• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
That's not the broken part. The absolutely dumbest garbage I've read so far is that you can run a Mega-Evo and Primal Groudon/Kyogre on the same team.

Primal Kyogre + Mega-Swampert = woooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Doubles deathsquad!

Singles ........ No Bueno

Eaglehawk

Banned

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Hi guys n girls!

I was looking for the previous posts on the up coming TEF league but couldn't find it :(

Would someone be so kind to what this would detail, I'm really I interested!

Also if one of our battle masters has time to test moi this weekend over wifi that would be grand

TheExorcist04

Oras Explorer
Username: TheExorcist04 (Aka. Mist)
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Both
Join the guild date: 11/22/2014
will you be active?: Yes.
Region you like: Eternia
Referrals:
Khybon

Electrolled

Hi guys n girls!

I was looking for the previous posts on the up coming TEF league but couldn't find it :(

Would someone be so kind to what this would detail, I'm really I interested!

Also if one of our battle masters has time to test moi this weekend over wifi that would be grand

Sorry home slice, I'll do my best to explain this league. We've got 8 gyms and 4 elite 4 members. Each of the 8 gyms have 1 type that they must use 3 pokemon of, and they're allowed 3 wildcards (3 pokemon who's type doesn't matter). Each of the 4 elite 4 members (of which I am one) gets two types and must use 2 pokemon from each type and they're allowed 2 wildcards.

You can battle in the guild once it's up, but it probably won't be for a little bit. I don't think you can join though, because the spots for each position were taken months ago.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Sorry home slice, I'll do my best to explain this league. We've got 8 gyms and 4 elite 4 members. Each of the 8 gyms have 1 type that they must use 3 pokemon of, and they're allowed 3 wildcards (3 pokemon who's type doesn't matter). Each of the 4 elite 4 members (of which I am one) gets two types and must use 2 pokemon from each type and they're allowed 2 wildcards.

You can battle in the guild once it's up, but it probably won't be for a little bit. I don't think you can join though, because the spots for each position were taken months ago.

home slice :)
Ah thanks for the details, I kinda thought that maybe the case but was breeding ice pokes just in case!

AuraCaster

Grand Guardian
Does anyone's friend safari contain Audino?

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
Currently on Alpha Sapphire...

marshtomp.gif

Marshtomp (Tidal) Lv. 18

ralts.gif

Ralts (Archangel) Lv. 12

taillow.gif

Taillow (Aerosmith) Lv, 11

shroomish.gif

Shroomish (Poison Ivy) Lv. 10

You won't believe how long I spent looking for a Boomburst Taillow. 4 hours. And when I did, it was +Def -Sp. Atk. Curse my black luck.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Currently on Alpha Sapphire...

marshtomp.gif

Marshtomp (Tidal) Lv. 18

ralts.gif

Ralts (Archangel) Lv. 12

taillow.gif

Taillow (Aerosmith) Lv, 11

shroomish.gif

Shroomish (Poison Ivy) Lv. 10

You won't believe how long I spent looking for a Boomburst Taillow. 4 hours. And when I did, it was +Def -Sp. Atk. Curse my black luck.

Should have gone to me! I seem to have some great luck with Natures. Khy got my first Boomburst Taillow though.

Good morning TEF. Has anyone ever said how BORING night Xat is? No? Well Ill say it now: Its super boring.

In other news: I have lost my 3 year old cat. It has been adopted as a puppy by my grandma's German Shepard. No one is allowed to touch said cat without petting said dog, and even then the cat must then be cleaned all over, even where you did not touch.

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey folks,
As many of you who go on the xat know, I bought Alpha Sapphire today. What a rush of nostalgia as I play through it! I'll be updating my sig to show my progress, just like Skarm did.

Oh, and if any1 has a ralts or knows how to get one, that information would be appreciated!

EDIT: Thank you Ambree for both giving me a free good natured Ralts. With trace too! Also thank you for letting me know where to find them.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Had to leave for the weekend, sorry frens.

Beat omega ruby. This game is garbage, and the only reason I'm not *****ing about my money is because I lost Pokemon X... and I also bought digital.

Where the **** can I find luxury balls in this crappy region?

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x

Beat omega ruby. This game is garbage, and the only reason I'm not *****ing about my money is because I lost Pokemon X... and I also bought digital.

Wow.

On other notes mega lopunny is the slightest bit underwhelming after a fair amount of playtesting IMO.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
To everyone of TEF,
I have been dealing with a lot of things in the real world. I'm not doing well in school and things at home aren't all that great. I haven't been able to get online a lot because of this and even when I am online, I noticed that I haven't been as active on Serebii like I use to be. So I am sorry but I must leave the guild. When things get better and once I show an interest for Serebii again, I would love to be able to join the guild once again if you are willing to let me back in. I hope you all understand.
This is my goodbye for now.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

what do you you mean the game is garbage its a good game ._. the only thing i noticed about the new game its super easier then the old one lmao the gym leaders were way harder in the older games and had more pokemon to battle agains i was preparing to much I overkilling them lmao I am close to beating the game im about to get my last badge then head my way to the pokemon league soon.

To everyone of TEF,
I have been dealing with a lot of things in the real world. I'm not doing well in school and things at home aren't all that great. I haven't been able to get online a lot because of this and even when I am online, I noticed that I haven't been as active on Serebii like I use to be. So I am sorry but I must leave the guild. When things get better and once I show an interest for Serebii again, I would love to be able to join the guild once again if you are willing to let me back in. I hope you all understand.

awwwww hope to see you back though you could of message me through pm though I could of keep you on the list until you can come back I don't mind sense I know your dealing with the in real life issues atm. I personally understand trust me on that but anyway bid you farewell. :c

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hey guildies. :3 So as of yesterday, I did start playing Alpha Sapphire. I'm taking my sweet time progressing through this game for nostalgic purposes. xP I actually got really lucky with my starter's and Mightyena's natures (they were Jolly and Adamant respectively) when I started, haha. Also, I really like the DexNav search feature, where you're attempting to search for certain mons with HAs and egg moves. It's adorable to see some of those tails pop up from the grass. xD Anyway, right now, I'm grinding for a bit before taking on Wattson. My current party as of right now...

253.gif

Erendil (Grovyle♂) - Level 30

277.gif

Swift (Swellow♂) - Level 27

300.gif

Primrose (Skitty♀) - Level 26

284.gif

Skitias (Masquerain♀) - Level 25

262.gif

Maxine (Mightyena♀) - Level 24

281.gif

Selene (Kirlia♀) - Level 23​

Now to catch up on other things...

Referrals:
Khybon
Welcome to the guild~

Does anyone's friend safari contain Audino?
I have access to an Audino safari. But as far as within this guild, I don't know who has an Audino safari, unfortunately. x.x

I know I already heard the news, but like daaaang... losing your Pokémon X must suck. :/ I'm sure some of us would be able to help get some of your stuff back~ o:
I haven't gone far with the game to know where the Luxury Balls are found, but I know I want to look for 'em, too. *w*

To everyone of TEF,
Awww... I know that feel all too well. Real life's been like that for me, too. But hey, it's understandable. Hopefully after you've settled your important priorities, we'll see you around again. ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

also boy i found it for you just look it up on serebii

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/luxuryball.shtml

its at verdanturf for shopping :p I think your raging of that lose of your x version and taking out on omega ruby poor game :c

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Username: Demonslayer492 (Demon)
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi preferably (Can do both if needed but PS lags so bad on my computer)
Join the guild date: November 23rd, 2014
will you be active?: Yes, I'll try my best more than I have before xD
Region you like: Eternia Region
Referrals:Fairy/Eevee, You should remember me ;) I follow you everywhere :p

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Referrals:
Khybon

Username: Demonslayer492 (Demon)
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Wifi preferably (Can do both if needed but PS lags so bad on my computer)
Join the guild date: November 23rd, 2014
will you be active?: Yes, I'll try my best more than I have before xD
Region you like: Eternia Region
Referrals:Fairy/Eevee, You should remember me ;) I follow you everywhere :p

both are welcome to the guild sorry for the first one bit tired from work today which i may be tired tommorow as well. Demonslayer how can i not forget your my Resident Evil buddy :3

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Welp, looked for my X again, no luck... Which means...

ATTENTION TEF! DIRCIO NEEDS ALL OF YOUR HA LUXURY BALL FEMALE POKEMON! IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON THAT IS FEMALE AND HAS A VIABLE HIDDEN ABILITY, GIMMEH!

ALSO I AM IN URGENT NEED OF AN HA FEMALE LUXURY BALL EEVEE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CAN GET ONE!

This has been a message from Dircio.

Also...

LUXURY BALL CRESSELIA IS MINE!

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Welp, looked for my X again, no luck... Which means...

ATTENTION TEF! DIRCIO NEEDS ALL OF YOUR HA LUXURY BALL FEMALE POKEMON! IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON THAT IS FEMALE AND HAS A VIABLE HIDDEN ABILITY, GIMMEH!

ALSO I AM IN URGENT NEED OF AN HA FEMALE LUXURY BALL EEVEE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CAN GET ONE!

This has been a message from Dircio.

Also...

LUXURY BALL CRESSELIA IS MINE!

Catching one now
Having the worst luck! Keep on seeing males, still going for it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.