• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babs49

Hello frens, I'm still not done breeding my UU team because I'm so picky that all my Pokemon have to be in Luxury Balls, or else they're worthless. Lel.

So, I'm looking for a Shellder in a Luxury Ball, any ability is fine. Also, an Espurr with its Hidden Ability in a Luxury Ball as well. Both females.

I'll make arrangements. I have BP coming outta my butt too.

hooked up dircio with the above items; good luck buddy!

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Good morning everyone and I hope you all have a nice week!

For those not knowing, since GTS has reached over 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern is now available over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have. :)

Also, for those of you in Europe, the GameBoy Color title, Pokémon Trading Card Game, is to be released on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from Thursday. This game was released in 2000 and features a variety of the early sets and has you play as a character who goes through the land, collecting the cards and challenging the leaders. The game will cost £4.49/€4.99. No North American or Japanese dates have been given for this, but we'll add them as soon as they're announced.

To finish, I tried PMing Fairy about donations but her PM Box is full, so here they are:

Hey :) Here are some donations:

Mawile - Lv 1
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 0
Moves: Fairy Wind / Astonish / Sucker Punch / Fire Fang

Obs: Have 3, two males and one female.

---

Froakie - Lv 1
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ev: 0
Moves: Pound / Growl

Obs: Have 2, male and female.

---

Froakie - Lv 1
Ability: Protean
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ev: 0
Moves: Pound / Growl

Obs: Have 10, 8 males and 2 females

---

Dratini - Lv 1
Ability: Marvel Scale
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 0
Moves: Dragon Dance / Extreme Speed (!) / Dragon Rush / Aqua Jet

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Are we actually able to donate Kalos bred mons? I thought the stock was full.

Anyway I would like to donate some good BankBall mons if Fairy would allow it.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Not posted in awhile so here is my post ....

I am feeling much better. thanks to those who said get better etc.

I am in the finals for a tour and in the semi final for another. Hoping to try win on of them at least.

as for the war stuff I am going wait til leafeon is back

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Not posted in awhile so here is my post ....

I am feeling much better. thanks to those who said get better etc.

I am in the finals for a tour and in the semi final for another. Hoping to try win on of them at least.

as for the war stuff I am going wait til leafeon is back

glad you feel better naoto which good luck on the tours as well as no problem i think we should wait for leaf to get back as well :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
So I just picked up the Fancy Pattern Vivillon from the Pokemon Center... I was disappointed. It's trash. Naive Nature, no IVs, and the pattern looks horrible compared to my luv, Galacta. Polar Pattern Vivillon is where it's at!

Last edited:

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponents: Scizor 64
W/L/D: L
Score: 4(5?)-0

Match Title: Get wrecked by Arcanine (VX nuuuuu)

My ranking points: 65 -> 66

Opponents: Babs49
W/L/D: W
Score: 1-0 (Flat Rules)

Match Title: I "Shao" Show You The Way

My ranking points: 66 -> 96

Opponents: Babs49
Score: 2-0

Match Title: High Jump Kick -1, Crashes -0 (till the end)

My ranking points: 96 -> 126

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good afternoon, all. Hope everyone's well! Meanwhile, I'm still kinda relaxing from Pokémon-related things a bit, besides soft-resetting for my Fancy Pattern Vivi. x.x

Speaking of, considering I can get two Fancy patterns (since I have both X and Y), I can keep soft-resetting till I can at least try to get the nature + decent IVs. Though my Y version will take awhile since... well, I don't know much katakana/hiragana yet, so least I can do is to try to match up the hiragana with what's displayed here. That, and the fact that I've been procrastinating from my solo run, I don't have access to the IV checker yet. ;w; If only RNG abuse is a thing this generation, but I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I haven't got my fancy pattern i don't know what i am gunna do with though i may just try to soft reset to get a decent iv and nature i guess also guys please check the tournament thread...

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Hey everyone,

Anyone busy with MM breeding maybe? I am about to give up on my Flabebe, the mother is lvl 85. I think I am not destined to have a shiny one lol
which is fine.

I'm currently breeding HA riolu's in quick balls, so no MM breeding for me for a while
going to focus on some competitive breeding first.

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
So i have 220 SP, I want to get the skill link shellder and aqua jet totodile please!

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Could anyone help my Smeargle to learn Dark Void please? It'll be a real quick 1vs1 battle :)

found this while searching for some pokes for my dex entry, it was in a horde an thought it was going to kill itself since it attacked my talonflame n burned itself and they kepted confusing me, stats etc are not good but still happy will always treasure this have not found one in years :)

Electrolled

Your username: Electrolled
Opponents: FairyWitch
Score: um i forget

Score: um i forget again

Score: 2-1, I remembered this time!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
@Charizard_Rules84: Grats on the shiny! Perfect gender, too, since pink Crobat. lol

Posting to confirm that Azu has purchased one of my Safari Ball Trapinch. :3 Still got plenty of 'em left, if anyone's interested! They need homes~
Azu has also traded me a Dream Ball Smoochum in exchange, which was what I needed, so he deserves some sp points for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.