• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marika_CZ

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Don't believe u can rng in gen6 n was going to use this for regular diancie not its Mega I have another code n game was going to try for maybe a naive or hasty nature for its mega

Also does anyone have English diancie for trade that has good nature n decent iv's

I've got a Calm 5IV Diancie courtesy of HollowZard and have permission to share it with the guild, just need to get it cloned.

Also new page.

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Round 3 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Greninja @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch
- Water Shuriken / Shadow Sneak / Bounce / Low Kick / Facade

Lmaooooooo this is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!! These cheap Move Tutors are destroying the metagame mfl

Look at this. The mixed Greninja is crying in the corner while physical Greninja is about to wreck face. U-Turn forms a Volt-Turn core with Magnezone, Gunk Shot destroys Fairies and anything that doesn't resist, Ice Punch hits half the meta for supereffective damage. Lmao now all you need is a filler. Water Shuriken hits multiple times the longer you hold B (lol) while Shadow Sneak deals consistent damage. Bounce hurts Venasaur and Low Kick wrecks face against steels. Or give it Facade to sponge a burn and sweep like a broom. Brb puking rainbows.

Minedreigon said:
Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Weavile is a real threat in this generation of Pokemon. some of the new megas (Mence, MScept after rocks + any prior damage, the Latis ext) wound up checked by this monster of a Pokemon. So why does it fit this team? Firstly, it checks LO Gengar, both Landos, Bisharp and MGarde after rocks, 5 decently scary threats to the team. Second of all, it has Knock Off, and seeing as a lot of Skarm carry Shed Shell these days, that's going to really help Magnezone out. 3rd, It actually synergizes well offensively with Magenzone and defensively with Mega Altaria. I personally think Weavile deserves a slot on this team.

Nominations for the third member have begun, tonight at 10 PM. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
man whats going on with the ccat :/

alright guys lets go oras is coming in 9 days were hyped right XD Lets get this CCAT done! That is our challenge if you guys do I may have a treat for you all :p

Honestly, I'm more hyped for Inquisition, but that's just me. I mean, I AM hyped for ORAS, it's not like I'm not...but yeah...shiny new RPG from a really fun series that seems to be better than its already amazing predecessors and I'll want to beat several times and get several different endings vs. remake of a really good game that while awesome I'll probably stop bothering to play after I beat it the first time. And there's Smash, but as I learned years ago from trying to do tournaments, I'll never be able to dedicate the time to get good enough to make it worth playing for years on end. Unless I make a deal with a crossroads demon like Burn did (which I shouldn't have to do considering who my father is...he's their BOSS, they should just GIVE me that skill, but whatever).

Togia

The Gawd
I would like to nominate Weavile for the third slot. Even though he has a weakness to fighting and steel priority the other two members can resist those two respectively and Magnezone could even trap the bullet punch user if it's a steel type. Weavile's ice typing and movepool is a very dangerous offensive combination in the current meta of ORAS, especially with the oh-so-popular scarf Landorus-T running rampant all throughout OU. It also checks Mega Metagross (to a certain extent), M-Sceptile, M-Altaria, and even M-Salamence! Having checks to these Pokemon are extremely important imo since they are being used HEAVILY right now. And since they also can keep Altaria from sweeping if it can't get off a DDance it makes sense to have something that can get rid of these with [almost] no worries.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Honestly, I'm more hyped for Inquisition, but that's just me. I mean, I AM hyped for ORAS, it's not like I'm not...but yeah...shiny new RPG from a really fun series that seems to be better than its already amazing predecessors and I'll want to beat several times and get several different endings vs. remake of a really good game that while awesome I'll probably stop bothering to play after I beat it the first time. And there's Smash, but as I learned years ago from trying to do tournaments, I'll never be able to dedicate the time to get good enough to make it worth playing for years on end. Unless I make a deal with a crossroads demon like Burn did (which I shouldn't have to do considering who my father is...he's their BOSS, they should just GIVE me that skill, but whatever).

>:V *swinging fire sword like a Furret* Mah powah comes from ... V: The Fluff

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Username: NorthernAurora
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi only 4098 2898 5889
Join the guild date: 13/11/14 hopefully:)
will you be active?: as much as possible
Region you like: Florem
Referrals:n/a

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Username: NorthernAurora
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi only 4098 2898 5889
Join the guild date: 13/11/14 hopefully:)
will you be active?: as much as possible
Region you like: Florem
Referrals:n/a

Welcome to the guild! I'll add you to the Florem OP ASAP (in other words next year...just kidding, but it may take me time, but you ARE officially in, whether or not you're listed)

>:V *swinging fire sword like a Furret* Mah powah comes from ... V: The Fluff

"The Fluff". Finally, I got a name. I'll tell father The Fluff made an unauthorized deal. No worries, you won't be affected.

Edit: voting for Greninja.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Welcome to the guild! I'll add you to the Florem OP ASAP (in other words next year...just kidding, but it may take me time, but you ARE officially in, whether or not you're listed

Thank you! This is quite exciting :) do I have to have a test battle? If so does one wait for an invitation?

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Thank you! This is quite exciting :) do I have to have a test battle? If so does one wait for an invitation?
Firstly, welcome~
You can have a test battle with any of the available guild leaders or testers if you want to be placed in a higher rank. It's usually done on Pokémon Showdown, but there is a wi-fi option if they're up for it. If you want to get tested, feel free to come by the xat so that you can get member'd and find/arrange with an available leader/tester.

Also, for the CCAT, my vote goes to Weavile~

---

Edit: FINALLY... after so much procrastination, I finished the storyline in my Y version. I was doing a solo run on it (playing through as Zorua/Zoroark), and barely survived. Diantha's Goodra nearly crit-KO'd my Zoroark while I was setting up a single Nasty Plot to sweep her team. >.> All I need to do now is do all the post-story stuff. Once I get my hatching o-power, I can actually start breeding more foreign mons at a faster rate. (My Y version's language is set to Japanese.)

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
You people think you can do whatever you want huh? Well, nominations have ended, voting has begun, if you already voted don't worry...

Will do updates tomorrow...

A reinder that Teambuilding with Mine and Dirc ft. Gray with occasional special guest Saph CCAT will be very fast paced in order to get done by ORAS release.

Don't believe u can rng in gen6 n was going to use this for regular diancie not its Mega I have another code n game was going to try for maybe a naive or hasty nature for its mega

Also does anyone have English diancie for trade that has good nature n decent iv's

I've got a Calm 5IV Diancie courtesy of HollowZard and have permission to share it with the guild, just need to get it cloned.

Also new page.

ekkn3ap.png

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Round 3 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Greninja @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch

Lmaooooooo this is so crazy!!!!!!!!!!! These cheap Move Tutors are destroying the metagame mfl
l

Look at this. The mixed Greninja is crying in the corner while physical Greninja is about to wreck face. U-Turn forms a Volt-Turn core with Magnezone, Gunk Shot destroys Fairies and anything that doesn't resist, Ice Punch hits half the meta for supereffective damage. Lmao now all you need is a filler. Water Shuriken hits multiple times the longer you hold B (lol) while Shadow Sneak deals consistent damage. Bounce hurts Venasaur and Low Kick wrecks face against steels. Or give it Facade to sponge a burn and sweep like a broom. Brb puking rainbows.

Minedreigon said:
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Weavile is a real threat in this generation of Pokemon. some of the new megas (Mence, MScept after rocks + any prior damage, the Latis ext) wound up checked by this monster of a Pokemon. So why does it fit this team? Firstly, it checks LO Gengar, both Landos, Bisharp and MGarde after rocks, 5 decently scary threats to the team. Second of all, it has Knock Off, and seeing as a lot of Skarm carry Shed Shell these days, that's going to really help Magnezone out. 3rd, It actually synergizes well offensively with Magenzone and defensively with Mega Altaria. I personally think Weavile deserves a slot on this team.
llll

Voting ends Friday at 10 PM. Have fun!

Last edited:

Ajduk

Yes, I am still alive. Yes, I am still busy as hell. :/
No eon ticket, no Diancite, no mega steelix/glaile, no mega flygon/milotic, no battle frontier and that
delta episode is most likely an event also. I ain't paying for a half assed game where everything that
is worth a damn is locked behind an event that I can't get because I live in a third world country...and
the game is coming late to EU. Just waiting to hear that you will also need to download shiny beldum
from gamestop.
No ORAS for me so if I'll be doing battles, it will be only on PS.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Since this garbo Weavile set is winning, might as well end nominations today. Anyone opposes?

ekkn3ap.png

Here's our current team:
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Round 3 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Greninja @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- U-Turn
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch

|||

Minedreigon said:
Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

|||| |||

Voting ends Friday at 10 PM. Have fun!

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Weavile gets my vote :)

Electrolled

Voting for Weavile

Even if Greninja loses, we can still add him later, right? I think Greninja can be a 5th or 6th member to the team if we need him because he'll be versatile enough to fill in the gaps of the team, and while this band set might be not as good as Weavile, there are always specs or scarf or LO mixed sets that could find a place in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.