• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Kay **** oras. Dexnav is the sh*ttiest thing since - well, everything. Looking for a few mons still

Female Huge Power Luxury Ball Diggersby

Female NO HA Luxury Ball Shuckle

Female Overcoat Luxury Ball Shelgon

Female Marvel Scale Luxury Ball Dratini

the dex nav is not **** dircio lol you just have to have a good ability to know how to chain like in dpp to get the hidden abilities in oras it takes some time and patience but anyway don't worry if you need any of those and i get in luxury ball I will help you out there. I think i have a friend safari with Dragonairs in my y version i can probably catch a luxury ball for you.

edit: also i have been very sick lately i thought i was getting better and then I got worse again so i may be ill for a bit longer I hope to go back to work on Saturday.I am gunna sr for shiny lugia hopefully i get it which will make my day since im sick.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
the dex nav is not **** dircio lol you just have to have a good ability to know how to chain like in dpp to get the hidden abilities in oras it takes some time and patience but anyway don't worry if you need any of those and i get in luxury ball I will help you out there. I think i have a friend safari with Dragonairs in my y version i can probably catch a luxury ball for you.

edit: also i have been very sick lately i thought i was getting better and then I got worse again so i may be ill for a bit longer I hope to go back to work on Saturday.I am gunna sr for shiny lugia hopefully i get it which will make my day since im sick.

Try catching a ****ing bagon with its ha, only ****ing place to find it is in a ****ing cave smaller than my bathroom and 7/10 space is ****ing water

Don't worry about me though, go to sleep :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Try catching a ****ing bagon with its ha, only ****ing place to find it is in a ****ing cave smaller than my bathroom and 7/10 space is ****ing water

lol i been working on sableye for awhile I know how it is but just takes some patience XD I am in a cave that you can't go up and down without loosing the pokemon bye going up a ladder XD

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
After this war with SE I will actually try get us another. I will also swap around the war team and let those who missed this war play the next one.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
After this war with SE I will actually try get us another. I will also swap around the war team and let those who missed this war play the next one.

Oh that would be good. Silly question, are all the wars performed on showdown or online? I only ask as I don't actually use these servers and only use wi fi, if there's a wifi war then I would love too fight :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh that would be good. Silly question, are all the wars performed on showdown or online? I only ask as I don't actually use these servers and only use wi fi, if there's a wifi war then I would love too fight :)

If the guild agrees to wifi then it will be wifi most of the time it is on pokemonshowdown though hope that helps...

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

Depends on what guild we are against. Some guilds I know have members who will wifi war but they are not ready yet, but most guilds use ps. there will be a wifi war later in 2015 I can promise that.

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
Depends on what guild we are against. Some guilds I know have members who will wifi war but they are not ready yet, but most guilds use ps. there will be a wifi war later in 2015 I can promise that.

Awesome, will definitely take part in that one :) thanks dear!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright updating making sure this is sealed we should have the artwork and open up our league after christmas

tef league
Gym Leaders:

Psychic-willie-swoobat both-lucian
Fairy-Fairywitch-mega garde for both-valerie-Radiant Badge
Ghost-Rairyan- dusknoir-Team Rocket-Mystic Badge
Grass-Razor Leafeon-Mega sceptile(shiny if possible)-drayden-Forest Dragon Badge
Bug-Khybon-Butterfree-Burgh-mega heracross badge-exo badge
Water-SkullBash-trainer red-lapras-Abyss badge
flying-silverlanayru-Winona-Altaria-Togekiss badge-Mistral Badge
Rock- TheEmeraldKnight-tyson and tyranitar-mythril badge
Steel-Saph

E4 members:

Diricio-elite four member dark/flying-shadow traid-mega pinsir-mega absol badge
Electrolled-ghost/fairy elite four member-gengar and Norman-gengar badge-phantom badge
Gray-Dragon/Water elite four member-Shifty and Sidney-Ruin Badge-seedot
Cosmic Fury-Psychic/Bug-victini and-badge?

also im gunna give a twist for the badges instead of pokemon im gunna do something else it be a suprise :p

also dircio will be leading it naoto agreed to give it to you good luck dircio on our league it will be a wifi league only

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
alright updating making sure this is sealed we should have the artwork and open up our league after christmas

tef league
Gym Leaders:

Grass-Razor Leafeon-Mega sceptile(shiny if possible)-drayden-Forest Dragon Badge
Steel-Saph

E4 members:

Electrolled-ghost/fairy elite four member-gengar and Norman-gengar badge-phantom badge

also im gunna give a twist for the badges instead of pokemon im gunna do something else it be a suprise :p

also dircio will be leading it naoto agreed to give it to you good luck dircio on our league it will be a wifi league only

yaaaaaay

have you made the userbars yet?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yaaaaaay

have you made the userbars yet?
most userbars are done there are a few that I have to make I just wanted to make sure first if everything was correct before i finish up as well as gain any more leaders for back up if someone is inactive for the 8 badges. I need to make the badges though but i have some ideas so just wait and see what i cook up ;)

rather you ran it so I can keep relaxing.

200.gif

until the league is out then i have to battle :/

lmao you make it sound like its hard work :p but yeah

Gray™

tef league
Gym Leaders:

Steel-Saph

E4 members:

wait what?
im fairly sure i wanted drake dagonair

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
most userbars are done there are a few that I have to make I just wanted to make sure first if everything was correct before i finish up as well as gain any more leaders for back up if someone is inactive for the 8 badges. I need to make the badges though but i have some ideas so just wait and see what i cook up ;)

Was wondering if you could use my based custom sprite for mine.
JwEeXN5.png

Also the name of my badge is the Stealthwing Badge since I didn't see it there

On another note, Northern Aurora is interested in the Ice Leader position, which reminds me, we should have a leader for each type...

Last edited:

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince

It is hard work got to update everyday while accepting challenges doing battles, making new teams and also challenging the league yourself

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Was wondering if you could use my based custom sprite for mine.

Also the name of my badge is the Stealthwing Badge since I didn't see it there

On another note, Northern Aurora is interested in the Ice Leader position, which reminds me, we should have a leader for each type...

I will add your badge name in and if you want a custom sprite message me which naoto already had me use one for him so sure as long as its not anything bigger then a normal trainer sprite or pokemon 3d model it will work. Also yeah i know about Aurora, I got a message from Aurora about it which I will be having slots for all the types. I may let us open to the public later on if we can't fill all the slots from our guild.

It is hard work got to update
everyday while accepting challenges doing battles, making new teams and also challenging the league yourself

Im just messing with you naoto don't worry its fine i understand ;)

wait what?
im fairly sure i wanted drake dagonair

I may of forgot to add that gray which i forgot to change naoto to ghost at the time i can fix that :3 this is why i posted to make sure everything was correct before i make the stuff more in depth

Last edited:

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Hey guys!
Tomorrow's the last day of school for some, others had it last week, but either way, it's a time to celebrate! So, tomorrow night, we will have Pokemon Heroes on the xat for us all to watch as a family at 8:00 pm GMT-5.
Come for the crowd, the movie, or just something to do while you try extremely hard to get that elusive shiny legendary. not me It'll just be a fun celebration to kick off the holiday season. Be there or be square.

Pop-corn purchased separately.
Credit to Leafeon for finding a working link.

Last edited:

Maker (Miguel)

-CS- 2nd Leader
Went to work, took my 3DS, arrived at work, green LED blinks, checks the "news":
1 passerby, new mirage islands, blah blah blah, closed my 3DS, put it in the locker, closed it, ready to work...
JESUS CHRIST! HOLY CRAP!, went to my locker, opened it, checked the PokeCenter, EON TICKET!

...From ALL the places ... had to be at work :/....Jesus....wtf?...

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Kay **** oras. Dexnav is the sh*ttiest thing since - well, everything. Looking for a few mons still

Female Huge Power Luxury Ball Diggersby

Female NO HA Luxury Ball Shuckle

Female Overcoat Luxury Ball Shelgon

Female Marvel Scale Luxury Ball Dratini

Why buy a salt shaker when you can just use Dirc, eh?

Hey guys!
Tomorrow's the last day of school for some, others had it last week, but either way, it's a time to celebrate! So, tomorrow night, we will have Pokemon Heroes on the xat for us all to watch as a family at 8:00 pm GMT-5.
Come for the crowd, the movie, or just something to do while you try extremely hard to get that elusive shiny legendary. not me It'll just be a fun celebration to kick off the holiday season. Be there or be square.

Pop-corn purchased separately.
Credit to Leafeon for finding a working link.

I'll probably be playing Inquisition, Smash, or AC. Or watching my partner play Inquisition. Which, no offense, is more fun than watching a Pokemon movie I've already seen. Y'all have fun with that though ^_^

EDIT: GUUUUUUUYS, the Unova starters are being released with their HA's. Check the main page...Contrary Serperior is about to be legal *puts on hard helmet* *ducks for cover from boosted Leaf Storms*

Last edited:

tleon

Why buy a salt shaker when you can just use Dirc, eh?

I'll probably be playing Inquisition, Smash, or AC. Or watching my partner play Inquisition. Which, no offense, is more fun than watching a Pokemon movie I've already seen. Y'all have fun with that though ^_^

EDIT: GUUUUUUUYS, the Unova starters are being released with their HA's. Check the main page...Contrary Serperior is about to be legal *puts on hard helmet* *ducks for cover from boosted Leaf Storms*

If only talonflame and pinsir and beedrill weren't things

Status
Not open for further replies.