• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Eternian Forces Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
If only talonflame and pinsir and beedrill weren't things

Thank Andraste for those three xD Still, it'll probably see at least SOME more use now. Can't see it being OU material, but it won't rot in NU, I don't think. Only time will tell.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Hey guys!
Tomorrow's the last day of school for some, others had it last week, but either way, it's a time to celebrate! So, tomorrow night, we will have Pokemon Heroes on the xat for us all to watch as a family at 8:00 pm GMT-5.
Come for the crowd, the movie, or just something to do while you try extremely hard to get that elusive shiny legendary. not me It'll just be a fun celebration to kick off the holiday season. Be there or be square.

Pop-corn purchased separately.
Credit to Leafeon for finding a working link.

TSS TSS TSS TSS TSS TSS TSS

Will be there probably

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
alright updating making sure this is sealed we should have the artwork and open up our league after christmas

tef league
Gym Leaders:

Psychic-willie-swoobat both-lucian
Fairy-Fairywitch-mega garde for both-valerie-Radiant Badge
Ghost-Rairyan- dusknoir-Team Rocket-Mystic Badge
Grass-Razor Leafeon-Mega sceptile(shiny if possible)-drayden-Forest Dragon Badge
Bug-Khybon-Butterfree-Burgh-mega heracross badge-exo badge
Water-SkullBash-trainer red-lapras-Abyss badge
flying-silverlanayru-Winona-Altaria-Togekiss badge-Mistral Badge
Rock- TheEmeraldKnight-tyson and tyranitar-mythril badge
Steel-Saph

E4 members:

Diricio-elite four member dark/flying-shadow traid-mega pinsir-mega absol badge
Electrolled-ghost/fairy elite four member-gengar and Norman-gengar badge-phantom badge
Gray-Dragon/Water elite four member-Shifty and Sidney-Ruin Badge-seedot
Cosmic Fury-Psychic/Bug-victini and-badge?

also im gunna give a twist for the badges instead of pokemon im gunna do something else it be a suprise :p

also dircio will be leading it naoto agreed to give it to you good luck dircio on our league it will be a wifi league only
Whelp, this is a sign that I need to step up my progress in AS so that I can transition. xD Thankfully, I already have at least one flying team ready~ I just need to start making a few back up teams.
Plus, I will eventually use a Winona-themed team, just because. *w* (My team is just missing Pelipper. *cough* Still waiting on that Wingull prize from the 3DS Smash tourney, Khy. lol)

Hey guys!
Tomorrow's the last day of school for some, others had it last week, but either way, it's a time to celebrate! So, tomorrow night, we will have Pokemon Heroes on the xat for us all to watch as a family at 8:00 pm GMT-5.
Come for the crowd, the movie, or just something to do while you try extremely hard to get that elusive shiny legendary. not me It'll just be a fun celebration to kick off the holiday season. Be there or be square.

Pop-corn purchased separately.
Credit to Leafeon for finding a working link.
This movie. <3 Though I'm likely gonna be in the chat to hang out, because 1) I have these eggs to hatch and 2) I will be spending time with the boyfriend, playing Smash Bros. lol

hello alll this prolly a noob question but i'm not the best at breeding knowledge does anyone know what the odds are to get a 6iv poke are am using a 6iv shellos n 6iv ditto with destiny knot n seem to just get 5iv ones wanted to MM it n thought if i had a 6iv shellos n 6iv ditto would better my odds at a shiny 6iv shellos rather then a 5iv one or is it just getting a 5iv one the best i can do n just hope for a 6iv one

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
hello alll this prolly a noob question but i'm not the best at breeding knowledge does anyone know what the odds are to get a 6iv poke are am using a 6iv shellos n 6iv ditto with destiny knot n seem to just get 5iv ones wanted to MM it n thought if i had a 6iv shellos n 6iv ditto would better my odds at a shiny 6iv shellos rather then a 5iv one or is it just getting a 5iv one the best i can do n just hope for a 6iv one

I don't know the odds, but I've gotten a few 6iv mons this way. Just keep going till you get one, I guess...

tleon

Odds are 1-31 since the 6th iv is always random

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

tbh there isn't anyway to tell what odds are for generating the 6 iv since there is no rnging in 6th gen to really get a idea on that but i would say its random for now just keep trying when it takes awhile though...

Electrolled

Oh boy, the league! I'm excited. Does this mean I can use Mega Gengar? Cause I so want to use Mega Gengar.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Oh boy, the league! I'm excited. Does this mean I can use Mega Gengar? Cause I so want to use Mega Gengar.

I'd like to use Megamence, but you can't have your cake and eat it too...

Hatched a 6IV Bagon today, relatively fast too, compared to the 100+ Bunnelby egg incident I had yesterday... I feel you Australia...

Anyways, need Magnezone to get Team Fluffy together... Fairy can you stop being sick? :)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Pretty much gonna share the same thing I did in the Mystics club. xD
I stayed up late, hatching the last batch of eggs I had in my boxes, and on the 768th egg, I finally hatched my shiny Zorua~
Timid nature, with an IV spread of 16/22/31/31/31/31.
Except, this is a gift for my bf since this is his favorite Pokémon. xP

And with that, I think it will be a long while before I MM hunt again. On the bright side, I can finally do some more AS stuff. x_x; Gimme mah decently IV'd Latias already. lol

*crashes for the night*

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Pretty much gonna share the same thing I did in the Mystics club. xD
I stayed up late, hatching the last batch of eggs I had in my boxes, and on the 768th egg, I finally hatched my shiny Zorua~
Timid nature, with an IV spread of 16/22/31/31/31/31.
Except, this is a gift for my bf since this is his favorite Pokémon. xP

And with that, I think it will be a long while before I MM hunt again. On the bright side, I can finally do some more AS stuff. x_x; Gimme mah decently IV'd Latias already. lol

*crashes for the night*

Not shiny enough, start over.

*Rubs Luxury Ball Latias on Silver's face*

Who plays mons at 3 in the morning though?

Oh, wait...

Electrolled

I'd like to use Megamence, but you can't have your cake and eat it too...

Hatched a 6IV Bagon today, relatively fast too, compared to the 100+ Bunnelby egg incident I had yesterday... I feel you Australia...

Anyways, need Magnezone to get Team Fluffy together... Fairy can you stop being sick? :)

But I'm an E4 member! I HAVE to be broken! Now, only my heart is broken ;-;

NorthernAurora

Frozen in time...
But I'm an E4 member! I HAVE to be broken! Now, only my heart is broken ;-;

This made me laugh!

I do get what you mean though, E4 should be a force to reckon with!

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Issue 38 of The Smog is out. There's some pretty interesting articles in here. I recommend giving it a look, especially if you wanna learn more about the ORAS megas.
http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue38/

Gotta read me that Mcmeghan interview obviously. Questioning some of the sets for megas but who knows, haven't tried all of them.

+War first blood : ]

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
I suppose it'd be a good idea if I posted every now and again. Sorry if I can't be on a lot, groundings are NOT fun. Get good grades kids, get good grades.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I suppose it'd be a good idea if I posted every now and again. Sorry if I can't be on a lot, groundings are NOT fun. Get good grades kids, get good grades.

Its fine leaf i understand i hope everything gets better for you as well as good luck i believe in you to bringing that grade up :3

Status
Not open for further replies.