• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Activity Post Here!!! sorry for not been on much since I joined, It's just that when i applied I thought I would have a bit more of time but lately work has been awful :( well anyways I do hope I can be more active, also I still need to get tested to see in which rank I get placed so if any tester out there has time either today or tomorrow to jump on Wi-Fi let me know :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
What is World's, anyone? XD

Activity Post Here!!! sorry for not been on much since I joined, It's just that when i applied I thought I would have a bit more of time but lately work has been awful :( well anyways I do hope I can be more active, also I still need to get tested to see in which rank I get placed so if any tester out there has time either today or tomorrow to jump on Wi-Fi let me know :)

I could test you soon, Maybe today,most likely tomorrow afternoon, you might have more luck finding someone on Xat, but I'm not sure if other testers do Wi-Fi...

So the Mega Slowbro trailer is on YouTube. Lot's of questions here, especially after "Mega Slowbro takes strong hits" and Slowbro takes pathetic damage from a Mega Charizard X's Dragon Claw...

Also the Hyrule Warriors OST is on YouTube now! Time for eargasms!

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Oh snap, GUYS! Someone on Tumblr leaked a pic of Mega Flygon. Looks awesome!

tumblr_nadl1fSxrA1tet14uo1_1280.jpg

I'm the worst kind of person <3

So, Mega Mawile is up for a likely ban then? Huh, go figure. I'm gonna wait for ORAS to come out before I really get back into competitive.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Oh snap, GUYS! Someone on Tumblr leaked a pic of Mega Flygon. Looks awesome!

tumblr_nadl1fSxrA1tet14uo1_1280.jpg

I'm the worst kind of person <3

So, Mega Mawile is up for a likely ban then? Huh, go figure. I'm gonna wait for ORAS to come out before I really get back into competitive.

Based on the changes it received, I'm going to speculate that Mega Flygon is going to have the ability Intimidate or Cute Charm. Can't really say much more until more information is confirmed, though.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
activity post, school started, and i have my weekdays clogged by that, so i wont be on as much. also, breeding 5IV tympoles, if anybody wants them.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Trying to put my wifi team together, but getting the Victini I need had proven to be much harder than I thought. :p

I'm getting closer though!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I've been hatching HA 3-5IV litwick, so if anyone wants one be sure to tell me~ (I HAVE A BOX O_O')
Also, I caught a shiny Whismur while Horde EVing last night~
Anyway, hope everyone is well~

Helping member form

Username: Emiilava
Username help to: Khybon
what was it: I gave free 5 heart scales and 5IV perfect eggmove HA Litwick for his team~

Helping member form

Username help to: HollowZard
what was it: I gave a free eggmove HA Litwick(estimated 3-5IV)~

I think Hollowzard deserves shop points too since she gave me a 5IV perfect Luchadork bird~ <3

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Good evening, all~ o:

Sorry for not popping by much today, I've been awfully distracted with Trinity League's wizard-themed tourney for most of the day. xP
I was able to get all six of my battles done. Despite having yet to gain more experience with double battles, I'm surprised I did well!
I finished with a record of 5 wins and 1 loss. :3 (Yet to wait till Monday for the official rankings, though.)
All I want to say is, I'm kinda inspired to create a doubles team for funsies sometime. lol
For anyone interested, this is probably my best replay out of my tourney battles today: TFDW-WWWW-WWW9-669M

I missed out on watching the Worlds on stream today, so I'm hoping I'll just watch the later half tomorrow. o:

Hope everyone had a good day. :]

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Silver, I love Doubles. I might have to battle you at some point once I get my laptop back. Also want to build a team around each of the two newest megas.

On that note, I gotta admit MegaBro does seem to have potential in doubles. Switching is less common, making Regenerator less useful, and that bulk plus Slack Off and crit immunity? Could be worse, that's for sure. Granted, no amount of usefulness can make up for that embarrassing design xD

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
I will definitely be using Mega Slowbro in competitive, especially since it looks like it's bulk increased somewhat. I see it's Calm Mind set being used quite a bit with it, similar to how DD Mega Tyranitar happened (I never saw a DD Tyranitar in BW, not sure if it was popular in D/P). Calm Mind / Slack Off / Scald or Psyshock or Fire Blast or Ice Beam in the last 2 slots could be a cool set. Will need to try that out. Also I'd like to use Mega Altaria since I'd imagine it'd be fun to use.

Well my team-building woes have come up again, and I'm struggling to find something to build around. I considered Zygarde and Double Dance Terrakion (which could be used more now Aegislash is gone) as well as things like SubSD Mega Garchomp and DD Mega Tyranitar. Still nothing particularly interesting for me. I need to build around something though. Any good ideas? Alternatively I'll spend my time in a different tier, although that means I don't have an OU team (which I need for wars and stuff). I need an OU team regardless, but I'll only make one.

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Hi everyone!
I've been hatching HA 3-5IV litwick, so if anyone wants one be sure to tell me~ (I HAVE A BOX O_O')

Helping member form
what was it: I gave free 5 heart scales and 5IV perfect eggmove HA Litwick for his team~

Helping member form

I think Hollowzard deserves shop points too since she gave me a 5IV perfect Luchadork bird~ <3

Confirmed!. Both Emii and Allison have been MAJOR help to getting back into the competive wifi Scene and i cannot thank them enough. From the bottom of my heart. I thank both of you wonderful ladies from the bottom of my heart

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Hi everyone!

Helping member form

Helping member form

Confirming!

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Match Updates

PS
Generations Match: 6 pokemon, 1 from each gen
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponents: Geo
W/L/D: W
Score: Gen 1 Rocks

Match Title: The match where I beat myself literally

Points Update: 825 -> 855
---------------------------------

Wifi Multi Battle
Your username: Burnerv2 and Mine
Opponents: Hollow and Arch
W/L/D: L
Score: 3 - 5 (Wifi Cut off)

Match Title: RNG!!! Pt. 1

Points Update: 855 -> 856
----------------------------------

Wifi Multi Battle
Your username: Burnerv2 and Mine
Opponents: Hollow and Arch
W/L/D: W
Score: 3 -0

Match Title: RNG!!! No more lolrng

Points Update: 856 -> 886

Last edited:

HollowZard

Hello there! x3
Multi Battle
Your username: HollowZard and Archstaraptor
Opponents: BurnerV2 vs Minedreigon
W/L/D: Win
Score: 5/3

Multi Battle
Your username: HollowZard and Archstaraptor
Opponents: BurnerV2 vs Minedreigon
W/L/D: Lose
Score: 0/3

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Worlds were AMAZING. #WorldChampPachirisu

We're going to see so many pachirisus now. And he actually ran the same doubles start that I used with Garde and Chomp.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Ok guy, a quick announcement.

Watching the TCG has inspired me to stop playing Singles for a while and try to get good at TCG. The game really interests me and I feel like it's something I would be good at. Is this something I'm going to drop quickly? No. My overall goal is to one day reach Worlds, which would be truly fantastic. It'd take a lot of practice guy. So, don't expect me to play singles much any more.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Minedreigon said:
Ok guy, a quick announcement.

Watching the TCG has inspired me to stop playing Singles for a while and try to get good at TCG. The game really interests me and I feel like it's something I would be good at. Is this something I'm going to drop quickly? No. My overall goal is to one day reach Worlds, which would be truly fantastic. It'd take a lot of practice guy. So, don't expect me to play singles much any more.
Pretty much same here. I want to get a LOT more into VGC now. And I already did before, lol. I'll still do singles with my already made teams though, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.