• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Okay, since I managed to lose the SD card that has my Y (this is what I get for going digital), and the Friend Safari is gone, I need a bit of a hand. Anyone who can help will get points for helping another member. I need a 6IV Ditto (Willie said he could clone one, but until it's done, anyone can hand one in), the Power Items, a PokeRus Pokemon, and if possible, a Pokemon with Mold Breaker and Surf/EQ (I'm a lazy git and I like being organized, so clean, knock-an-entire-hoard-out-in-one-blow attacks/Pokemon are appreciated). I might try to find time to personally reward you, but I make no promises.

Emii can get you a Ditto ezpz, I could probably lend you some power items but that means I gotta grind the Maison even more...

I could get you a Tropius with Pokerus. Tropius learns Fly, Sweet Scent, Earthquake, and Razor Leaf. You could also catch it yourself but lol, who am I kidding.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Wonderful, I could make good use of that. I need to go to bed soon though, so let's take care of it tomorrow.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well!

This morning I got my first SR shiny of OR! :D
Meet Vivi!

IMG_20141208_103610_zps2909c48f.jpg

OMG! xD I'm still in shock! Jolly sych worked, need to check IVs, and I've done so much Pokémon amie with it lol! Next I need to check IVs and EV train her~

Have a great day everyone!

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Ok ik i'm still got to learn alot.. but...did he Will-O-Wisp Megancie KNOWING about MaBo? Ok DraClaw just slapped me...

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
After talking to my internet provider I am now back. So what did I miss ive been gone like what almost a month.

I have to say oras was pretty good. Already beat the game and transferred my team from y over. So I want a ton of battles people. Oh I am on showdown a lot more now so hit me up their(there,idk anymore)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay, since I managed to lose the SD card that has my Y (this is what I get for going digital), and the Friend Safari is gone, I need a bit of a hand. Anyone who can help will get points for helping another member. I need a 6IV Ditto (Willie said he could clone one, but until it's done, anyone can hand one in), the Power Items, a PokeRus Pokemon, and if possible, a Pokemon with Mold Breaker and Surf/EQ (I'm a lazy git and I like being organized, so clean, knock-an-entire-hoard-out-in-one-blow attacks/Pokemon are appreciated). I might try to find time to personally reward you, but I make no promises.

moose if you need help with anything im here to lend a hand as well as supply with pokemon i alot of ha pokemon from my friend safaris in x and y as well as i have been pokenav chaing with cool balls and etc. I don't know if i have any spare power items to breed with but I can help with the friend safari part.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Im not dead just sick.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hey does anyone want my daiancie.mine is the event One and is a lonely nature unfortunately. It also has 3its in HP,attack and special attack.im never going to use it so just VM me if interested.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The Enternian Forces Secret Santa Trade

Christmas is around the corner and what is more great by giving christmas gifts which the best part it be a secret!

Rules of the Secret Santa Trade

1.) you must breed a kalos/oras born pokemon that represents you and that you love ( no rngs, or anything 5th gen and below, and legendaries)
2.) you also must have at least 4 ivs or more at 31 as well as a good nature for someone to help someone breed with it or use it.
3.)you may add egg moves and oras tutors on it if you like but it has to be legal moves no hacks/power sav which you should know better in the first place but just putting this in just in case.
4.) Once the Breed is finish you must trade it to me so i can keep in a special box until christmas eve which Ill distribute randomly to people. (I will mark who gave me what so I know not to give you back your trade back by accident XD)
5.) you may add hold items if you like as well
6.) you got till christmas eve to give me your gift to trade to people the people that entered with the trade will get a random trade back so if you like a gift please give a gift to get a gift back ;) unless a person requests to give that specific pokemon to someone special Ill keep a note. I will supply extra random breed from me if a person is left out that did give a gift and didn't get one back I don't want people go presentless on christmas now ;) (if the odds are uneven)​

Last edited:

scizor64

"sciz"
Hey folks,
Two updates from me:

1. Count me in for Secret Santa.
2. If anyone could help me transfer one of my Pokerus infected Pokemon to my Alpha Sapphire Version from my Y Version that'd be great.

Aside from that, hope you guys are having fun!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well and having a great day~

Helping member form

Username: Emiilava
Username help to: MooseSmuggler
what was it: Gave him a free Destiny Knot/Shiny 6IV Adamant JPN Ditto~

Helping member form

Username help to: Wecondo12
what was it: A female luxury ball Deerling Autumn form from B2. :)

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
So we are likely going to have a war with SE. Now right now I don't even have a team so if you like to be in the war let me know. This war will be on pokemonshowdown

Electrolled

Hi everyone!
I hope everyone is well and having a great day~

Helping member form

Username help to: MooseSmuggler
what was it: Gave him a free Destiny Knot/Shiny 6IV Adamant JPN Ditto~

Helping member form

Username help to: Wecondo12
what was it: A female luxury ball Deerling Autumn form from B2. :)

My next soft reset is gonna be Virizion! I'm not going for a shiny, but it looks so cool :/
Remember when it was OU? I made a team with it once, unfortunately with Talonflame, it's gonna be tough for it to ever make a comeback. Also, the Fairy type didn't help it, especially those pesky physical faries. Anyways, I'd also like one of those fancy Dittos, complete with Destiny Knot. Think you could hold one for me until we both find each other on the xat?

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
In case I need to, confirming Emii's help. Emii, you're a lifesaver, I already got the 5IV Swablu I needed <3

Now all I need are the power items. Or at least the ones for HP/Def/SpAtk. Those are the ones I need most urgently. And I need Pokerus, since my SD card is still awol.

Status
Not open for further replies.