• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
looking for a larvesta friend safari, if any of you guys have one. i also have a ton of moon ball houndour if people want them.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Lol, no, any ability is fine, just want to breed the Luxury Ball into it! :)
Okay, in that case, whatever female I get first will be yours. *w* Will likely guarantee 4-5 IVs depending on the father I use. The mother is perfect (she took me ages to breed) and is one of the competitive Togekiss I use/raised. I'll let you know when I get that done, which will likely be later in the week because I'm trying to get a lot done this week before the Thanksgiving break. x.x

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
Hope everyone is well, and Maker you're just fine! It took me 8 years to find all my shinies I have to date. It takes time to learn just be patient. :)
Have a great day everyone~

Wheeeeeee shiny houndoouuurrrrrrr!!!!

Congratz!!!!! :D I love shiny houndoom! Great job!

EDIT: Got shiny Seedot from a horde on OR! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Named him Mahogany~

Last edited:

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Just saw your post Maker......you're far too kind! You're very good at battling and I've learnt from you.

So I guess it's double shucks and I will be blushing in the corner

A superior learning from a inferior? 0.0...hmm...logic...still too high for me xd... I think our battle was unfair ...since your team was more of an UU? Idk I felt that I lost anyways xd

scizor64

"sciz"
Hello folks,
I'm really enjoying playing my AS. It's refueled my love for the pokemon games. I know some people make not like it, but I am really suprised by how much fun this game is. Maybe its due to how much I loved the originals.

Anyway, as you can see I've updated my signature to show my current party members. I'm aiming for a rain-themed team. Any suggestions for the last two slots are welcome~

And finally, I hope you guys enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
Best post again to show activity, haven't really had much to say at the moment (I don't have ORAS and I haven't really done anything). Done some UU matches and my team is working pretty good, although I'll probably switch around some of my team to fit (maybe Starmie > Blastoise as a spinner, although I lose something to switch into Fire attacks bar Flygon).

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Loving the Battle Resort! Breeding with no need to fly around the region in search of the IV Judge is convenient, and the island allows you to do the coin trick! As soon as I breed everything, I'll gather BP for items and Move Tutors!

Adding stuff to list:

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling, Venipede, Larvesta. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred... LUXURY BALLS PLEASE! :D

Also looking for lefties and Light Clay.

Extending CCAT for tomorrow.

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
A superior learning from a inferior? 0.0...hmm...logic...still too high for me xd... I think our battle was unfair ...since your team was more of an UU? Idk I felt that I lost anyways xd

My dear I'm not your superior! I like incorporating my fav pokes into my teams and use pokes that have good synergy with them. I've got more to learn and btw we had 2 battles that day and you won one! So don't get down on yourself and just look into that little woopers eyes and smile :)

On a side note may become a gym leader today for a league, quite excited and fingers crossed!

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Loving the Battle Resort! Breeding with no need to fly around the region in search of the IV Judge is convenient, and the island allows you to do the coin trick! As soon as I breed everything, I'll gather BP for items and Move Tutors!

Adding stuff to list:

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling, Venipede, Larvesta. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred... LUXURY BALLS PLEASE! :D

Also looking for lefties and Light Clay.

Extending CCAT for tomorrow.

Coin trick? lol I have to ask cause Im not sure what that is. AND ITS NOT CONVIENT WHEN UR NOT THAT FAR IN THE GAME YET!

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
dang, another shiny houndour. WHOOOOOO!!!! edit: hp ice, BONUS!

Last edited:

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
My dear I'm not your superior! I like incorporating my fav pokes into my teams and use pokes that have good synergy with them. I've got more to learn and btw we had 2 battles that day and you won one! So don't get down on yourself and just look into that little woopers eyes and smile :)

On a side note may become a gym leader today for a league, quite excited and fingers crossed!

Ok roger that xd (you're still my superior though xp) cool ik u'll pass crossing the fingers

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.

omg I swear we have similar mindsets when it comes to team building with our favorite mons. xD
And best of luck in getting a gym leader position! :3

Speaking of leagues, so Dircio and I are currently looking for apprentices for our respective gyms in the Trinity League.
Dircio needs one for obvious reasons, due to his current situation. And I, on the other hand, need one because I can't provide openings within the next two weeks due to studying for finals.
So if anyone here is interested in becoming a Bug or Psychic apprentice, feel free to post the application in our league thread. :]

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*pokes head in* I'm alive. Haven't gotten ORAS yet, been having too much fun with Inquisition.

And has no one nominated yet for the CCAT? I would offer up one, but I got nothin'.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
omg I swear we have similar mindsets when it comes to team building with our favorite mons. xD
And best of luck in getting a gym leader position! :3

Speaking of leagues, so Dircio and I are currently looking for apprentices for our respective gyms in the Trinity League.
Dircio needs one for obvious reasons, due to his current situation. And I, on the other hand, need one because I can't provide openings within the next two weeks due to studying for finals.
So if anyone here is interested in becoming a Bug or Psychic apprentice, feel free to post the application in our league thread. :]

Ah thanks! Yeah I do my best to use my favs :)
May try the psychic apprentice actually, what are the rules for team? If it sounds good I will have a look and see what I can shift around and make a solid team :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ah thanks! Yeah I do my best to use my favs :)
May try the psychic apprentice actually, what are the rules for team? If it sounds good I will have a look and see what I can shift around and make a solid team :)
Basically in this case, if you want to apply for my Psychic apprenticeship, your team needs to consist of four or more psychic types, and the rest can be wildcards if desired.
All the info + the apprentice application should be listed here in this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League
And the FAQ is listed in this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League&p=17072951#post17072951
Seems like a lot to read, but I hope it helps clear some things. ^^;

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Basically in this case, if you want to apply for my Psychic apprenticeship, your team needs to consist of four or more psychic types, and the rest can be wildcards if desired.
All the info + the apprentice application should be listed here in this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League
And the FAQ is listed in this post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629099-The-Trinity-League&p=17072951#post17072951
Seems like a lot to read, but I hope it helps clear some things. ^^;

Right I believe I've got it!

I can do 4 psychics (I've got one left to ev train then level one up) and have a little think about the remainder two but as a whole I believe it would be viable! If I pm you with the team I've got in mind in a little bit could you have a looksie and critique it where needed, after all I would be representing!

Status
Not open for further replies.