• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
But you can't fly to your secret base. Mine is at route 127 (south of Mossdeep) which means I need Surf to get to it, makes it hard to get a full team to grind against blissey :(

I know. That would be amazing, but alas. At least mine is near a Fly-point (chew)

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
:/...I hate my impatience and hastiness...been playing OR for a time, through with it now for pokedex , mirages spots....SRing really not my thing x.x...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
That was probably Fairy testing a team under a new alt tho

if it was me i wouldn't be using half of what is on that team ._. I think you got it all wrong my friend...

M.Oreo

all hax or no hax.
Your username: wecondo12
Opponent: golden leafeon
W/L/D: W
Score:[/B] 100-130

Your username: wecondo12
Opponent: khybon
W/L/D: W
Score:[/B] 130-160

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Very good news the troll has been caught thanks to me and 2 very good friends on ps, they will no longer be harassing you guys no more.

Fairy, everyone thank you for trusting me it means a lot :)

Skarm™

Light It Up
Very good news the troll has been caught thanks to me and 2 very good friends on ps, they will no longer be harassing you guys no more.

Congrats, I'd heard that they were quite the nuisance to you. Hopefully this will lift quite the burden off of your shoulders. Although if you can, I'd like some more details on the matter.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I will say this about time that guy got caught it because he was a total nuisance nothing better to do then troll us, our members and most importantly you which made it worse. I think this is very good news indeed now we all can move on with peace and quiet on thing i can't tolerate is trolls, and rude people.

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Finally beat the game, and the Delta Episode. Now I'm gonna work on IV breeding and preparing Maison Pokemon. I have a new system and thus a new FC. It's 1049-0837-6141. DS name is Moose, AS ign is Hawke (yes, I did name my character after the protagonist of DA2, fite me).

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
NOOOOOOOOO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! :(

rip mega grass

I loved our conversations and I'll never forget about this person...

:(

Electrolled

I hate to keep posting stuff about sets, buuuuttt I found a Modest Diancie with 29/11/31/31/31/31 IVs. Is it worth it or not, cause I know Diancie wants to be mixed.
If it's not, will putting a Synchronize pokemon in the front of my party change the chances of me finding a good natured Diancie?

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
I hate to keep posting stuff about sets, buuuuttt I found a Modest Diancie with 29/11/31/31/31/31 IVs. Is it worth it or not, cause I know Diancie wants to be mixed.
If it's not, will putting a Synchronize pokemon in the front of my party change the chances of me finding a good natured Diancie?

I'm not sure if synchronize effects for gift pokemon. As in the modest nature it could work with moonblast, Earth power but I've found that diamond storm is far too good not to lose but it ultimately depends on what you want to use her for

Ace_Of_Shadows

Edgy edgelord name
What's happening everybody? Haven't been around in ages, my apologies. So busy at the moment with school tests and whatnot, but I'm glad to say I'm hoping I'll be around for longer this time. I'm coming back with a bang so to speak, by building a new ORAS OU team, something I can ladder with and complete tournaments/wars with. So technically I need 2 teams... anyway my options for teambuilding are Mega Beedrill, Mega Slowbro and Mega Metagross. They seem like interesting choices anyway.

Electrolled

I'm coming back with a bang

I have a better idea!

Landy Pandy (Glalie) @ Glalite
Jolly Nature
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
- Icy Wind
- Ice Shard/Return
- Explosion
- Protect

I'm talking Doubles, cause it's the best! Icy Wind isn't there to actually hurt your opponent, unless you want to give Landy Pandy here a Hasty/Naive Nature, which is...eh. Lower their speed to the max and will destroy sweeping potential.
Ice Shard is for speed, Return is for Power. It has a lot of power.
Explosion is so your post has a deeper meaning, and it can probably kill most Charmeleon, bar Focus Sash Charmeleon.
Protect will also destroy most Charmeleon, if you can get it not to fail ~60 times in a row :)
Glalie would love Pokemon who can take an Explosion so they can get a Fake out or Feint off to stop an opponent's protect, cause that's smooth. Pokemon that benefit from Pokemon that have fainted also like Glalie, because Glalie faints Pokemon. A lot of them.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
What's happening everybody? Haven't been around in ages, my apologies. So busy at the moment with school tests and whatnot, but I'm glad to say I'm hoping I'll be around for longer this time. I'm coming back with a bang so to speak, by building a new ORAS OU team, something I can ladder with and complete tournaments/wars with. So technically I need 2 teams... anyway my options for teambuilding are Mega Beedrill, Mega Slowbro and Mega Metagross. They seem like interesting choices anyway.

Mega Metagross is extremely good right now, same with the Bee. I haven't used Slowbro yet, but apparently hes pretty good too. If you're running Mega Meta, or really any tanky mega. I'd run something like HW Latias along with it. When it gets low, HW it and you have your OP mon back once again at full health causing some problems for your opponent if they let their counter get low.

You guys should check out the PS League Skarm just started on here that I happen to be a gym leader in. :$ Just for fun.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-vgc2014-314340

VGC Luck is unbelievable. Deleting my vgc teams, not going near this teir again.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Mega Metagross is extremely good right now, same with the Bee. I haven't used Slowbro yet, but apparently hes pretty good too. If you're running Mega Meta, or really any tanky mega. I'd run something like HW Latias along with it. When it gets low, HW it and you have your OP mon back once again at full health causing some problems for your opponent if they let their counter get low.

You guys should check out the PS League Skarm just started on here that I happen to be a gym leader in. :$ Just for fun.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-vgc2014-314340

VGC Luck is unbelievable. Deleting my vgc teams, not going near this teir again.

I sat here for hours, trying to build a good VGC team, only so Saph could crit the whole meta...

rip

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Okay, since I managed to lose the SD card that has my Y (this is what I get for going digital), and the Friend Safari is gone, I need a bit of a hand. Anyone who can help will get points for helping another member. I need a 6IV Ditto (Willie said he could clone one, but until it's done, anyone can hand one in), the Power Items, a PokeRus Pokemon, and if possible, a Pokemon with Mold Breaker and Surf/EQ (I'm a lazy git and I like being organized, so clean, knock-an-entire-hoard-out-in-one-blow attacks/Pokemon are appreciated). I might try to find time to personally reward you, but I make no promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.