• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
also to add that I did postt a team building help right to mcdanger's team building thread for help and learning how to make teams not if anyone noticed is on the front page all the way at the bottom

Oh cool, I'll go check it out .. ty master FairyWitch, I shall learn from your words of wisdom :)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hi people! Me and xat are currently seeing other people (seriously!) I was wondering if anyone was free for a wifi battle? Or if someone could test moi? I created a team and its done alright but I was hoping to someone who is rather knowledgeable to fight it and see what's what! Its not finished as I'm waiting for move tutors for 2 of me pokes but rather itching to go!

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy building a team to challenge the trinity league and doing alot of breeding. So I probably won't be very active for a while, just a heads up.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Hi people! Me and xat are currently seeing other people (seriously!) I was wondering if anyone was free for a wifi battle? Or if someone could test moi? I created a team and its done alright but I was hoping to someone who is rather knowledgeable to fight it and see what's what! Its not finished as I'm waiting for move tutors for 2 of me pokes but rather itching to go!

I can battle u if u like..

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Ohrait new page.

If no one nominates anything, my garbo Lando set automatically wins, so...

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

461.png

Greninja (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Round 4 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Landorus @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stone Edge
- U-Turn

Another dumb nomination. Landorus is op af and plain dumb. Sets rocks for Weavile, EQ and Knock Off are generic af, and U-Turn to form a Volt-Turn core.

Great, the team is done! Add two garbo filler mons and yay!

Wecondo said:
Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 def / 252 hp / 4 spd or 252 hp / 152 def / 104 spd
Bold nature / Calm nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast / Ice beam
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Moonlight

Cresselia has done wonders for my team, and its a truly underrated wall. to show you how bulky cress is, it laughs at mega medichams high jump kick. 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 112-132 (25.2 - 29.7%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery. it also covers this teams ground weakness, as cress has levitate. in general, cress can take non super effective hits extremely well. cress benefits from mega altaria, as it wards off ttar and the dark types that would hope to kill it. sadly, cress lacks offensive presence, and the aformented dark types can give cress extreme hassle. overall, i would recommend cress for this team because of its synergy with altaria, and being able to take hits for the team well.

Round 4 nominations started 10 hours ago ya bums. Nominations end Tonight at 10 PM. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
i h8 landorus m8. how about this instead?

th
credit to LizardonEievui13.

cresselia @ leftovers
Ability: levitate
EVs: 252 def/252 hp/4 sp def or 252 hp/152 def/104 sp def
Bold nature/ calm nature
-psyshock
-moonblast/ice beam
-thunder wave/toxic
-moonlight

description: cresselia has done wonders for my team, and its a truly underrated wall. to show you how bulky cress is, it laughs at mega medichams high jump kick. 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 112-132 (25.2 - 29.7%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery. it also covers this teams ground weakness, as cress has levitate. in general, cress can take non super effective hits extremely well. cress benefits from mega altaria, as it wards off ttar and the dark types that would hope to kill it. sadly, cress lacks offensive presence, and the aformented dark types can give cress extreme hassle. overall, i would recommend cress for this team because of its synergy with altaria, and being able to take hits for the team well.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Im not dead. Ive been sick, Sorry.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponent: Wec
Random Battle
W/L/D: L
Score: 3- 0

Your username: Burnerv2
Opponent: Wec
W/L/D: W
Score: 4 - 0

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Feel like I've been away for ages...

I started X again the other day, currently at Parfum Palace. My team is a Lileo and a Floette. It's pretty solid so far, looking forward to playing some more (I have a really cool planned team, at least I think so). I haven't really done much, although I have a new area to work on my NU team plan. So we'll see how it goes.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Does anyone have a Ditto with imposter or have a friend sarfari that offers dittos?

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Gimmeh votes!

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

461.png

Greninja (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Round 4 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Landorus @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stone Edge
- U-Turn

Another dumb nomination. Landorus is op af and plain dumb. Sets rocks for Weavile, EQ and Knock Off are generic af, and U-Turn to form a Volt-Turn core.

Great, the team is done! Add two garbo filler mons and yay!
||||

Wecondo said:
Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 def / 252 hp / 4 spd or 252 hp / 152 def / 104 spd
Bold nature / Calm nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast / Ice beam
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Moonlight

Cresselia has done wonders for my team, and its a truly underrated wall. to show you how bulky cress is, it laughs at mega medichams high jump kick. 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 112-132 (25.2 - 29.7%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery. it also covers this teams ground weakness, as cress has levitate. in general, cress can take non super effective hits extremely well. cress benefits from mega altaria, as it wards off ttar and the dark types that would hope to kill it. sadly, cress lacks offensive presence, and the aformented dark types can give cress extreme hassle. overall, i would recommend cress for this team because of its synergy with altaria, and being able to take hits for the team well.
||||

Voting ends Monday at 10 PM. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Your username:NorthernAurora
Opponent: Maker (Miguel)
Score: 2-0

Your username: NorthernAurora

Great Games, was good to test my team against a good player :)

(Dear guild members, I hope I've done this right!)

Edit;

Also just finished breeding this fine specimen for Maker

Pokemon: Wooper
Nature: impish
Ability: unaware
IV's: 5 minus special attack
Egg moves: stockpile, spit up and recover
Pokeball: Dive ball

Just waiting for maker to make the trade. Not sure if I should post that here?!

Love my breeding and am willing to help anyone who needs it :)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Meanwhile, my Y version currently hates me for trying to catch a decently IV'd JPN Timid Articuno in a Dive Ball.On the bright side, since I spent most of my Pokémon time wonder trading and cleaning up boxes, I can continue my current shiny hunt. .-.

For the CCAT, I vote Cresselia... for admittedly half-biased reasons. (Not that I mind Lando-T, but that thing is a little too common for my tastes, even if I did test one in a wi-fi sand team I made one time and did pretty decent with it.) As someone who has plenty of experience with Cresselia since 4th gen, I do agree she's one of those underrated walls but she's fairly decent at it. Besides status support, Cresselia also pulls off dual screens pretty well, combined with Lunar Dance (which is basically her signature version of Healing Wish, except that it can also restore PP in addition). One minor change I'd put on Wec's set is to slash Psychic next to Psyshock for an attacking option, just in case. All depends on preference between the two STABs, really; Psychic does more damage, but Psyshock helps deal with specially-defensive tanks and Assault Vest users.

Does anyone have a Ditto with imposter or have a friend sarfari that offers dittos?
I have access to a Ditto friend safari. :] Though if you're mostly looking for a 6IV/flawless one, I believe Emiilava and Ambree have a couple extras of those.
And I also saw you signed up in the Trinity League as a challenger. :3 I'm actually the Trinity League's current Psychic gym leader and UU (UnderUsed) frontier brain. I look forward to your challenge sometime~

You got it right. :] Just make sure your opponent confirms by replying to your post.

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader

Edit;

Also just finished breeding this fine specimen for Maker

Pokemon: Wooper
Nature: impish
Ability: unaware
IV's: 5 minus special attack
Egg moves: stockpile, spit up and recover
Pokeball: Dive ball

Just waiting for maker to make the trade. Not sure if I should post that here?!

Love my breeding and am willing to help anyone who needs it :)

All what's listed above is correct :) She bred me a beautiful, perfect f Wooper named Pezquaseas n ty NorthernAurora <3

Ehm, well, she posted the battle results but I'll write it in my view:

Your username: Maker (Miguel)
Opponent. NorthernAurora
Score: 0-2

Your username: Maker (Miguel)
Opponent: NorthernAurora

sry I'm new in points hope I did everything ok?

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
voting for cress cause lando sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.