• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
In case I need to, confirming Emii's help. Emii, you're a lifesaver, I already got the 5IV Swablu I needed <3

Now all I need are the power items. Or at least the ones for HP/Def/SpAtk. Those are the ones I need most urgently. And I need Pokerus, since my SD card is still awol.

Moose I don't currently have the items you're looking for but if you need anything else then I will try my best to help!

FairyWitch, count me in for the secret Santa! I'm also ready to give my present so let me know whenever you're ready to collect :)

Usatoday

Eternal God
So we are likely going to have a war with SE. Now right now I don't even have a team so if you like to be in the war let me know. This war will be on pokemonshowdown

Count me in

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Only the wAR team can participate right? I haven't been on in a while so I dont remember. If not then id like to join in that war. Its been wayyyy to long since ive had a good 6v6 battle.

Oh my event diancie is still up for trade. Its a lonely nature one with 3 31 its in HP, attack and special attack.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Right now I have 5 people including posts above for the war with SE make sure you have ps as there will be no wifi battles. Right now I am just waiting for SE to finish their war to announce the line ups

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Username: RefreezePR
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: Pokemon Showdown
Join the guild date: 12/10/14
will you be active?: Yes!
Region you like: I'd like to join the Florem Region!
Referrals: None

Yeah I decided to return after a year long break if you'll have me! Though technically speaking I was never in this guild, I was in TEG though.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
The Enternian Forces Secret Santa Trade

Christmas is around the corner and what is more great by giving christmas gifts which the best part it be a secret!

Rules of the Secret Santa Trade

1.) you must breed a kalos/oras born pokemon that represents you and that you love ( no rngs, or anything 5th gen and below, and legendaries)
2.) you also must have at least 4 ivs or more at 31 as well as a good nature for someone to help someone breed with it or use it.
3.)you may add egg moves and oras tutors on it if you like but it has to be legal moves no hacks/power sav which you should know better in the first place but just putting this in just in case.
4.) Once the Breed is finish you must trade it to me so i can keep in a special box until christmas eve which Ill distribute randomly to people. (I will mark who gave me what so I know not to give you back your trade back by accident XD)
5.) you may add hold items if you like as well
6.) you got till christmas eve to give me your gift to trade to people the people that entered with the trade will get a random trade back so if you like a gift please give a gift to get a gift back ;) unless a person requests to give that specific pokemon to someone special Ill keep a note. I will supply extra random breed from me if a person is left out that did give a gift and didn't get one back I don't want people go presentless on christmas now ;) (if the odds are uneven)​

Ill try :) I just dont have the IV checker yet :/

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

Yeah I decided to return after a year long break if you'll have me! Though technically speaking I was never in this guild, I was in TEG though.

It's about damn time. Good to have you here bud!

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
It's about damn time. Good to have you here bud!

Yeah its good to be back! I hope to be of use to everyone. I'll also be picking up Alpha Sapphire sometime soon so I can join in on all of the hoenn action! For now though I've started back up some breeding stuff. For now Noibat, Squirtle, and Larvesta are the only ones that are done. I'm also planning on finishing up Chimchar, Bulbasaur, Larvitar, and Froakie over break so feel free to ask for whatever you guys feel like.

I don't think I'll be going back into competitive but who knows, every time I've said that I've almost immediately gone back to playing OU. I might also start back up the Freezer Badge challenge if I feel like it, though I'll explain what exactly it is at a later date.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So we are likely going to have a war with SE. Now right now I don't even have a team so if you like to be in the war let me know. This war will be on pokemonshowdown

i got a message from ger i just logged on about a war i told him to talk to you and i found this post lol

yay refreeze welcome back to the fourms my friend and glad to see you back :3

also everyone that wants in in the secret santa for wifi just make sure to trade me your present before christmas eve

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Username: The Justinian
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: 4639-9892-2860
Join the guild date: 12/11/14
will you be active?: Yes
Region you like: Florem
Referrals:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username: The Justinian
PokemonShowdown/Wifi/Both: 4639-9892-2860
Join the guild date: 12/11/14
will you be active?: Yes
Region you like: Florem
Referrals:

hey there justinian your from the xat lol welcome to the guild ^_^

also ill be getting to the spread as soon as I can guys seems alot of other things outside life are getting in the way atm all new members hang in there you will be added to the opening as soon as I can.

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
War thread will be getting posted soon. As for the war it self don't take it serious you guys are playing for fun and remember hax happens don't get angry over it. good luck :)

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
War thread will be getting posted soon. As for the war it self don't take it serious you guys are playing for fun and remember hax happens don't get angry over it. good luck :)

Saw the lineup on my newsfeed. No complaints, but can I see gray, eaglehawk, and rair as subs? :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

sounds good and i do agree hax does happen alot so don't get angry over it as well as everyone if you have any trouble with the opposing guild please contact either me or rair about it so we can resolve the issue don't want to end up what happened last time we had a war with SE. I want a nice clean war now please and thanks ;)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
'Sup, guildies~ I AM BACK AND ON WINTER BREAK!
Probably time I need to start catching up on things, but otherwise, hope everyone's been well. :]
I should be getting back into my Pokémon activities sometime soon.
First thing I'm gonna do, however, is to finish my shiny Zorua hunt. Been putting that off for too long. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.