• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrolled

As for the CCAT so far, I personally think none of the nominations are sufficient for the team simply because I honestly have no idea why any of them are on there in the first place besides Rotom-W (cuz Lando + Rotom = love). The Slowbro seems absolutely superfluous because we already have Magnezone to trap Steels, so having Lure Slowbro feels weird, not to also mention people are going to assume Altaria is mega 100% simply because normal-Altaria is pure garbage in OU whereas normal-Slowbro is decent.

In my honest opinion, I find the lack of an answer to Mega-Sableye and stall in general the most pressing issue at the moment. Sableye pretty much screws over every single Pokemon on this team. Even Altaria gets murked by Will-O-Wisp. I mean, the Suicune set could help with dealing with Sableye 1v1, but realistically with stall, it's next to impossible, especially with Chansey on stall teams. Furthermore, this team has a pretty bad issue with Scizor and VoltTurn cores (Scizor/Rotom-W/Lando-T) in general. I really can't think of any good options off the top of my head, but these are things to definitely look out for.

You look like you know what you're talking about! Wow! I can't think of anything that would counter Sableye AND fit well on the team...If predicted correctly, Magnezone can switch in on Scizor. It's not gonna like Knock Off or Superpower though.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Mega Aerodactyl with Taunt, but ugh, if only Mold Breaker...

gg meta

Also magnezone checks scizor ezpz

Actually Lando deals with volt turn nicely, just add <insert rotom + sabley counter here> to the team.

Last edited:

Gray™

so rayquaza doesnt need a mega stone to mega evolve....that kinda broke the ubers meta in half

Happy ORAS day all :D should be a good day looking forward to playing sapphire in a few hours still hard to pick treecko or mudkip

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Whee, excited to get my copy of AS later today (and hopefully Smash 4 WiiU, if they will finally allow me to transfer my preorder deposit. >.> ). :3
Not sure if I plan to play it right away, however, since I'm still preoccupied with other Pokémon activities. (My shiny Zorua hunt in X + still catching my Articuno in Y.)
But not to worry, for our league, I actually had my "serious" flying gym team ready for awhile, but not my "fun/themed" teams. >.<

Speaking of mons, so I'm still trying to catch my Japanese Timid Articuno in my Y version... my face when during my last attempt, I got an IV spread of 30/30/x/30/x/x. .-.
Which is weird because I've been getting three 31's in my past attempts (but not on the stats I wanted 'em in), so it makes me wonder how it was even possible for me to get that kind of IV spread. lol
But otherwise, still soft-resetting for the right nature/IV spread, and making sure it gets caught in a Dive Ball. *w*

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
My game arrived today which is good because the game does not come out till the 27th for uk

Seriously????!?!?? I'm completely green with envy right now!!

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Yes i have both the game now. I ordered off shopto and tomorrow i got to picked up my omega ruby from the store as my friend works there so they let her have games early and they know me well so they said I could take a copy too :p

Simply amazing! Serious well done on that, I hope Amazon realises that Nintendo are trolling Europe and send out copies early!

On a side note, TEF has a league? I can't find it :(

Ah thanks xDIRCIOx!

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Simply amazing! Serious well done on that, I hope Amazon realises that Nintendo are trolling Europe and send out copies early!

On a side note, TEF has a league? I can't find it :(

Fairy said the League would start around ORAS, which is today...

Which means she's late. :mad:

Just wait till everyone gets ORAS, I guess...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Oh, right, ORAS come out today *has been playing Inquisition* I'll pick it up once I can afford to. So probably tomorrow.

Also, voting Rotom.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Fairy said the League would start around ORAS, which is today...

Which means she's late. :mad:

Just wait till everyone gets ORAS, I guess...

I said that we shall start it a week or two after oras comes out dricio -_- i even said in the xat lmao i want people to beat there games first :p also got my alpha saphirre game simply amazing so far having fun catching cool shaking grass mons.

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Sorry I haven't shown much activity i'v been too busy setting ip my battling team and thinking of a team for ΩRαS. So don't expect much activity from me.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
fkn peer pressure 3stronk

downloading or rn and will get bank. rip college money

I hate you all. and crys too.

:(

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Alriiiight, Smash WiiU + αS get! ... except because I couldn't get the Smash bundle and was forced to buy the stuff separately, I'm stuck with the pro classic controller for Smash till I find/buy my adapter for the GC controller. ;w; (I got my Smash controller, though.)

But what to play first... decisions, decisions. @w@;

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Well, ****... Lost my X, so rip all my mons...

Played OR for like, 5 min cause download took forever.

Going with bae rn but will play later.

Eaglehawk

Banned
so rayquaza doesnt need a mega stone to mega evolve....that kinda broke the ubers meta in half

That's not the broken part. The absolutely dumbest garbage I've read so far is that you can run a Mega-Evo and Primal Groudon/Kyogre on the same team.

Primal Kyogre + Mega-Swampert = woooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
That's not the broken part. The absolutely dumbest garbage I've read so far is that you can run a Mega-Evo and Primal Groudon/Kyogre on the same team.

Primal Kyogre + Mega-Swampert = woooooooooooooooooooooo.....

>ubers
>primal kyogre's ability stops when you switch out

Status
Not open for further replies.