• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Trying to get one in ORAS, it's pretty difficult... VM me if you do catch one! :)

Yeah no kidding, literally just ran into a shiny eevee, male unfortunately but Seriously a shiny before a female!

Strike that, 2 shiny males

Managed to get one btw people and traded it over (for those interested)

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Yeah no kidding, literally just ran into a shiny eevee, male unfortunately but Seriously a shiny before a female!

Strike that, 2 shiny males

That's one nice RNG you got there lol

Specific Pokemon I'm looking for are Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye, and Sharpedo. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

These Pokemon will be useful for my Flying/Dark E4. I realize I can catch some of these in ORAS, but I simply don't have the tools to do so... All my utility Pokemon such as Cute Charm Skill Swap Sylveon, Trace Taunt Gardevoir, and False Swipe Scizor are now gone...

PS: No Luxury Ball, no value... I felt like puking every time I took my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center...

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...

Specific Pokemon I'm looking for are Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye, and Sharpedo. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

These Pokemon will be useful for my Flying/Dark E4. I realize I can catch some of these in ORAS, but I simply don't have the tools to do so... All my utility Pokemon such as Cute Charm Skill Swap Sylveon, Trace Taunt Gardevoir, and False Swipe Scizor are now gone...

I wish I good rng, would have the eevee by now :(

I've got stock of female ha sableye in luxury ball already, can get a few of the others although none are in bold.....
I've also got a spare Xerneas if you want one? I've got 4 although none are in luxury balls, can catch you a luxury ball zygarde if you want one too, just let me know what nature you want.

Not looking for anything in return, just wanna help

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

PS: No Luxury Ball, no value... I felt like puking every time I took my Pokemon to the Pokemon Center...
I got ya covered for Luxury Ball Togepi via breeding. For some of the others, I may be able to catch them in the friend safari.
And I think I still have the Luxury Ball Magikarp you traded me as fodder when you purchased my Sandstorm Scatterbug, but I'll need to check if it has the HA or not.
I'll figure out when I can do this, since I'll be busy the next few weeks. (The college life, mang.)

Also guys, I just found out the mirage spot legendaries in ORAS are not shiny locked. So in this case, shiny Reshiram and Zekrom are finally possible.
(The one time I really wanted a shiny Reshiram... except I have AS, not OR. ;w; )

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
I got ya covered for Luxury Ball Togepi via breeding. For some of the others, I may be able to catch them in the friend safari.
And I think I still have the Luxury Ball Magikarp you traded me as fodder when you purchased my Sandstorm Scatterbug, but I'll need to check if it has the HA or not.
I'll figure out when I can do this, since I'll be busy the next few weeks. (The college life, mang.)

Also guys, I just found out the mirage spot legendaries in ORAS are not shiny locked. So in this case, shiny Reshiram and Zekrom are finally possible.
(The one time I really wanted a shiny Reshiram... except I have AS, not OR. ;w; )

Yeah I've always wanted a shiny reshiram!

I've got the sableye, mandibuzz and murkrow in luxury balls and with ha where needed so whenever you're ready to pick them up :)

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope all is well and sorry for the inactivity...my dog, Louie was diagnosed with bone cancer..
Aside from that, I've been well and caught a shiny Wurmple!
Anywayz, have a great afternoon, and I'll be in the xat in a few~

Helping member form

Username: Emiilava
Username help to: xDIRCIOx
what was it: I gave him a free 6IV shiny JPN Ditto for his breeding endeavors :)

EDIT: Welcome to all new members as well! I hope everyone enjoys their stay~

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Updating my list :)

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye, and Sharpedo. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

Adding Weavile and Talonflame to the list.

Updating CCAT as well...

ekkn3ap.png

ARE YOU READY TO DIVERGE INTO THE NEW META! LET'S GO!

With the increasing ORAS hype, The Eternian Forces will begin a CCAT in which we will create a team to be used in the current ORAS OU tier, which is bound to be the new OU tier soon. Although Smogon hasn't been focusing much on fixing up this tier, the rules are basically all the usual clauses and bans found in OU, with the addition of Move Tutor moves and new Mega Stones. No other Pokemon have been banned, however, because the evidence against it foreshadows a potential ban, we will NOT be using Salamencite. Pardon the inconvenience.

Here's our current team:
[imgsize=200]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/08/334Altaria-Mega.png[/imgsize]
Puff (Altaria) @ Altarite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Dragon Claw / Outrage / Roost / Substitute

462.png

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

461.png

Greninja (Weavile) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 26 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick

645-s.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Def / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Stone Edge
- U-Turn

479-w.png

Landy-Pandy (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 SpA
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-o-Wisp
- Pain Split

Nominations for round 6 end Tuesday at 10 PM Pacific. Have fun!

Note: Here's a list of Move Tutor moves in ORAS.

Last edited:

Eaglehawk

Banned
I don't have a specific Greninja set in mind, but Greninja would definitely help this team a lot (preferably as a replacement to Weavile). The combination of Greninja and Magnezone just shits on so many defensive threats in the tier right now. Of course, you must always run Gunk Shot on Greninja.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welp, looked for my X again, no luck... Which means...

ATTENTION TEF! DIRCIO NEEDS ALL OF YOUR HA LUXURY BALL FEMALE POKEMON! IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON THAT IS FEMALE AND HAS A VIABLE HIDDEN ABILITY, GIMMEH!

ALSO I AM IN URGENT NEED OF AN HA FEMALE LUXURY BALL EEVEE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU CAN GET ONE!

This has been a message from Dircio.

Also...

LUXURY BALL CRESSELIA IS MINE!

this makes me laugh for some reason dircio you know i own every eevee in every ball choice i do have eevees in luxury balls :p If your good i may trade you one :p but if silver beats me to it its cool. I was starting to breed them becuase I was trying do breed willie's espeon. also you know i told you were the luxury balls are located back in the thread. dircio just being a lazy butt

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
this makes me laugh for some reason dircio you know i own every eevee in every ball choice i do have eevees in luxury balls :p If your good i may trade you one :p but if silver beats me to it its cool. I was starting to breed them becuase I was trying do breed willie's espeon. also you know i told you were the luxury balls are located back in the thread. dircio just being a lazy butt

too late XP

Going to run some calcs and find a good set for Greninja. Physical Greninja go go go

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
I've been reading my superiors for quite a while... I've come to the conclusion how simple my mind is x.x..... FairyWitch-sama having Eevees on every single ball, EmiiLava-san and NothernAurora-san professional breeding and shinies (like every of my superiors), expert class competitive playing asmm orz...oh death...give ,e mercy already, making me look like a termite in front of my superiors... So much to learn...

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Wheeeeeee shiny houndoouuurrrrrrr!!!!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I can actually breed Eevees in Luxury Balls. xD Though I think NorthernAurora took care of that part. Breeding-wise, I'll just settle the Luxury Ball Togepi for him. (Assuming Serene Grace is fine with him because I don't have access to Super Luck. Also need to know gender and nature preference... may godspeed, if a perfect female is preferred. xD) Because while my shiny Zorua hunt is still slow, I don't want to keep disrupting it to the point where I won't return to it for awhile again, like with my Joltik. x.x

I've been reading my superiors for quite a while... I've come to the conclusion how simple my mind is x.x..... FairyWitch-sama having Eevees on every single ball, EmiiLava-san and NothernAurora-san professional breeding and shinies (like every of my superiors), expert class competitive playing asmm orz...oh death...give ,e mercy already, making me look like a termite in front of my superiors... So much to learn...
Learning is all part of the experience. Nothing to be ashamed about. :]

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
I can actually breed Eevees in Luxury Balls. xD Though I think NorthernAurora took care of that part. Breeding-wise, I'll just settle the Luxury Ball Togepi for him. (Assuming Serene Grace is fine with him because I don't have access to Super Luck. Also need to know gender and nature preference... may godspeed, if a perfect female is preferred. xD) Because while my shiny Zorua hunt is still slow, I don't want to keep disrupting it to the point where I won't return to it for awhile again, like with my Joltik. x.x

Learning is all part of the experience. Nothing to be ashamed about. :]

Lol, no, any ability is fine, just want to breed the Luxury Ball into it! :)

Can anyone spare me a Destiny Knot and Everstone?

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Wheeeeeee shiny houndoouuurrrrrrr!!!!

You got it???? Gratz!

An Dircio: Whats the ability on a HA Dratini? I might have a flawless shiny one :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
You got it???? Gratz!

An Dircio: Whats the ability on a HA Dratini? I might have a flawless shiny one :)

It's hidden ability is Marvel Scale.

Also:

Point Report
Username: Northern Aurora
Usern helped: xDIRCIOx
What was it: Destiny Knot, Everstone, Pawniard, Pupitar, Murkrow, Sableye, Vullaby, Eevee

x8 SP for her pls :)

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred... LUXURY BALLS PLEASE! :D

Also I might be able to catch Magikarp and Skarmory myself!

Caught Sock the Heart Scale Farming Shuppet and Banana Split the Horde Training Tropius :)

Last edited:

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City

Also:

Point Report
What was it: Destiny Knot, Everstone, Pawniard, Pupitar, Murkrow, Sableye, Vullaby, Eevee

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

Caught Sock the Heart Scale Farming Shuppet and looking for a Tropius for Horde Training :)

Jolly Flawless Marvel Scale, Wrap, Leer, Extreme Speed, Thunder Wave UT lv1

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...

Also:

Point Report

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred...

Caught Sock the Heart Scale Farming Shuppet and looking for a Tropius for Horde Training :)

Aww shucks! Thank you but was more than happy just to help :)

Just saw your post Maker......you're far too kind! You're very good at battling and I've learnt from you.

So I guess it's double shucks and I will be blushing in the corner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.