• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Going to throw my vote to landorus, sorry my lunar mistress :(

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
rip

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

461.png

Greninja (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

Round 4 nominations:
xDIRCIOx said:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stone Edge
- U-Turn

Another dumb nomination. Landorus is op af and plain dumb. Sets rocks for Weavile, EQ and Knock Off are generic af, and U-Turn to form a Volt-Turn core.

Great, the team is done! Add two garbo filler mons and yay!
|||| ||||

Wecondo said:
Cresselia @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 def / 252 hp / 4 spd or 252 hp / 152 def / 104 spd
Bold nature / Calm nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast / Ice beam
- Thunder Wave / Toxic
- Moonlight

Cresselia has done wonders for my team, and its a truly underrated wall. to show you how bulky cress is, it laughs at mega medichams high jump kick. 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 112-132 (25.2 - 29.7%) -- 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery. it also covers this teams ground weakness, as cress has levitate. in general, cress can take non super effective hits extremely well. cress benefits from mega altaria, as it wards off ttar and the dark types that would hope to kill it. sadly, cress lacks offensive presence, and the aformented dark types can give cress extreme hassle. overall, i would recommend cress for this team because of its synergy with altaria, and being able to take hits for the team well.
|||| |||

Voting ends Monday at 10 PM. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Well I'll put my vote to Landorus, since I know how reliable he is as a Stealth Rock user and general badass.

I'm building an RU team, since my friend wanted to make one. It'll probably be XY RU that can transition to ORAS RU pretty well. Bulky offensive Regenerator core so far between Slowking and Amoonguss. Looks like Rhyperior could be my third member, as could Spiritomb or something that beats both Drapion, Skuntank and Spiritomb (Rhyperior destroys the first 2 provided Drapion doesn't run Aqua Tail).

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
It's been a good run here in TEF. I've loved it here. Everyone here is nice, supportive and really awesome. However, I think it's time my stay here ended.

Don't think I'm leaving because the CCAT died, oh no. I've been thinking about leaving TEF for a while now and I've decided it's the best thing to do seeing as I believe other guilds would suite me better as a person. Forget about my opinions, no one cares about those. All you want is the shoutouts :]

Dircio: My fellow Ness main and Mother Series fan. You're a great guy, respect bro.

hawkeye (jonney): I might hate the puff, but that doesn't mean your presence isn't incredibly lightening.

Emii: :] :] :] :] :]

FairyWitch: BEST. GUILDMASTER. EVER.

That's all I can think of for now. If ur not on here I forgot you. (DID I FORGET MOOSE LMAO I'M SUCH AN IDIOT)

Ciao, TEF!

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh dang... suddenly, more votes came up while I was asleep. This CCAT round is getting quite close. o_o;

It's been a good run here in TEF. I've loved it here. Everyone here is nice, supportive and really awesome. However, I think it's time my stay here ended.

Don't think I'm leaving because the CCAT died, oh no. I've been thinking about leaving TEF for a while now and I've decided it's the best thing to do seeing as I believe other guilds would suite me better as a person. Forget about my opinions, no one cares about those. All you want is the shoutouts :]

Dircio: My fellow Ness main and Mother Series fan. You're a great guy, respect bro.

hawkeye (jonney): I might hate the puff, but that doesn't mean your presence isn't incredibly lightening.

That's all I can think of for now. If ur not on here I forgot you.

Ciao, TEF!
Whelp, still nice while it lasted. See ya around, Mine! xD
Keep up with that potential of yours with Ness and Mega Man in Smash, because you got dis. :3
Hopefully, we can spar in Smash sometime~

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Ciao, TEF!

Good to know I'm forgettable :/ Anyway good luck in the future Mine.

Also, voting Landorus. I swear if Cress wins this round and y'all don't put in a Stealth Rock setter afterwards, I will lose all faith.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
I have access to a Ditto friend safari. :] Though if you're mostly looking for a 6IV/flawless one, I believe Emiilava and Ambree have a couple extras of those.

All I need is one with imposter, I doesn't matter about the IVs because I already got a JPN 6IV ditto from ambree; the only reason I want one that has imposter is to it would be easier to check if certain pokemon have a hidden ability that I need for breeding. So if you could get me one that would be great.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
All I need is one with imposter, I doesn't matter about the IVs because I already got a JPN 6IV ditto from ambree; the only reason I want one that has imposter is to it would be easier to check if certain pokemon have a hidden ability that I need for breeding. So if you could get me one that would be great.

It would be easier to use a Pokemon with Trace, if you don't have one, the guild can probably help. Fairy probably has a Ralts.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
(Replying through my phone atm.) Ohhh... in that kind of situation, Dircio basically said it spot on. It's easier to have a Pokemon with Trace to check for hidden abilities, assuming you're hunting in the friend safari. If you plan to hunt hidden abilities in hordes, you'll need a Pokemon with Skill Swap or Entrainment. Regardless, I can provide for any of these options. Just let me know which one you prefer.

Skarm™

Light It Up
It was only a matter of time Eevee :)

Username: Skarm™
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Varying PS names, mostly Skamory7
Join the guild date: November 16, 2014
Will you be active?: I will try my best, but I cannot promise.
Region you like: Eisenburg
Referrals:

I look forward to being with you guys. I haven't been on the forums for a matter of half a year so I'm still new to everything with OM/AS.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
welcome to the guild skarm, we should play yugioh sometime.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!

Ciao, TEF!

Mine! It was fun to play Smash and Pokez with you! Even though you're leaving the guild, doesn't mean you can't pop in the xat and say hi! See you around!

As for the CCAT - I vote Cressy!

Point Report
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponent: Khy
W/L/D: W
Score: 2 - 0

Last edited:

Gray™

cress would only stale the team and that would make it collapse even if it has good synergy

voting for landorus

Status
Not open for further replies.