• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnerv2

Believe in Yourself!
An update for the forum :V

I bought OR and I'm having trouble doing more than one route at a time. XV Too much to play, but I will find it eventually. I love the new Dex Nav!
Smash Wii U is wonderful. Sonic Boom is meh. Hyrule Warriors is too addicting and DLC is insane (good insane).

Still have my itch for battle on PS though.

Point Report
Your username: Burnerv2
Opponent: Willie
W/L/D: L
Score: 3 - 0

Opponent: Leaf
W/L/D: W
Score: 2- 0

Opponent: Wec
W/L/D: L
Score: 1- 0

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Bred a 6IV Eevee, found a Rattled Magikarp, breeding it rn

Really lacking Egg Moves, so if anyone has spare Pokemon from my list (no luxury ball required) I'd appreciate it!

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling, Venipede, Larvesta. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred... LUXURY BALL FEMALES OR EGG MOVE MALES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! :D

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Explain this to me as I'm an avid shiny breeder. I used to do the trick at Lumiose tower but if I can do it in ORAS that would br great.

Go to the Resort's Day Care and go right. Find this spot:

[Imgsize=600]http://i.imgur.com/OfEzzNUh.jpg[/imgsize]

Hold up, or use an object to keep your Circle Pad directly upwards, and you'll find yourself circling the Resort infinitely.

:)

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Demonslayer, I'm addicted to your espurr sig.......everytime I see your posts I start staring and end up laughing :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Everyone's sitting here trading and trying to beat ORAS and im just SRing for Shiny Zekrom :'D

i hate to burst your bubble my friend but you can't get shiny zerkrom its impossible to get as well if you come across one its hacked. Zerkrom is shiny locked

edit: I thought it was but did they change it I swore it was shiny locked? i looked at the shiny pokemon thing and now it not there am i seeing things.
http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Loving the Battle Resort! Breeding with no need to fly around the region in search of the IV Judge is convenient, and the island allows you to do the coin trick! As soon as I breed everything, I'll gather BP for items and Move Tutors!

Adding stuff to list:

Chansey, Mandibuzz, Togepi, Skarmory, Dratini, Pinsir, Pawniard, Larvitar, Murkrow, Magikarp, Sableye Sharpedo, Weavile, Fletchling, Venipede, Larvesta. I've bolded the ones who's HA's are preferred... LUXURY BALLS PLEASE! :D

Also looking for lefties and Light Clay.

Extending CCAT for tomorrow.

I may have spare luxury ball fletchling i think i breed one for myself if we catch each other dricio if you still don't have one. I also need someone to help me transfer like 12 items to my oras game I transferred all my stuff to oras will not be playing x and y for some time which will continue breeding on my alpha sapphire now.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Right I believe I've got it!

I can do 4 psychics (I've got one left to ev train then level one up) and have a little think about the remainder two but as a whole I believe it would be viable! If I pm you with the team I've got in mind in a little bit could you have a looksie and critique it where needed, after all I would be representing!
Sure thing! Just send me a PM on that, and make sure to post your apprentice application on the thread whenever you feel ready. :]

i hate to burst your bubble my friend but you can't get shiny zerkrom its impossible to get as well if you come across one its hacked. Zerkrom is shiny locked

edit: I thought it was but did they change it I swore it was shiny locked? i looked at the shiny pokemon thing and now it not there am i seeing things.
http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml
Fairy, I just pointed it out not too long ago. Reshiram and Zekrom are no longer shiny locked in this generation.
I couldn't believe my eyes at first, but it's true. And to confirm for myself, whenever I reach that point, I will attempt to soft-reset for a shiny Zekrom. >w<;
(Even though I want shiny Reshiram a lot more... though considering my boyfriend has OR, I'm gonna ask him if he plans to soft-reset for it.)
There aren't many videos out, but here's a video to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPS9WfK_b4g

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sure thing! Just send me a PM on that, and make sure to post your apprentice application on the thread whenever you feel ready. :]

Fairy, I just pointed it out not too long ago. Reshiram and Zekrom are no longer shiny locked in this generation.
I couldn't believe my eyes at first, but it's true. And to confirm for myself, whenever I reach that point, I will attempt to soft-reset for a shiny Zekrom. >w<;
(Even though I want shiny Reshiram a lot more... though considering my boyfriend has OR, I'm gonna ask him if he plans to soft-reset for it.)
There aren't many videos out, but here's a video to prove it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPS9WfK_b4g

i was about to ask about that which I didn't know of the new generation unlocked them shiny which funny thing though, problem is i wish rnging was back again XD I rather soft reset for a non shiny anyway since the ivs will not turn out well anyway as well as im cool with my flawless reshi and zerkrom :p

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
6IV Eevee + 2 6IV Magikarp, both abilities! I think I'm gonna train these guys so I have some comp stuff to use :)

Which means, does anyone have pokerus? :)

Skullbash

Pirate King
Active post. I got my first shiny in ORAS :) 5iv HA Vulpix

Is anyone able to breed a Calm 5IV(-ATK) Duskull w/ levitate?

Last edited:

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Fellow guild members who own oras!

I'm in need of help :)

As I maybe doing some competitive battling rather soon, and too soon for me to viable on oras as it only comes out tomorrow, I'm in need of my gardevoir to be taught hyper voice. If anyone has reached that far and have spare BP to purchase this move and (more importantly) are willing then I would be forever grateful, to show my appreciation I can breed you a pokemon you want or offer ones I have in stock.

Thanks people :)

Thanks Dircio, beyond appreciated :)

Last edited:

Ajduk

I'll be going to Italy next week to get my copy of the game.
Financially, the trip alone is not worth it, but here is a little story why:

So, I've called the biggest semi game shop(we really don't have many of those) and
asked about ORAS since X and Y came out on time. The response that I've got was
the following ''We won't be getting it because we believe that the game would
sell poorly so we don't want to risk it.''
X and Y was completely sold out in the first two hours of the release. Pokemon is the
name that sells 3ds, no matter what mario fans might say(lol), and they believe that
it would sell poorly.
So I went to their website to check which games do they believe would sell.

Here are just a few things:

-GREEN LANTERN FOR 3DS
-ANGRY BIRDS: STAR WARS 3DS
-BATTLESHIP 3DS
-COMBAT OF GIANTS: DINOSAURS 3D 3DS
-DRIVER RENEGADE 3DS
-FUNKY BARN 3D 3DS
-FROGGER 3DS
-PILOTWINGS RESORT 3DS

and may others.

Please, I might be missing something, in which reality is it more profitable to choose funky barn, green lantern, and PILOTWINGS RESORT over Pokemon, believing
that those games will sell better?

tleon

So, I've called the biggest semi game shop(we really don't have many of those) and
X and Y was completely sold out in the first two hours of the release. Pokemon is the
name that sells 3ds, no matter what mario fans might say(lol), and they believe that
it would sell poorly.

-GREEN LANTERN FOR 3DS
-BATTLESHIP 3DS
-DRIVER RENEGADE 3DS
-FUNKY BARN 3D 3DS
-FROGGER 3DS
-PILOTWINGS RESORT 3DS

and may others.

Please, I might be missing something, in which reality is it more profitable to choose funky barn, green lantern, and PILOTWINGS RESORT over Pokemon, believing

And this is exactly why I hate dealing with most gaming stores they have no rational logic lots of the time, on a side note is it just me or did ORAS power creep the meta way to much

Last edited:

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well, and Happy Ho-oh(get it..it's like a turkey right?) Day!
No new shinies, but I'm going to hunt down the shiny legends once I get living national dex data for SC on Friday or this weekend from a friend.
Have a happy holiday!

dang, another shiny houndour. WHOOOOOO!!!! edit: hp ice, BONUS!

Congratz on shiny Houndour #2! :D

Active post. I got my first shiny in ORAS :) 5iv HA Vulpix

Is anyone able to breed a Calm 5IV(-ATK) Duskull w/ levitate?

Congratz on your first ORAS shiny! :D

Gray™

it would sell poorly.

-GREEN LANTERN FOR 3DS
-BATTLESHIP 3DS
-DRIVER RENEGADE 3DS
-FUNKY BARN 3D 3DS
-FROGGER 3DS
-PILOTWINGS RESORT 3DS

and may others.

umm....but...couldnt you just order it online?
EDIT: Also 100th page ya'll praise helix!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Happy Thanksgiving TEF :3 I will be on and off today since this glorious holiday eating turkey yay! lol anyway i may have a duskull skullbash lying around i wouldn't mind breeding one for you when i get a chance of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.