3ds FC is 4012-3813-9306

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Point Report

Your username: Razor Leafeon
Opponent: EmiiLava
W/L/D: W
Score:2-0
Notes: Dem stealth rocks. Ouch. GG.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Point Report

Your username: Razor Leafeon
Opponent: EmiiLava
Score:2-0
Notes: Dem stealth rocks. Ouch. GG.

GG!

Confirming that stealth rocks ate my team lol

EDIT:

Point Report

Your username: Emiilava
Opponent: Wecondo12
W/L/D: L
Score: 4-0

gg that pokemon ripped my team to shreds lol

Your username: Emiilava
Opponent: Wecondo12
Score: 1-0

gg I got lucky lol

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
gg, confirmed. what can i say? tangrowth is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.